Join now - draw Watch

TheOtherSide.
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
Good luck with the mechanics, it was the stuff I found the hardest (*cough* impossible *cough*)
ehehehe dw I forget stuff all the time, who needs left and right anyway :lol:
Will put that into the search bar fullof good ideas u r

@AllPintarillans V nearli finished mi hw and after imma quick showa then Imma make a game u won't forget
Oh sheesh.. :afraid:
:lol: Hope you find something. :yep:

AND I might not be able to make that one.. :hide: But we'll see...
TheOtherSide.
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Inexorably)
I'll forgive you in exchange for something providing you're of age :l
What kind of something? :eyebrow:

Most likely not. :ashamed:
CheeseIsVeg
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by TheOtherSide.)
Oh sheesh.. :afraid:
:lol: Hope you find something. :yep:

AND I might not be able to make that one.. :hide: But we'll see...
I'm sure you're a smarter person than me tho, (I'm like the worst M1 student in my year) so I really wouldn't worry, speshially if u have a better teacher than mine :shakecane:

:mad: u make it bruh, u make it or I'lll.... melt all the cheese in ur house by the power invested in miself
Asolare
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
What kind of something? :eyebrow:

Most likely not. :ashamed:
Well I'd like you to get on your knees,

open your mouth... wide...

and....

Sprich Deutsch mir <3_<3
L.D.S.
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Any games happening in 5-10 mimutes? I'm finally free
TheOtherSide.
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I'm sure you're a smarter person than me tho, (I'm like the worst M1 student in my year) so I really wouldn't worry, speshially if u have a better teacher than mine :shakecane:

:mad: u make it bruh, u make it or I'lll.... melt all the cheese in ur house by the power invested in miself
I doubt that and I don't actually know which teachers I'm getting..

:afraid: Okay, I'll try but still no promises. :emo:

(Original post by Inexorably)
Well I'd like you to get on your knees,open your mouth... wide...and....Sprich Deutsch mir <3_<3
That I can do. :rofl:

Spoiler:
Show
Aber vielleicht später. :ashamed:
Boss_Rhythm
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
x
Game?
or
Eat Iftar?
CheeseIsVeg
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by LDS16)
Any games happening in 5-10 mimutes? I'm finally free
(Original post by k.m.b)
If anything I'm free at 9 but not rn
(Original post by Boss_Rhythm)
Game?
or
Eat Iftar?
Wait for it
it is coming...
(2 seconds legit)
CheeseIsVeg
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I think u guys know what's coming (no it is not a bird or a plane and most definitely not Superman - smh)
Room No: 221
Code: BookBird
CheeseIsVeg
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
BTW I'm still keeping the same room open ^^
Come and join fatima1998
L.D.S.
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
BTW I'm still keeping the same room open ^^
Come and join fatima1998
Drop the bass
CheeseIsVeg
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Reposting 100% not to annoy you all :rofl: but room is still going
Room No: 221
Code: BookBird
CheeseIsVeg
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
5 people and augmenting!
Spoiler:
Show
fatima1998 Rhythmical TaintedLight Milzime preetg97 BookBird XOR_ serah.exe TheOtherSide. Boss_Rhythm alevelstresss Alexion eternaforestAnon_98 TSR Mustafa Student403 RainbowKiwi CoolCavy shadowdweller Kholmes1 SeanFM defenestrated Salamandastron Namita Gurung ForestShadow ubisoftpineneedles Indeterminate cupcakes87 Supercrazy21 zanner PharaohFromSpace yoda123 Edminzodo ftsoft Biryani007 REMLewis TheGuyWhoPhysics WarwickPhysicist fidi LDS16 Plagioclase XcitingStuart k.m.b govtandpoliticsAppleB Lord Samosa Fiduciam homeland.lsw Aria Enoshima Puddles the Monkey thecatwithnohat Egirl127 TheGreatPumpkin rhiifuu Zuki TheYearNiner Banana00 danielwinstanley BWV1007 BantaClaus Kvothe the arcane SassKing13 K.C LoZ_9009 Blondie987 Tom Jickleson Skeptyle AperfectBalance Mystery. indigobluesss asmuse123 jenhasdreams mocha Frappe LeyK EdwardBarfield9 Mehodax beta_tester saladays Me123456789 celloel drowzee Queen Cersei Thomb nexttimeigetvpn Ubergooose
fatima1998 Rhythmical TaintedLight Milzime preetg97 BookBird XOR_ serah.exe TheOtherSide. Boss_Rhythm alevelstresss Alexion eternaforestAnon_98 TSR Mustafa Student403 RainbowKiwi CoolCavy shadowdweller Kholmes1 SeanFM defenestrated Salamandastron Namita Gurung ForestShadow ubisoftpineneedles Indeterminate cupcakes87 Supercrazy21 zanner PharaohFromSpace yoda123 Edminzodo ftsoft Biryani007 REMLewis TheGuyWhoPhysics WarwickPhysicist fidi LDS16 Plagioclase XcitingStuart k.m.b govtandpoliticsAppleB Lord Samosa Fiduciam homeland.lsw Aria Enoshima Puddles the Monkey thecatwithnohat Egirl127 TheGreatPumpkin rhiifuu Zuki TheYearNiner Banana00 danielwinstanley BWV1007 BantaClaus Kvothe the arcane SassKing13 K.C LoZ_9009 Blondie987 Tom Jickleson Skeptyle AperfectBalance Mystery. indigobluesss asmuse123 jenhasdreams mocha Frappe LeyK EdwardBarfield9 Mehodax beta_tester saladays Me123456789 celloel drowzee Queen Cersei Thomb nexttimeigetvpn Ubergooose
fatima1998
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
5 people and augmenting!
Spoiler:
Show
Joining you in 10 min
samkajj
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
5 people and augmenting!
Spoiler:
Show
honestly the hobbit i had to draw was just out of this world
CheeseIsVeg
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by k.m.b)
honestly the hobbit i had to draw was just out of this world
it was the worst
CheeseIsVeg
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
when u ever feel down
jus remember the time yoda123 got shrekt real bad
Name:  omg.jpg
Views: 164
Size:  87.1 KB
Spoiler:
Show
I just want to thank a few people for the oppertunity, CoolCavy jus for being there, need that moral support in mi lyfe, saladays because OMG YOU CAME OMG OMG *calm down cheesel*, defenestrated and Namita Gurung bc they = dream team and I ship them and you should too and , TGP jus cos m8 :rofl:, k.m.b u know why :lol:, and AppleB so she knows what she missed out on (im so norti arnt I :laugh:)
samkajj
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
when u ever feel down
jus remember the time yoda123 got shrekt real bad
Name:  omg.jpg
Views: 164
Size:  87.1 KB
Spoiler:
Show
I just want to thank a few people for the oppertunity, CoolCavy jus for being there, need that moral support in mi lyfe, saladays because OMG YOU CAME OMG OMG *calm down cheesel*, defenestrated and Namita Gurung bc they = dream team and I ship them and you should too and , TGP jus cos m8 :rofl:, k.m.b u know why :lol:, and AppleB so she knows what she missed out on (im so norti arnt I :laugh:)
lmao

EVERYONE rage quit, now there are 3 new players
Mystery.
Badges: 21
Report 3 years ago
Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 156
Size:  57.7 KB
CheeseIsVeg
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by k.m.b)
lmao

EVERYONE rage quit, now there are 3 new players
:lol: leeeeeeel
thats what happens when you
Spoiler:
Show
dont have lil cheeselet over here :teehee:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What offers have you received from universities?

Unconditional (54)
19.57%
Unconditional if firmed (22)
7.97%
Unconditional if insurance (2)
0.72%
Both unconditional and unconditional if firm/insurance (9)
3.26%
No unconditional offers (189)
68.48%

Watched Threads