Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by DamnDaniel2)
    Aha that's what I thought after the exam but have you seen the 2013 or 2014 paper? Forgot which one it was. I did it for 'fun' lol and managed to get 100/100 in the non calc and 98/100 in the calc in just 50 mins. It was super easy compared to our exam and the GB was 165 for an A*.
    So worried because I feel like I either scraped an A* or I'm a mark or two off😭

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That sucks, I can't see myself getting anything but an A* because I've worked so hard and got A* on the mocks

ReputationRep:
    any grade boundary predictions for aqa triple science??
    would do a lot to settle my mind. Thx
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by gaary kasparov)
    No idea. I'm hoping quite low.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ExoIceCream99)
    That sucks, I can't see myself getting anything but an A* because I've worked so hard and got A* on the mocks
    I got A* in the mocks and really want an A* in the real thing! Normally I finish half an hour before the time ends but the actual exam I was super slow so lost quite a few marks by not having time to fully answer them. I love maths and need an A* for further maths aha.
    Maybe should've done more past papers ahaha. I only did 1 past paper for the non calc and none for the calc paper.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by DamnDaniel2)
    I got A* in the mocks and really want an A* in the real thing! Normally I finish half an hour before the time ends but the actual exam I was super slow so lost quite a few marks by not having time to fully answer them. I love maths and need an A* for further maths aha.
    Maybe should've done more past papers ahaha. I only did 1 past paper for the non calc and none for the calc paper.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Awh I hope you get an A*!

ReputationRep:
    Hey, there's a thread here. http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=4250778. Someone's taken old ones and based their predictions. Its the closest we've got until next week

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I pray they are low

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Almost down to 1 week

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XLittleSparrowX)
    Almost down to 1 week

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That is mental isn't it? Feels like just yesterday I finished my last exam..

ReputationRep:
    This time next week I'm not going to know what to do with myself 😬. The tension

ReputationRep:
    GCSE's feels so irrelevant rn, been looking at A levels so much

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys! New here. Just joined a second ago ahah.
    Urm im so scared abt my gcse results to the point where it's making me feel sick. So worried about maths, i do edexcel. I marked my paper harshly i got 128/200. I think generously i could get around 130-135. Hoping thats an A so bad. If i dont get an A im gna let so many people down. My parents, myself, my school maths teacher and my maths tutor. My dad paid 1000s of pounds on tuition and everyone thinks ill get an A* but idek if im going to get an A im so terrified i want to cry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ghost9876)
    Hey guys! New here. Just joined a second ago ahah.
    Urm im so scared abt my gcse results to the point where it's making me feel sick. So worried about maths, i do edexcel. I marked my paper harshly i got 128/200. I think generously i could get around 130-135. Hoping thats an A so bad. If i dont get an A im gna let so many people down. My parents, myself, my school maths teacher and my maths tutor. My dad paid 1000s of pounds on tuition and everyone thinks ill get an A* but idek if im going to get an A im so terrified i want to cry
    the more nervous you are the more you're marking yourself down/lowering expectations. I'm feeling exactly the same way. At the end of the day what you get is what you get, and you clearly worked hard and tried your'e best, if your parents are angry (which they wont be) then they need a rethink. Remember you can always apply for a remark or resit

Any other soon-to-be year 12 students been studying a bit of AS already?

ReputationRep:
    Thanks i know but i made quite a few stupid mistakes on the paper like writing the wrong answer but having the correct working i could have easily got 140-150 but yh i think im just worried mainly abt my parents since my dad paid so much money for a maths tutor so me getting a B is pretty damn ****! But thanks for the encouragement

ReputationRep:
    Where is the aqa boundaries

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sahil19)
    That is mental isn't it? Feels like just yesterday I finished my last exam..
    It really is, like I remember finishing my last exam and being the only one in the library taking triple science. The invigilator started talking to me about stuff and all I could think was, "let me out" Ah yes, time flies, yet goes so slowly. I'm weird ._.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Raji2001)
    Where is the aqa boundaries

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No GCSE grade boundaries have been released yet.

ReputationRep:
    6 days till grade boundaries

ReputationRep:
    One week (7 days) left till Results day...
    6 days left till GBs will be released...

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.