It's just dumb hormones lol
    Ah I see

ReputationRep:
    Lovely message all the way from New York :ahee:

So it's that day again :lol:

(Original post by Indeterminate)
    Lovely message all the way from New York :ahee:

So it's that day again :lol:
    :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: Happy Birthday :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

ReputationRep:
    I had a Five Ways induction earlier today, and I think wearing my sisters' blazer and boots made me possess her social skills, lmao. I turned into a social butterfly and talked to more people than I did in one day than I have in months, crikey. All in all, a great day, assuming I get the grades- I'll hopefully see the nice people I met today come september

ReputationRep:
    I feel great :bubbles:- I shouldn't, and I don't want to, but I have no control over my obstinate emotions. :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Who's feeling like a failure?

🙋🏻 Me me me. :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatima1998)
    :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: Happy Birthday :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:
    Awww thank youuu :hugs:

Didn't think anyone on here knew though :hmmmm:

(Original post by SinsNotTragedies)
    I feel great :bubbles:- I shouldn't, and I don't want to, but I have no control over my obstinate emotions. :ahee:
    Enjoy it - you absolutely should feel great.

Happy 22nd! :woo: :hugs:

:birthday:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hydeman)
    Enjoy it - you absolutely should feel great.
    I feel great that I have my last exam tomorrow morning - for which I am doomed... Bye bye firm. :hello:

ReputationRep:

You told Ravioli about a week ago. Don't ask me how or why I know this lol

ReputationRep:
    Just finished an edit so pretty happy. Anyone who likes Ball should check out this page. And check it out even if you don't! (shameless self promotion)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHBE2Hbh...aken-by=saehdn

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aristotle's' Disciple)
    Just finished an edit so pretty happy. Anyone who likes Ball should check out this page. And check it out even if you don't! (shameless self promotion)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHBE2Hbh...aken-by=saehdn
    You should post more pictures of yourself

[

ReputationRep:
    So, so sad. Two of my pet fish have died today. I've had them for over three years.

Off to bed now, got a C4 exam to fail tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    Well that was a disgusting amount of sleep for a two and a half hour exam. :erm: one last push and it's over, I need to persevere through the sleepiness. :snoozing: And oh, looks like we left then...

ReputationRep:

Didn't know SRK had 2 birthdays just like the Queen. :shock:

I got you .... :jumphug: Happy birthday Bhai! :bumps:

ReputationRep:
    Hysterical as well as annoyed.

Many students are expressing dismay over the results of this morning + I simply can't help but find it amusing.

This entire world is just so.. temporary + Britain leaving Europe is meaningless in the grand scheme of things.

It's such an insignificant situation which we'll all manage to overcome perfectly + I personally find it irritating as to why everyone's making such a big deal over it, simultaneously I don't care.

All those crying out "xenophobia" need to get a grip.

Everyone just needs to get a grip.

So what if the pound has dropped? Oh, we'll need to pay £5 for a carton of milk? Boo hoo.

Everything will stabilise + everyone will be able to breathe in exactly the same way as before + in my opinion, that's all that matters. Breathing.

Well, it's been entertaining to say the least + I've got an exam I need to fail so I'm afraid I must stop my ranting there, otherwise I won't be able to efficiently deliver.

Stoked. My vote actually counted! I was convinced it wouldn't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    Hysterical as well as annoyed.

Many students are expressing dismay over the results of this morning + I simply can't help but find it amusing.

This entire world is just so.. temporary + Britain leaving Europe is meaningless in the grand scheme of things.

It's such an insignificant situation which we'll all manage to overcome perfectly + I personally find it irritating as to why everyone's making such a big deal over it, simultaneously I don't care.

All those crying out "xenophobia" need to get a grip.

Everyone just needs to get a grip.

So what if the pound has dropped? Oh, we'll need to pay £5 for a carton of milk? Boo hoo.

Everything will stabilise + everyone will be able to breathe in exactly the same way as before + in my opinion, that's all that matters. Breathing.

Well, it's been entertaining to say the least + I've got an exam I need to fail so I'm afraid I must stop my ranting there, otherwise I won't be able to efficiently deliver.
    Focus on your C4 exams now,you need to smash this.We talk more about politics when you come back if you want .I assume this is your last exam yes ?

Poll
Do you have exam superstitions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.