Depression Society MkII Watch

This discussion is closed.
Laus
Badges: 13
Report 10 years ago
I know that the tablets have messed up my memory. My memory was really good beforehand. I'm not the only one, either: http://depression.about.com/b/2006/0...tm#commentform

What should I do? :s:
Laus
Badges: 13
Report 10 years ago
It has also made me apathetic. I may not care about silly things and be so rigid in my routine (which is good) but I have stopped caring about everything, even people. That isn't me .
bitterendx
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hey guys, haven't really been on in a while. Just got back from counselling and I'm just generally worn out from my week.

School holidays are supposed to be fun, not like this.

Hope everyones okay. xx
becki08
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I got sent home from work because I couldn't stop crying today.
Bangers+Mash
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
hey becki :hugs: sorry you had a bad day, how are you feeling this evening?
Do your work understand your having troubles at the moment?
*pink_sapphires*
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by becki08)
I got sent home from work because I couldn't stop crying today.
Aww sweetheart :hugs:
Did you talk to them? Do they know what's been going on? :hugs:

Don't be embarrassed. I've been crying today too. It's 3 and 3/4 years since Vicki died, plus loads of other stuff and I spent 2 hours crying under the covers :o: I'm here for you hun :hugs:
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
*cuddles Liz* :hugs:

Work was understanding. I could've stayed if I wanted but I asked to go. There was only an hour left anyway but everything got on top of me and I couldn't stop crying. Feel low now and really shaky and also hating myself but oh well. Never mind.
*pink_sapphires*
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
*cuddles Liz* :hugs:

Work was understanding. I could've stayed if I wanted but I asked to go. There was only an hour left anyway but everything got on top of me and I couldn't stop crying. Feel low now and really shaky and also hating myself but oh well. Never mind.
If it was only an hour so they didn't lose much so don't worry about them.
Don't hate yourself. You're allowed to be upset :hugs: It's understandable.
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
My manager said it was fine and I shouldn't worry and I didn't let them down but I feel like I have. And my dad has been having a go at me too so I feel like a pathetic failure. But oh well. Never mind. (I swear they're my favourite two sayings atm)
*pink_sapphires*
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
My manager said it was fine and I shouldn't worry and I didn't let them down but I feel like I have. And my dad has been having a go at me too so I feel like a pathetic failure. But oh well. Never mind. (I swear they're my favourite two sayings atm)
eurgh, my parents have been having a go at me too! dont worry about it. he's probably upset that you're upset and he can't help.

:hugs: x
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Nah, he's just angry with me for not tidying my room. My own fault.
Bangers+Mash
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:bawling: i need a hug
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:hugs: for B&M

I think I'm going to give up. I'm now no longer to go on my support site of an evening again. I need that site at the moment. This is ridiculous. And I just weighed myself and I've put on over a stone and a half and now my BMI is overweight. I'm a fat failure who should die. I hate myself so much. I don't want to do this anymore. I wish I'd bought those damn paracetamol today. There is no point in anything.
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:hugs: for B&M

I think I'm going to give up. I'm now no longer to go on my support site of an evening again. I need that site at the moment. This is ridiculous. And I just weighed myself and I've put on over a stone and a half and now my BMI is overweight. I'm a fat failure who should die. I hate myself so much. I don't want to do this anymore. I wish I'd bought those damn paracetamol today. There is no point in anything.
:hugs:

Who is saying you can't go on your support site? Your parents?

In what period have you put on the weight? It's probably just a symptom of your depression or the medication - BMI is only a guideline, and it doesn't apply to people with a long-term medical condition. The weight will soon drop off again. :hugs:
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
My parents won't let me go on there.

I haven't weighed myself for a while because otherwise I get obsessed by it. I knew I'd put on I just didn't think it was that much.

I'm not in a good state at the moment and now I'm getting paranoid my parents are spying on me on here from upstairs so I think I'm going to have to go. Sorry if I'm not around for a while but I'll be ok.
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Bangers+Mash)
:bawling: i need a hug
:hugs:

What's up?
starchild
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hallo guys, how are you all?

:hugs: to you all. x
Sabertooth
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hey starchild, how are you today?
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hi siti. How are you? :hugs: Thanks for your text last night by the way

Hello saber. How are you today? :hugs:
Sabertooth
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hi siti. How are you? :hugs: Thanks for your text last night by the way

Hello saber. How are you today? :hugs:
I'm ok; I'm going to spain in 5 hours. Bit nervous but hopefully it'll be good. Won't be posting here for a while.

Are you feeling any better becki? :hugs:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (427)
37.89%
No - but I will (87)
7.72%
No - I don't want to (76)
6.74%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (537)
47.65%

Watched Threads