Turn on thread page Beta

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society VI watch

ReputationRep:
    It is, the sunshine looks gorgeous! Yay for a beautiful day! I am actually yearning for summer!

ReputationRep:
    Ah, I can do without summer. I have massive hate for bugs and the sunshine doesn't really balance that :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Irrelevance)
    Ah, I can do without summer. I have massive hate for bugs and the sunshine doesn't really balance that :/
    That's no good I just plaster on the factor 50 and then enjoy being outside. I'm glad to see all the sunbed warnings in the papers and on TV today though! Pale ftw:p:

ReputationRep:
    Problem is, it's REALLY chilly here. I went outside and came back shivering, no sunblock for me :sad:

At least it's nice and warm where you are!

ReputationRep:
    Oh it's not suncream weather today at all, it's still quite cold. Just the sun poking through makes me feel optimistic about summer! I haven't got dressed yet and am pretty cold.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Irrelevance)
    Morning. Another fairly nice day outside
    Hey, I remember you. I said "nite" to you last night. And now here you are greeting us (or just Coy Girl, I'm not sure) with a "Morning".

Oh, the joys of The Student Room.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quantophrenia)
    Hey, I remember you. I said "nite" to you last night. And now here you are greeting us (or just Coy Girl, I'm not sure) with a "Morning".

I'm sure you are welcome to share his mornings:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quantophrenia)

I do make an effort to be polite And hello to you, welcome to this crazy society thread...unless you're a long term member coming back?

ReputationRep:
    I just waded through I don't even know how many pages of this thread, and because everything is now a big jumble in my head I can't think of anything to say except that Oli's coding looks very pretty.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you, that is most kind of both of you.

This is actually my dupe account. I needed to check some details with it and haven't bothered to log back into my normal one yet.

ReputationRep:
    Afternoon, Georgia. I felt the same, so kept my head down and decided a new path of conversation I could follow would be for the best.

Quanto: You've got TWO TSR accounts? D: That's blasphemy!

ReputationRep:
    It comes in handy when you get a temp ban...

Ha ha ha, I'm joking, of course. I've never been banned.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by georgia)
    I just waded through I don't even know how many pages of this thread, and because everything is now a big jumble in my head I can't think of anything to say except that Oli's coding looks very pretty.
    It does look very pretty:yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by georgia)
    heh, thank you =)

Also, hey all.

ReputationRep:
    Aaaaaaaaaah.

Days off are lovely

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drewski)
    Aaaaaaaaaah.

Days off are lovely
    Lucky *******:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Coy Girl)
    Lucky *******:p:

Damn right *smug*

And now I'm going off into town to spend some money on nice things:woo:

ReputationRep:
    I had my hair cut today. and bought another tshirt. :o:

ReputationRep:
    meh the parcel i was waiting for didn't turn up today :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Coy Girl)
    Probably worth keeping your distance, sounds far too complicated! I presume wanting to sleep with you definitely wasn't just a joke?! Not good when she's your mate's gf!
    Excuse me, what are you trying to say here?

I may not be THAT attractive, but I'm certainly 'doable' thank you very much

Poll
The new Gillette ad. Is it:
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.