Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone else have offers for chemisty? or going Jesus?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    Yeah, I'm considering that. Not sure whether I'd go for OTC or URNU, though. Otherwise, the Union, maybe some musical/choir stuff; might even try some rowing for a bit.
    Yeah I have no idea which one to go for... currently in army section CCF but always wanted to join Navy... thinking of Royal Engineers tho as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OceanFlanker)
    I'm doing chemistry! At Worcester hopefully

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zigzog7)
    Yeh,we are a grammar school so we get quite a lot of oxbridge people really a lot of the teachers went there too.
    Ahh cool we're a comprehensive...(that's the one where you don't pay isn't it?) but we have an amazing careers office

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Frankie)
    Ahh cool we're a comprehensive...(that's the one where you don't pay isn't it?) but we have an amazing careers office
    Yep, our school is free unless you want to board, which is fair enough really. Had first exam today (general studies) only 9 more to go now

ReputationRep:
    Yep, our school is free unless you want to board, which is fair enough really. Had first exam today (general studies) only 9 more to go now
    Yeah lol sounds fair we had to do general studies but we did the whole a level in the first year lol I had maths c4 on monday I've only got 4 left now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Frankie)
    Yeah lol sounds fair we had to do general studies but we did the whole a level in the first year lol I had maths c4 on monday I've only got 4 left now
    Ah c4, I did that last year was my worst maths module actually, only got 90 on it (shock horror) lol

ReputationRep:
    Do we have any engineers here?
    Yep engineering science tho not EEM (:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucy23)
    same, which college?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OceanFlanker)
    my offer is from jesus (:
    i think most of the people at jesus doing chemistry are girls (they were on the intro weekend)

ReputationRep:
    my offer is from jesus (:
    i think most of the people at jesus doing chemistry are girls (they were on the intro weekend)
    Intro weekend? whats that?

ReputationRep:
    Intro weekend? whats that?
    we had an 'introductory weekend' wheere we stayed for night
    i think its only Jesus that does that though, no one else seems to have been to one

ReputationRep:
    we had an 'introductory weekend' wheere we stayed for night
    i think its only Jesus that does that though, no one else seems to have been to one
    Yeh, I havent heard anything since my offer letter.

ReputationRep:
    Engineering science, Lucy, Jesus college...
    Why hello fellow nerd camper, I though I'd seen you around here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Babs12123)
    Engineering science, Lucy, Jesus college...
    Why hello fellow nerd camper, I though I'd seen you around here
    well hey (: my name is SO MUCH less sublte than yours tho!!!

ReputationRep:
    well hey (: my name is SO MUCH less sublte than yours tho!!!
    Okay you may have a point there... Mine is a genuine nickname though, so only a bit subtle
    Are you getting psyched for next year/4 years with me/4 years with Rohan/4 years with Anna/general awesomeness?

ReputationRep:
    Okay you may have a point there... Mine is a genuine nickname though, so only a bit subtle
    Are you getting psyched for next year/4 years with me/4 years with Rohan/4 years with Anna/general awesomeness?
    Hell, yes.
    But only if i get in

ReputationRep:
    Hell, yes.
    But only if i get in
    Ah yes, no jinxing.
    Haven't you already got your A/A* in maths though? Darn you and your advanced grammar school..

ReputationRep:
    Ah yes, no jinxing.
    Haven't you already got your A/A* in maths though? Darn you and your advanced grammar school..
    ja but i still need 2 A's...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jenny18)
    Here I totally agree with you. This is how the discussion goes normally.

Interested Friend: Where are you going to uni?
    Me: Possibly, fingers crossed, if I get the grades, if I'm really lucky, if nothing goes ludicrously wrong, then, in a perfect world...Oxford.

That's me on a good day when I'm feeling fairly confident.
    Oh god please don't.
    This was me every day until yesterday when my RS exam went tits up due to me not knowing that they could ask me a question on that topic!!!! :confused::cry2:

So now I just say Leeds.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.