ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RollerBall)
    Ewwwwwww.
    It's so good.

Mechanisms of action :coma:

(Yes, I am a nerd)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kinkerz)
    I don't think you can watch that on Student Consult.
    Please rate some other members before rating this member again.

ReputationRep:
    I like anatomy but would love to go into general practice. please don't judge me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    I like anatomy but would love to go into general practice. please don't judge me!
    It's cool, someone has to do it. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Woody.)
    Man, I would be awful at an essay-based course/subject going by the measly two I've had to do all year. Jess, count yourself lucky you don't have to repeat that PDS title!
    don't talk to me about essays...

(Original post by Kinkerz)
    Pharmacology for the win
    ++++++++ so so sooo true!

ReputationRep:
    I's been in your medical schools, checking out your labs :awesome: Massive ta to Lemon for showing me Impy so far, Guys > Impy > UCL. Bloomsbury is like some weird private school

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Becca-Sarah)
    I's been in your medical schools, checking out your labs :awesome: Massive ta to Lemon for showing me Impy so far, Guys > Impy > UCL. Bloomsbury is like some weird private school
    Haha, how so?

ReputationRep:
    Boo, having a big Southampton nostalgia few days It's elections week and my old housemate Sam Ling is running for President and I wanna help! Elections was rubbish here at Exeter because it was all done on the main campus, we couldn't actually vote and all the manifesto points were ridiculously unachievable and not well thought out at all.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Does somebody want to explain the brachial plexus to me? :puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xXxBaby-BooxXx)
    found another nice picture site

http://www.patientedlibrary.com/nmalindex.php?

ReputationRep:
    I don't think I'm going to fit my research project into this 5,000 word limit :erm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ilovehotchocolate)
    Boo, having a big Southampton nostalgia few days It's elections week and my old housemate Sam Ling is running for President and I wanna help! Elections was rubbish here at Exeter because it was all done on the main campus, we couldn't actually vote and all the manifesto points were ridiculously unachievable and not well thought out at all.
    Your Peninsula guys did well yesterday nice blokes as well, gave us a nice hip-hip-horayy when the race finished

did you race?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ilovehotchocolate)
    I came back to my house on friday morning and all of broadlands road was cordoned off and half of woodcote road. It turns out there was a murder and the woman died just as the paramedics had got to her. 4 blows to the head and 4 people arrested. It's really shaken us up that something like that could happen round here. The people keep reassuring us but it's still really scary

ReputationRep:
    Does somebody want to explain the brachial plexus to me? :puppyeyes:
    no

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JordanCarroll)
    Your Peninsula guys did well yesterday nice blokes as well, gave us a nice hip-hip-horayy when the race finished

did you race?
    They did do well, I'm very proud of the ladies for winning. I sadly didn't race. It was just gong to work out as being too expensive and the budget didn't stretch. It's just as well actually as I had a knock on my door at 2 this morning from my housemate who was vomiting blood and in a pretty bad way :confused: I have to say I always do a hip hooray for the other team when we race. Do you not?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    no
    As bad as I thought then? :sad:

ReputationRep:
    i felt bad that nobody was replying to you.

ReputationRep:
    Read the damned cadaver book!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fission_Mailed)
    Read the damned cadaver book!
    The what book?

Nothing I've read really makes much sense.....

ReputationRep:
    The what book?

Nothing I've read really makes much sense.....
    Read the damned cadaver book.

The brachial plexus is a bit crap, tbh. You just have to learn it.

This diagram is nice.

Spoiler:
    Show

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.