The Student Room Group

AQA BUSS 4 - Corporate Culture Discussion

Scroll to see replies

Original post by yaboy
Sorry but the marking is just too Ambiguous, I got an A overall but the amount of stress and hard work.

Personally found it boring, especially unit 4. The subject depends so much on luck its ridiculous.

I agree with you about the marking. I got 50 UMS in Unit3 in January and resat this summer achieving 90 UMS... hmmm... :confused:
But I did enjoy the subject itself
Original post by tonie95
The marks on our results sheet are they the raw marks?

nope theyre the ums boundaries :smile:
Reply 1662
I got an A in BUSS4 which is a shock because I remember crying after the exam because I didn't finish it D:
87 UMS when I only did three tiny paragraphs (2-3 sentences each) for the second essay. Insane lol considering getting my scrip back to see what I did right!
Reply 1663
Original post by sahjan
I got an A in BUSS4 which is a shock because I remember crying after the exam because I didn't finish it D:
87 UMS when I only did three tiny paragraphs (2-3 sentences each) for the second essay. Insane lol considering getting my scrip back to see what I did right!

lol I got 90ums but thinking about sending it back to see if I get 98ums and get an A* somehow lol

Just for myself not because I want to go to another uni. I can think of a lot worse ways to spend 50squid tbh
Reply 1664
I got an A aswell in Business!! :biggrin:

got 90 ums in unit 4 even when I thought I did horrible oh well I'm not complaining haha
Hey everyone, I got 1 mark of an A* in business studies, is it worth paying the £55 to get it re-marked? I got 366 UMS overall, so they would need to somehow lose 46 marks to reduce my grade to a B.

Do they often manage to find one more mark when people request a remark?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by elzginger
Hey everyone, I got 1 mark of an A* in business studies, is it worth paying the £55 to get it re-marked? I got 366 UMS overall, so they would need to somehow lose 46 marks to reduce my grade to a B.

Do they often manage to find one more mark when people request a remark?

Have you got into your firm choice? (presuming you're going to uni) If so, then it's probably not worth it, an A* is nice but nobody's going to look twice at an A, it's an excellent mark to have gotten.

In my experience of remarks I've only gone down but that was for two English exams so I don't have a great deal of experience. You could try and get your school/college to get it remarked for you as they'll pay but it could be unlikely :smile:
Original post by Superunknown17
Have you got into your firm choice? (presuming you're going to uni) If so, then it's probably not worth it, an A* is nice but nobody's going to look twice at an A, it's an excellent mark to have gotten.

In my experience of remarks I've only gone down but that was for two English exams so I don't have a great deal of experience. You could try and get your school/college to get it remarked for you as they'll pay but it could be unlikely :smile:

Did your Marks go down by much? And is it true that you get refunded if the marks change either down or up?

Original post by elzginger
Did your Marks go down by much? And is it true that you get refunded if the marks change either down or up?

No, just 1 or 2 marks :smile:

Erm I think if the grade changes you get refunded but I'm not 100% sure on this.
I got an A* overall, an A in BUSS4, I was so happy as I felt like it didn't go well! :biggrin:
Does anyone know the theme for 2014?
Original post by killmenow
Does anyone know the theme for 2014?

It hasn't yet been released, but I believe you guys will have access to it later this month

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending