GCSE OCR 21st Century Triple Science (CBP1-7) Thread Watch

Sulfur
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by LouiseDB42)
That's exactly what I put! I think that's what makes most sense
I thought that too - it also seemed right because you detect alpha (question underneath) since it couldn't pass through any of the materials.

(Original post by JazzyT17)
Yeah I also got 132 and 40, i think. Glad we both got it right!
When I did the maths, 132 and 40 all added and made sense... Phew!
JazzyT17
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Sulfur)
I thought that too - it also seemed right because you detect alpha (question underneath) since it couldn't pass through any of the materials.

When I did the maths, 132 and 40 all added and made sense... Phew!
Yeah, I wasn't actually sure but when I added it up it all seemed to look ok so I sticked with it, I'm glad I did how are you feeling about pbc-7 ?
Sulfur
Rep:
?
(Original post by JazzyT17)
Yeah, I wasn't actually sure but when I added it up it all seemed to look ok so I sticked with it, I'm glad I did how are you feeling about pbc-7 ?
I need to do good on PBC 7 since they're the ones that'll tip the grade either forward or backward based off of PBC 1-6 - but I haven't even wrote my notes up for them yet nor looked at C7 at all, so I'm worried. I'm doing revision for them all over this final week. How are you feeling?
physicalgraffiti
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Went surprisingly better than I expected. But I only just realised how many more points I could've spoken about for the first 6 marker ah well... *crosses fingers for low grade boundaries*

At least we've almost finished the exams period though guys! Only three exams left for me now (the dreaded CBP7s...) How many exams does everyone else have left?
Swag>education
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
It didn't break the window, yes and I'm pretty sure that it did rebound. Maybe you're right - I'll ask my teacher tomorrow if I get the chance. Since it was 1 mark there must've been a simple way of doing it so I'm unsure.
KROLLO 1, sulfur nil
Amyjonesx
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I think about 99% of the country finishes exams tomorrow except us lucky ones doing ocr twenty first century science.
yay.
Invest
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Amyjonesx)
I think about 99% of the country finishes exams tomorrow except us lucky ones doing ocr twenty first century science.
yay.
This^
Eoin_power
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I am going to write a strongly worded letter to OCR. Usain Bolt ran the 100m's in 9.58seconds not 9.7!!!!!!!
Krollo
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Eoin_power)
I am going to write a strongly worded letter to OCR. Usain Bolt ran the 100m's in 9.58seconds not 9.7!!!!!!!
The data was for 2008 - not 2012.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sulfur
Rep:
?
I was tempted to put 9.67
azo
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
That wouldn't be a very good letter, as the world record the graph was for was 9.69 seconds! (Beijing 2008)
Swag>education
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
No you're not shut up
JazzyT17
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I need to do good on PBC 7 since they're the ones that'll tip the grade either forward or backward based off of PBC 1-6 - but I haven't even wrote my notes up for them yet nor looked at C7 at all, so I'm worried. I'm doing revision for them all over this final week. How are you feeling?
I'm in the exactly same position as you :/ I literally know nothing of c7 and I haven't made notes for all the 7's but I quite enjoy b7 so it may just go okay but I'm worried about cp7.Good luck though!
azo
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Just the 7s left now.....
Amyjonesx
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I know this is irrelevant but what did everyone get for the simulataneous equation in todays maths? I think thats what it was anyway hahah
wonderland98
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
i worked it out as 2
bankruptline
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Has everyone finished learning the 7s?

We're only up to the cepheid variables in p7 and up to esters in C7 and I'm quite concerned about that.
superdarklord
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by bankruptline)
Has everyone finished learning the 7s?

We're only up to the cepheid variables in p7 and up to esters in C7 and I'm quite concerned about that.
We barely did any of the 7s at school due to our class having to do triple in the same time that everyone does double. Unfortunately we've just self taught everything, haven't even started :cry:

Posted from TSR Mobile
monisj1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
can someone send me the links for the june 2013 7's papers and mark schemes please
bankruptline
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by monisj1)
can someone send me the links for the june 2013 7's papers and mark schemes please
They're on page 79
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of the Arts London
    MA Design: Ceramics, Furniture or Jewellery Open Day Postgraduate
    Fri, 25 Jan '19
  • Coventry University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Jan '19
  • Brunel University London
    Undergraduate Experience Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Jan '19

Do you think the internet has made political discussion more aggressive?

Yes (52)
98.11%
No (1)
1.89%

Watched Threads