The Student Room Group

GCSE Student Chat thread MK IV

Scroll to see replies

Most if not all of the GCSE grade boundaries would have been finalized by now, right?
Original post by itsRochana
Ohh a day before my sister's wedding. Good luck!!

Original post by BlueGangsta
I'm not a newbie, I've been on TSR many times but just haven't created an acc

Ah right.
So what GCSEs are you taking? Do you speak any other languages?
Original post by thechemistress

Ah right.
So what GCSEs are you taking? Do you speak any other languages?

Yeah I speak loads. I'm not taking GCSEs, if you're talking about ALevels, then, maths, further maths, chemsitress, biology and physics
Yeah I speak loads. I'm not taking GCSEs, if you're talking about ALevels, then, maths, further maths, chemsitress, biology and physics

Really? Like what?
Yeah, I meant A-Levels. Erm, chemistress? I think you meant chemistry :tongue: I'm taking the same subjects as you
Original post by GrandMasti
Most if not all of the GCSE grade boundaries would have been finalized by now, right?

Marking is done 2-5 weeks after you sat the exam, remaining time is spent finalising. Grade boundaries finalisation will be sent to Ofqual for reviewal and confirmation. My dad is an examiner
Marking is done 2-5 weeks after you sat the exam, remaining time is spent finalising. Grade boundaries finalisation will be sent to Ofqual for reviewal and confirmation. My dad is an examiner

Your dad is an examiner? For what subject?
Really? Like what?
Yeah, I meant A-Levels. Erm, chemistress? I think you meant chemistry :tongue: I'm taking the same subjects as you

French, Spanish, Portugeese. French is most fluent. You?
Original post by teenhorrorstory
Oh so do they follow the French system?

Yh they do the French bacc
Original post by GrandMasti
Your dad is an examiner? For what subject?

His a teacher but gets employed during June time every year. Edexcel chief examiner for Mathematics. I know what you're thinking...
wesh ma gueule?

Ca va, et toi?
French, Spanish, Portugeese. French is most fluent. You?

For somebody who claims that they aren't Jaiyeko, you are strangely similar to him. He was fluentish in French :colonhash:
I speak French and German, but only conversationally. Not near fluency yet.
For somebody who claims that they aren't Jaiyeko, you are strangely similar to him. He was fluentish in French :colonhash:
I speak French and German, but only conversationally. Not near fluency yet.

What's was the person like lol(?)
What's was the person like lol(?)

Irritating, trollish and rather rude. He also challenged me to some sort of french competition to see who was better at French, even though he was fluent in it.. He was convinced that his school was the best ever and seemed to hate Nick for no good reason.
We actually live in the same town which is great (!)
Has any started learning any physics as?
Irritating, trollish and rather rude. He also challenged me to some sort of french competition to see who was better at French, even though he was fluent in it.. He was convinced that his school was the best ever and seemed to hate Nick for no good reason.
We actually live in the same town which is great (!)

I don't know if this helps, but I've been silently following these threads in pre-results nervousness over the past 2 weeks, and I remember a post in the results day thread by BlueGangsta claiming that he was expecting incredible GCSE results.

voici- "15 A*s, but I'll be ****** off if I achieve 14A*s and 1A"

So deffo trollin.

strong location

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Arithmeticae
strong location

Posted from TSR Mobile

:smile:
Original post by TheGuppieFish
I don't know if this helps, but I've been silently following these threads in pre-results nervousness over the past 2 weeks, and I remember a post in the results day thread by BlueGangsta claiming that he was expecting incredible GCSE results.

voici- "15 A*s, but I'll be ****** off if I achieve 14A*s and 1A"

So deffo trollin.

That's definitely Jaiyeko. He's an infamous troll on here. I had my suspicions but this confirmed it xD

How nervous are you for results day on a scale of 1-10 where 1 is completely chill xD
Original post by Arithmeticae
strong location

Posted from TSR Mobile

You doing physics

Did you like my description of you? :colone:

Quick Reply

Latest