jamiep151
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by peanutbuttermnms)
Is your offer unconditional?
Yes

Edit: There was an error on my portico they updated it after I emailed them and I now have the upload option.
beansontoast92
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Any offer holders who already have their results and have uploaded them onto portico, have your results been verified? I uploaded them two weeks ago and have heard nothing!
Just been scrolling through this thread and not sure if this has been answered or not, but yh I got an email last weekish I think saying my certificates were fine. But it also said that 'when a final decision is made on my application, it'll be posted on the homepage' in a bit confused by this cos I have an unconditional, did your email say this aswell?? What do they mean by final decision?

Posted from TSR Mobile
peanutbuttermnms
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by beansontoast92)
Just been scrolling through this thread and not sure if this has been answered or not, but yh I got an email last weekish I think saying my certificates were fine. But it also said that 'when a final decision is made on my application, it'll be posted on the homepage' in a bit confused by this cos I have an unconditional, did your email say this aswell?? What do they mean by final decision?

Posted from TSR Mobile
How odd, mine have still not been verified. I did call last week and they said that it depended on department; some departments have started verification, some have not. Perhaps send them an email or call them? What degree are you looking to study? I am quite anxious
peanutbuttermnms
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by jamiep151)
Yes

Edit: There was an error on my portico they updated it after I emailed them and I now have the upload option.
Have they been verified?
jamiep151
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Have they been verified?
Not yet but was only able to upload them yesterday.
peanutbuttermnms
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Not yet but was only able to upload them yesterday.
I can't belive mine still have not been verified, feeling anxious
jamiep151
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I can't belive mine still have not been verified, feeling anxious
I wouldn't worry might be your department doesn't check them till the recommended upload date which is the 24th.
peanutbuttermnms
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I wouldn't worry might be your department doesn't check them till the recommended upload date which is the 24th.
Ironically, they just got verified! Oh yay
peanutbuttermnms
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago

Posted from TSR Mobile
My results have been verified, however, I thought I'd let you know that I did not receive the same email as yourself. It just that they have been verified and nothing else was required.
beansontoast92
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
My results have been verified, however, I thought I'd let you know that I did not receive the same email as yourself. It just that they have been verified and nothing else was required.
How odd, mine have still not been verified. I did call last week and they said that it depended on department; some departments have started verification, some have not. Perhaps send them an email or call them? What degree are you looking to study? I am quite anxious
Thats good as long as its done!
and its for Pharmacy
My exact email was...
Dear Mr *******,

Student Number: 1*********
UCAS Personal ID: 1*********
Programme of study: MPharm Pharmacy

Thank you for providing evidence of your qualifications. We have now verified all your qualifications. When a final decision is made on your application it will be displayed on the Programme Home Page.

Yours sincerely
UCL Admissions
beansontoast92
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
On another note, has anyone heard back from the accommodation office?
TheAnnabelle
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I haven't :-/ I think if you're a conditional offer holder than you hear in August....if you have an unconditional then maybe july.......but this is what I've heard so I don't know for sure....
beansontoast92
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by TheAnnabelle)
I haven't :-/ I think if you're a conditional offer holder than you hear in August....if you have an unconditional then maybe july.......but this is what I've heard so I don't know for sure....
Ohh ok that makes sense, I'm an unconditional so hopefully some of us will hear soon then

Posted from TSR Mobile
marji
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Got my offer for Computer Science MSc
Chung224
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Anyone for Civil engineering?
itsamberariamay
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
If there are any international students who have got unconditional offers, how long does it take to receive your CAS?
ASJ2410
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Shiloh_GBR)
Unconditional for Nanotechnology and Regenerative Medicine.
Same. I guess we'll meet soon.
lizzy13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I have an unconditional offer and only got my official accommodation offer yesterday, although I came across it by chance by logging back into my accommodation application to change my photo and it was on the end stage. So check the application website.
JPD96
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I have an offer for economics (A* Maths, AA) and I'm almost certain that I am going to get 2A* in my other two subjects (Econ, Geog) and an A in maths. Do you think I would be let in with that?
lizzy13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I know someone who had an offer that was AAA as long as he got an A in economics, but instead he got a high B in economics and A* in Chemistry and a* in maths, and ucl still let him in for economics so hopefully, good luck (y)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University College London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Jun '19
    Sat, 29 Jun '19
    Sat, 7 Sep '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (508)
37.71%
No - but I will (103)
7.65%
No - I don't want to (92)
6.83%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (644)
47.81%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed