The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL offer holders 2015 thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jamiep151
Not yet but was only able to upload them yesterday.

I can't belive mine still have not been verified, feeling anxious
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by peanutbuttermnms
I can't belive mine still have not been verified, feeling anxious

I wouldn't worry might be your department doesn't check them till the recommended upload date which is the 24th.
Original post by jamiep151
I wouldn't worry might be your department doesn't check them till the recommended upload date which is the 24th.

Ironically, they just got verified! Oh yay
Original post by beansontoast92
Just been scrolling through this thread and not sure if this has been answered or not, but yh I got an email last weekish I think saying my certificates were fine. But it also said that 'when a final decision is made on my application, it'll be posted on the homepage' in a bit confused by this cos I have an unconditional, did your email say this aswell?? What do they mean by final decision?

Posted from TSR Mobile

My results have been verified, however, I thought I'd let you know that I did not receive the same email as yourself. It just that they have been verified and nothing else was required.
My results have been verified, however, I thought I'd let you know that I did not receive the same email as yourself. It just that they have been verified and nothing else was required.

How odd, mine have still not been verified. I did call last week and they said that it depended on department; some departments have started verification, some have not. Perhaps send them an email or call them? What degree are you looking to study? I am quite anxious

Thats good as long as its done!
and its for Pharmacy
My exact email was...
Dear Mr *******,

Student Number: 1*********
UCAS Personal ID: 1*********
Programme of study: MPharm Pharmacy

Thank you for providing evidence of your qualifications. We have now verified all your qualifications. When a final decision is made on your application it will be displayed on the Programme Home Page.

Yours sincerely
UCL Admissions
(edited 8 years ago)
On another note, has anyone heard back from the accommodation office?

I haven't :-/ I think if you're a conditional offer holder than you hear in August....if you have an unconditional then maybe july.......but this is what I've heard so I don't know for sure....
Original post by TheAnnabelle
I haven't :-/ I think if you're a conditional offer holder than you hear in August....if you have an unconditional then maybe july.......but this is what I've heard so I don't know for sure....

Ohh ok that makes sense, I'm an unconditional so hopefully some of us will hear soon then

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1668
Got my offer for Computer Science MSc
Anyone for Civil engineering?
If there are any international students who have got unconditional offers, how long does it take to receive your CAS? :smile:
Original post by Shiloh_GBR
Unconditional for Nanotechnology and Regenerative Medicine.

Same. I guess we'll meet soon. :wink:

I have an unconditional offer and only got my official accommodation offer yesterday, although I came across it by chance by logging back into my accommodation application to change my photo and it was on the end stage. So check the application website.
Reply 1673
I have an offer for economics (A* Maths, AA) and I'm almost certain that I am going to get 2A* in my other two subjects (Econ, Geog) and an A in maths. Do you think I would be let in with that?
I know someone who had an offer that was AAA as long as he got an A in economics, but instead he got a high B in economics and A* in Chemistry and a* in maths, and ucl still let him in for economics so hopefully, good luck (y)
Does anyone know how lenient are they for Biological Sciences?
(In terms of the offer conditions)
Original post by lizzy13
I know someone who had an offer that was AAA as long as he got an A in economics, but instead he got a high B in economics and A* in Chemistry and a* in maths, and ucl still let him in for economics so hopefully, good luck (y)

I thought UCL wanted an A* for Maths anyway?
Reply 1677
I've got a single room (not en-suite) at Ramsay Hall - it's really close to UCL, it's catered and it is said to be very social!
Does anyone at Frances Gardner/ Ian Baker/ James Lighthill/ John Dodgson/ St Pancras Way/Prankerd House want to swap?
Because I kinda NEED a room with an en-suite and a place where I can cook my own meals (I'm vegetarian - usually catered vegetarian options aren't really my thing :frown: ) Thanks! :biggrin:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by BhaviJ
I've got a single room (not en-suite) at Ramsay Hall - it's really close to UCL, it's catered and it is said to be very social!
Does anyone at Frances Gardner/ Ian Baker/ James Lighthill/ John Dodgson/ St Pancras Way/Prankerd House want to swap?
Because I kinda NEED a room with an en-suite and a place where I can cook my own meals (I'm vegetarian - usually catered vegetarian options aren't really my thing :frown: ) Thanks! :biggrin:

Oh Noo I feel your pain, I'm a veggie too.
Btw did you choose single en suite on your application form?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1679

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending