Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by MyName??!)
Good luck!

---------------------------

Tis a new monday peeps!... And I have so much work to dooooooo :emo:
Aaaah, same! Way too much. I'll be spending the next two weeks in the library, taking care of at least 5 different big things :erm:
Studying, scientific report, 15 minute presentation, the CARE form (for the ethics committee, for my project), job applications.
Kill me, please.

What do you have to do?
lilGem
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
So on Friday I got my exam timetable, got set my molecular biology problem solving coursework, today I've just been set a 3500 word microbiology report, campaigns week has started for next years biosoc committee (I'm running for 3rd year rep); found out today that we have a house inspection tomorrow. My cell biology essay is due next Thursday and I'm choosing next years modules on Monday. Oh and did I mention I'm moving house second week of Easter

and breathe :scared: :sad:
MyName??!
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by BeyondandAbove)
Aaaah, same! Way too much. I'll be spending the next two weeks in the library, taking care of at least 5 different big things :erm:
Studying, scientific report, 15 minute presentation, the CARE form (for the ethics committee, for my project), job applications.
Kill me, please.

What do you have to do?
Just so much work! But we cannot complain! We must do this! Haha motivation talk :yep:

And I have readings to get through, plan experiments with correct ratio/molar/crap calculations, meeting with both supervisors, make nanopaeticles and somehow fit in time to characterise them... AutoCAD.. That stressed me out today, but I WILL nail it! Yaaaa :P haha

How are you?

(Original post by lilGem)
So on Friday I got my exam timetable, got set my molecular biology problem solving coursework, today I've just been set a 3500 word microbiology report, campaigns week has started for next years biosoc committee (I'm running for 3rd year rep); found out today that we have a house inspection tomorrow. My cell biology essay is due next Thursday and I'm choosing next years modules on Monday. Oh and did I mention I'm moving house second week of Easter

:hugs: you can do this! Shake the stress off and blast like a firework my friend. Tis hard yes, but tis challenging, just makes third year more exciting and worth it :yep:

Im sorry if my advice isn't good advice, just I'm in a very hyped up mood right now.. :emo: the boy's been awesome :love:
DavidYorkshireFTW
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
How early before exams does someone recommend to start revising in second year, bear in mind i was 70%+ in exam?
Advicee?
BeyondandAbove
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Just so much work! But we cannot complain! We must do this! Haha motivation talk :yep:

And I have readings to get through, plan experiments with correct ratio/molar/crap calculations, meeting with both supervisors, make nanopaeticles and somehow fit in time to characterise them... AutoCAD.. That stressed me out today, but I WILL nail it! Yaaaa :P haha

How are you?
That sounds pretty daunting! But you can do it
I'm currently finding my molecular biology module impossible but otherwise I'm good! So far I passed everything (and sadly with just a pass, so I'm spending a lot more time in the library... And speaking of, I should get out of bed and to uni to do work before lecture)

How are you? Things with the boy seem good?

Posted from TSR Mobile
BeyondandAbove
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by lilGem)

Oh god. Okay, don't be scared. This is not impossible! It'll be difficult, but with efficient time management you can get all of it done. Believe in yourself (: and breathe! What's the microbiology report on?

Posted from TSR Mobile
MyName??!
Rep:
?
(Original post by BeyondandAbove)
That sounds pretty daunting! But you can do it
I'm currently finding my molecular biology module impossible but otherwise I'm good! So far I passed everything (and sadly with just a pass, so I'm spending a lot more time in the library... And speaking of, I should get out of bed and to uni to do work before lecture)

How are you? Things with the boy seem good?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thank you (:

Is it that hard? Good luck with it lovely! :rave:

And I'm good thanks The boy has been impossible for some time now :unimpressed:, but he's a sweet :love:
rayquaza17
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by DavidYorkshireFTW)
How early before exams does someone recommend to start revising in second year, bear in mind i was 70%+ in exam?
Advicee?
My exams start in May and I'm starting revision next week.

Posted from TSR Mobile
snailsareslimy
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I have gotten myself the most fabulous boyfriend I could ever ask for.

(YEP. Best feeling ever! :suith:)
jelly1000
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Done my seminar reading for the week, now to do more essay reading and think about my dissertation
MyName??!
Rep:
?
(Original post by snailsareslimy)
I have gotten myself the most fabulous boyfriend I could ever ask for.

(YEP. Best feeling ever! :suith:)
:hugs: that sounds lovely! Congratulations hun and I wanna know deets :excited: I'm so nosy haha x
snailsareslimy
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
:hugs: that sounds lovely! Congratulations hun and I wanna know deets :excited: I'm so nosy haha x
Thank youuu :awesome:.

Spoiler:
Show
When we were out on Sunday we both mentioned it when drunk (both too scared to when sober lmao) and were like yeah let's make this official :awesome:. I'm still in shock it's actually happened, though. Genuinely have never met someone this considerate and awesome. I'm so scared about ****ing it up, I haven't felt this way about someone in years
MyName??!
Rep:
?

Spoiler:
Show
When we were out on Sunday we both mentioned it when drunk (both too scared to when sober lmao) and were like yeah let's make this official :awesome:. I'm still in shock it's actually happened, though. Genuinely have never met someone this considerate and awesome. I'm so scared about ****ing it up, I haven't felt this way about someone in years
Aww :hugs: sounds really cute
You sound really happy so I'm glad you're smiling! Congrats babe. You deserve the best
Slowbro93
  • PS Reviewer
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago

Spoiler:
Show
Is this the guy you were telling me about? I'm so happy for you! :woo: xxxxx
WhamBamJam.
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
This is great, but did you have that awkward moment in the morning where you're like uhhhhhh do you remember we're together now. .?

Everyone should spend their days happy, not sad, so good on you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
BeyondandAbove
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Thank you (:

Is it that hard? Good luck with it lovely! :rave:

And I'm good thanks The boy has been impossible for some time now :unimpressed:, but he's a sweet :love:
Yeah, it is. I'm dreading my summer project now because it'll be full of molecular biology. :unsure: But should be fine. Thank yooouu!

Why was he impossible? But good that he's sweeter now (: I'm still pretty smitten with.. well.. our lab supervisor haha. Sigh.
AmyLH
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey everyone, coming back to TSR as it seemed to motivate me for my A-levels and I need to do a lot better than last year so trying anything at this point. Got 2 lab reports to finish up for Friday then I'm cracking on with revision for my May exams on Monday. :argh:
snailsareslimy
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Slowbro93)
Is this the guy you were telling me about? I'm so happy for you! :woo: xxxxx
YEP I still can't believe it. Thank you! Ps how did your interview go?

(Original post by WhamBamJam.)
This is great, but did you have that awkward moment in the morning where you're like uhhhhhh do you remember we're together now. .?

Everyone should spend their days happy, not sad, so good on you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
We both remembered and chatted about it sober so it was a good feels unreal. Thank you, though
username197472
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Having a dissertation panic! Aaaahhhh. Can I cry?
BeyondandAbove
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by tradingmyheartforyours)
Having a dissertation panic! Aaaahhhh. Can I cry?
Of course! I had a few panics myself, but it can be done. (: just breathe, get your thoughts gathered and then get writing.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cranfield University
    Cranfield Forensic MSc Programme Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • University of the Arts London
    Open day: MA Footwear and MA Fashion Artefact Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (446)
37.93%
No - but I will (88)
7.48%
No - I don't want to (80)
6.8%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (562)
47.79%

Watched Threads