Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    :yy:
    (Original post by chelseafreak)
    i know what you mean, its nice but would be better irl

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou 22)
    I better you are alright looking, what is your dress sense like? maybe that could 5also be an issue? some girls are fickle like that, my old friend lusted after a nice guy she knew but one day fell out of lust with him for his trouser and shoe choice xD.

That does seem like a good idea, that is exactly what I plan on doing, cause once I am established my social life should improve as part of the work.
    I'm not sure really, dress sense I think I've got sorted. Recently I went out with a girl friend of mine & got some new clothes (a couple of chinos, nice jumpers, shirts etc). I still think the main hurdle will be lack of confidence which is down to thinking I'll just be rejected by most girls because of my looks lol It's alright people saying you're polite, friendly, funny & having a fair amount of interests but it really isn't enough, there's something extra I need to become boyfriend material to someone

Anyway I would say so as it will help me to meet new people & who knows we might meet someone that takes our fancy. It also makes you generally happier, for me I just get lonely sometimes sitting at home when I just wanna hang out with some friends. I am planning to go with a guy friend from work banger racing (he said he'd help me meet some new people there) which is nice plus I recently got a volunteering position at a charity helping disabled people so hopefully I meet new people (preferably my age) there as well, in addition to improving my confidence & everything

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spock's Socks)
    Good but shattered. Its me and my bf's anniversary today. 6 years since we started going out

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Awww <3 , have you two got anything nice planned? or will it all be surprises?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Awww <3 , have you two got anything nice planned? or will it all be surprises?
    We are too skint to do anything today so we are going over to my mum's for a meal. We are going to Disneyland Paris in March so just classing that as our anniversary gift

ReputationRep:
    Around 10-15
    Deal

4 rooms though
    Deal

could I ask that your uniform be a apron with a semi nude man on? or am I pushing it
    Haha, I don't mind

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Caver)
    Not great but, much better than the other day when I got straight home from school and slept the entire evening... xD
    Whats up? I hope you feel much better soon chick .

ReputationRep:
    Whats up? I hope you feel much better soon chick .
    I've been feeling drowsy and super tired D: thankyou!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zhang-liao)
    Nostalgia :moon:
    :/ .

ReputationRep:
    Physically (müde Gehirn) and emotionalaly exhausted from 6th form despite trying to catch up on sleep, 12 hours last night

ReputationRep:
    Depressed and crying

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
    Depressed and crying
    How come?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassKing13)
    How come?
    I developed feelings for a best guy mate, I thought he liked me back and today he told me he liked someone else
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    :/ .
    :sadnod: I miss listening to music coming back from every exam from my old secondary school and talking to my best friend in the summer last year :sadnod:

I always develop deep nostalgia in winter especially in the beginning of the year

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Multitalented me)
    I'm not sure really, dress sense I think I've got sorted. Recently I went out with a girl friend of mine & got some new clothes (a couple of chinos, nice jumpers, shirts etc). I still think the main hurdle will be lack of confidence which is down to thinking I'll just be rejected by most girls because of my looks lol It's alright people saying you're polite, friendly, funny & having a fair amount of interests but it really isn't enough, there's something extra I need to become boyfriend material to someone

Anyway I would say so as it will help me to meet new people & who knows we might meet someone that takes our fancy. It also makes you generally happier, for me I just get lonely sometimes sitting at home when I just wanna hang out with some friends. I am planning to go with a guy friend from work banger racing (he said he'd help me meet some new people there) which is nice plus I recently got a volunteering position at a charity helping disabled people so hopefully I meet new people (preferably my age) there as well, in addition to improving my confidence & everything
    You sound like style wise you are on point , as for confidence only you can change it, hope

ounds good,
    That s
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    Lmao, I love both but I sway to brown sauce a bit more.

I like ketchup, with chips. With bacon it's brown all the way

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spock's Socks)
    We are too skint to do anything today so we are going over to my mum's for a meal. We are going to Disneyland Paris in March so just classing that as our anniversary gift
    Damn , at least you are doing something though .

I am going to come in your luggage so if it feels about 8 stone heavier then just dont open it until we get there .

I so want to go there, tell me how it went once you go and comeback .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    Deal

Deal

Haha, I don't mind
    You are hired, when would you be free to start?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Caver)
    I've been feeling drowsy and super tired D: thankyou!
    owwh. It is alright hun.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gott)
    Physically (müde Gehirn) and emotionalaly exhausted from 6th form despite trying to catch up on sleep, 12 hours last night
    I hope you have spent bit of today relaxing, or maybe you could tryh to get an early night hopefully.

ReputationRep:
    You sound like style wise you are on point , as for confidence only you can change it, hope

ounds good,
    That s
    Yah, we'll see. I mainly just need to gives less of a damn about what other people may think

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.