Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yoyo.sat)
    Can everyone that's getting offers please tell us when your interviews were? Congrats on them BTW!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    21st of January broooooooooooooooooooooo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yoyo.sat)
    Can everyone that's getting offers please tell us when your interviews were? Congrats on them BTW!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    14th Jan!

ReputationRep:
    Offer Interview was on 14 Dec

ReputationRep:
    Offer - 16th February interview.

ReputationRep:
    Wow.

Well done y'all. Just waiting for mine now I guess. Hehehehe

ReputationRep:
    Offer!! had my interview on the 16th of February

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abbieledwards)
    Was it for the standard course or EMDP?
    Standard A100

ReputationRep:
    Bring some cheer here too KCL

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer yesterday 1st March, and I interviewed right back on December 15th. Like some of the others had said - I didn't feel it had gone all that well (couple of good stations, couple of average, one or two poor) so don't lose hope!!

John

ReputationRep:
    Would it be unwise to put King's as an insurance?

My firm choice offer is A*AA and I'm trying to pick between King's and Notts as my second choice, but I'm not sure how to decide, I love them both
    But in terms of accommodation, it would probably be much harder in Central London right?

(I interviewed Feb 16th and got my offer yesterday btw, good luck to everyone still waiting - I thought half my stations went horribly but they didn't apparently so don't worry, I'm sure you did briliiant!!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beenieeee)
    Would it be unwise to put King's as an insurance?

My firm choice offer is A*AA and I'm trying to pick between King's and Notts as my second choice, but I'm not sure how to decide, I love them both
    But in terms of accommodation, it would probably be much harder in Central London right?

(I interviewed Feb 16th and got my offer yesterday btw, good luck to everyone still waiting - I thought half my stations went horribly but they didn't apparently so don't worry, I'm sure you did briliiant!!)
    Pick where you see yourself

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone from 5th Feb with offers?

ReputationRep:
    anyone heard anything today?

ReputationRep:
    Why did they change the curriculum for 2016 entry? What was wrong with the old one?

ReputationRep:
    Offfffffeeeeeerrrrrrrrrr

ooooofffffffffeeeeeerrrrr

there is nothing else in the world i would rather have.

Thank you god. Thank you for givung me the chance to dedicate my life helping people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by med_desperado)
    Offfffffeeeeeerrrrrrrrrr

ooooofffffffffeeeeeerrrrr

there is nothing else in the world i would rather have.

Thank you god. Thank you for givung me the chance to dedicate my life helping people.
    Well done & congrats!!!
    When was your interview & which course?

ReputationRep:
    when people uploaded their documents, like qualification certificates and passport etc. did admissions reply with a message about receiving them, or not??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rose7812)
    when people uploaded their documents, like qualification certificates and passport etc. did admissions reply with a message about receiving them, or not??
    Nope

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah through the Kings portal. It was just like thank you

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I didn't get a message either, but I asked them yesterday whether they recieved them or not, and they said they had, they just didn't confirm it so don't worry

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 15, 2016

University open days

1. King's College London
    Arts and Humanities (Strand Campus) Undergraduate
    Sat, 8 Sep '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.