Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

Edexcel Government & Politics - Unit 2 Governing the UK (09/06/16)

ReputationRep:
    Got 66 in Unit 1 and 98 in Unit 2 lol, A overall, gonna see if we can get the script back for Unit 1 to see if it's worth a remark.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abstract_Prism)
    Got 66 in Unit 1 and 98 in Unit 2 lol, A overall, gonna see if we can get the script back for Unit 1 to see if it's worth a remark.
    Wow you were literally 2 marks away from full marks on paper 2! Closest I got to full marks was 96 on paper 1 and then 75 on paper 2

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mollyadtr)
    Wow you were literally 2 marks away from full marks on paper 2! Closest I got to full marks was 96 on paper 1 and then 75 on paper 2

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What did you get?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xxvine)
    What did you get?
    An a, what did you get considering we were both stressing over the constitution question?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Slightly late to report back, but got an A. 77 in Unit 1 and 89 in Unit 2

ReputationRep:
    Got a D and a B last year which averaged to a C overall for AS

This year I retook the paper I got a D in and got 94/100 UMS! Also got A's in both A2 papers so got an A overall

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tej98)
    Slightly late to report back, but got an A. 77 in Unit 1 and 89 in Unit 2
    Well done!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mmm19)

This year I retook the paper I got a D in and got 94/100 UMS! Also got A's in both A2 papers so got an A overall
    Damn that's a great improvement, really happy for you you did good!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Retook unit 2 and got 85/100, 93/100 last year on unit 1

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mmm19)

Congrats
    Did you do ideolgoies?

ReputationRep:
    Congrats
    Did you do ideolgoies?
    Yea i retook People and Politics and did ideologies for A2, 82 and 85 UMS. How did you find it? The grade boundaries were increased by 10 marks this year!

ReputationRep:
    I got an A in both papers and I wrote the 40 marker baso on codification...hehe lols

ReputationRep:
    I got a full marks (UMS) on paper 1 and a C in paper 2. Do you think it is worth me getting a remark? It's really going to drag my UMS down when I apply to Cambridge. I am honestly baffled as I really cannot understand how I got a C, I thought I did better on paper 2. I have looked through the mark scheme - so I know I didn't misunderstand a question. Very agitating. Doesn't seem to be an anomaly after speaking to my friends and seeing posts on this forum - e.g. Abstract_Prism.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oddwatermelon)
    I got a full marks (UMS) on paper 1 and a C in paper 2. Do you think it is worth me getting a remark? It's really going to drag my UMS down when I apply to Cambridge. I am honestly baffled as I really cannot understand how I got a C, I thought I did better on paper 2. I have looked through the mark scheme - so I know I didn't misunderstand a question. Very agitating. Doesn't seem to be an anomaly after speaking to my friends and seeing posts on this forum - e.g. Abstract_Prism.
    Yeah maybe you should, you might have been robbed a couple of marks by a different examiner, if it still comes back low maybe retake it if you can cope with that

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I got 88/100 in Unit 1 - no idea how. Thought i messed up the EU 25 marker
    92/100 Unit 2 - Exam went amazingly well.

ReputationRep:
    Somehow I got full UMS in unit 1 and 97 on unit 2

ReputationRep:
    I got an A!!! SO SO SO HAPPY, WELL DONE GUYS

ReputationRep:
    Guys what text books did you use for AS?

ReputationRep:
    I just used the edexcel gov and politics for as fourth addition isn't that what most people used

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No text book :s spooky

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: October 11, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.