Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Edexcel Government & Politics - Unit 2 Governing the UK (09/06/16) Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Got 66 in Unit 1 and 98 in Unit 2 lol, A overall, gonna see if we can get the script back for Unit 1 to see if it's worth a remark.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abstract_Prism)
    Got 66 in Unit 1 and 98 in Unit 2 lol, A overall, gonna see if we can get the script back for Unit 1 to see if it's worth a remark.
    Wow you were literally 2 marks away from full marks on paper 2! Closest I got to full marks was 96 on paper 1 and then 75 on paper 2

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mollyadtr)
    Wow you were literally 2 marks away from full marks on paper 2! Closest I got to full marks was 96 on paper 1 and then 75 on paper 2

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What did you get?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xxvine)
    What did you get?
    An a, what did you get considering we were both stressing over the constitution question?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Slightly late to report back, but got an A. 77 in Unit 1 and 89 in Unit 2

ReputationRep:
    Got a D and a B last year which averaged to a C overall for AS

This year I retook the paper I got a D in and got 94/100 UMS! Also got A's in both A2 papers so got an A overall

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tej98)
    Slightly late to report back, but got an A. 77 in Unit 1 and 89 in Unit 2
    Well done!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mmm19)

This year I retook the paper I got a D in and got 94/100 UMS! Also got A's in both A2 papers so got an A overall
    Damn that's a great improvement, really happy for you you did good!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Retook unit 2 and got 85/100, 93/100 last year on unit 1

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mmm19)

Congrats
    Did you do ideolgoies?

ReputationRep:
    Congrats
    Did you do ideolgoies?
    Yea i retook People and Politics and did ideologies for A2, 82 and 85 UMS. How did you find it? The grade boundaries were increased by 10 marks this year!

ReputationRep:
    I got an A in both papers and I wrote the 40 marker baso on codification...hehe lols

ReputationRep:
    I got a full marks (UMS) on paper 1 and a C in paper 2. Do you think it is worth me getting a remark? It's really going to drag my UMS down when I apply to Cambridge. I am honestly baffled as I really cannot understand how I got a C, I thought I did better on paper 2. I have looked through the mark scheme - so I know I didn't misunderstand a question. Very agitating. Doesn't seem to be an anomaly after speaking to my friends and seeing posts on this forum - e.g. Abstract_Prism.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oddwatermelon)
    I got a full marks (UMS) on paper 1 and a C in paper 2. Do you think it is worth me getting a remark? It's really going to drag my UMS down when I apply to Cambridge. I am honestly baffled as I really cannot understand how I got a C, I thought I did better on paper 2. I have looked through the mark scheme - so I know I didn't misunderstand a question. Very agitating. Doesn't seem to be an anomaly after speaking to my friends and seeing posts on this forum - e.g. Abstract_Prism.
    Yeah maybe you should, you might have been robbed a couple of marks by a different examiner, if it still comes back low maybe retake it if you can cope with that

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I got 88/100 in Unit 1 - no idea how. Thought i messed up the EU 25 marker
    92/100 Unit 2 - Exam went amazingly well.

ReputationRep:
    Somehow I got full UMS in unit 1 and 97 on unit 2

ReputationRep:
    I got an A!!! SO SO SO HAPPY, WELL DONE GUYS

ReputationRep:
    Guys what text books did you use for AS?

ReputationRep:
    I just used the edexcel gov and politics for as fourth addition isn't that what most people used

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No text book :s spooky

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.