Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

CTAM: Count to a million and be the first forum to do it (Part 10)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 04MR17)
    101648Oh. I only asked because Best Before is only a guide where you can go past it without killing yourself in the process. Whereas a use by can actually cause illness from eating it past the deadline...
    Bread always has best before, only certain types of food such as cream, some meats etc have use by dates on them - and yep we always adhere to use by dates.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by E46)
    Heya, can we have a quick edit please? Should be 101,660.
    Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Aww that's a shame! Ooh I had a meal deal today too! :five: but it was from Sainsbury's

Haha you sure could ask :mmm:

101,636 (<---each section is a palindrome respectively...kind of something to be happy about I guess )
    In the end I bought a parisian baguette, and cooked some bacon pieces that I had at home in the fridge also got a few snacky things and some drinks from co-op too

Ooh, that must have been nice! I've not been to Sainsbury's for absolutely ages...

Haha, possibly a split palindrome? Though actual palindromes are much rarer now there are 6 digits in each number.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spotify95)
    In the end I bought a parisian baguette, and cooked some bacon pieces that I had at home in the fridge also got a few snacky things and some drinks from co-op too

Ooh, that must have been nice! I've not been to Sainsbury's for absolutely ages...

Haha, possibly a split palindrome? Though actual palindromes are much rarer now there are 6 digits in each number.

Ooh nice! That sure does sound awesome:yep:

It was! I haven't had a meal deal for quite a long time now oh really? That's my local shop so that's the one I head down to most often but there's no co-op (only been there twice in my life haha)

Cool, yes that's a better way to phrase it! Yes, I think I'll be on the lookout for split palindromes atm and if I'm feeling up to the challenge or I'm lucky, I'll try to go for palindromes too

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

Btw, I've just been doing a few prelude tests to the Logitech Z5500 speaker tests...

What I've actually been doing is checking the Youtube Audio Library against the songs that I have wrote down.
    See, I've made quite a list of possible songs to test the Z5500's with, and I'll be using Youtube to upload the video (so you can hear how powerful the Z5500's are).
    Trouble is, each song is owned by a different artist, so has a different copyright policy.
    Some artists let you use the song without any issues, though they will put adverts on your video.
    Some artists block the video in certain countries if it contains their songs.
    Some artists totally take down the video (or mute it, which is no good on a speaker test) if any of their music is featured in it.
    So I've got to use some good music that doesn't come under the "take down if used" category...

This link tells you exactly what will happen if you use a certain song in a video:
    https://www.youtube.com/music_policies

So far I've got 6 songs that are safe, 3 songs that are possibly, and 1 song that is a non-starter. (I had real issues when trying to do a radio test, and a Taylor Swift song came in during the test - and Taylor Swift, being her usual self, blocks anything and everything with her music in :rolleyes:)

Matrix123

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

Btw, I've just been doing a few prelude tests to the Logitech Z5500 speaker tests...

What I've actually been doing is checking the Youtube Audio Library against the songs that I have wrote down.
    See, I've made quite a list of possible songs to test the Z5500's with, and I'll be using Youtube to upload the video (so you can hear how powerful the Z5500's are).
    Trouble is, each song is owned by a different artist, so has a different copyright policy.
    Some artists let you use the song without any issues, though they will put adverts on your video.
    Some artists block the video in certain countries if it contains their songs.
    Some artists totally take down the video (or mute it, which is no good on a speaker test) if any of their music is featured in it.
    So I've got to use some good music that doesn't come under the "take down if used" category...

This link tells you exactly what will happen if you use a certain song in a video:
    https://www.youtube.com/music_policies

So far I've got 6 songs that are safe, 3 songs that are possibly, and 1 song that is a non-starter. (I had real issues when trying to do a radio test, and a Taylor Swift song came in during the test - and Taylor Swift, being her usual self, blocks anything and everything with her music in :rolleyes:)
    You made me jump just there! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Bread always has best before, only certain types of food such as cream, some meats etc have use by dates on them - and yep we always adhere to use by dates.

Can we force feed James_W cream with a use by date of 1985?

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DefaultXP)
    You made me jump just there! :eek:

Whoops!

ReputationRep:

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.