Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I am NOT a spy!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Psycho_Gerbil)
    I am NOT a spy!
    Yes you are we have proof, and anyway, a guilty person would deny there guiltyness!!!
    You are not a vampire, you are the opposite of a vampire which is a, emm... well the opposite of being dead is being alive, so the opposite of being undead must be unalive!!!!

We know your working with the group of unalive beings!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FOALY)
    Yes you are we have proof, and anyway, a guilty person would deny there guiltyness!!!
    You are not a vampire, you are the opposite of a vampire which is a, emm... well the opposite of being dead is being alive, so the opposite of being undead must be unalive!!!!

We know your working with the group of unalive beings!!!
    :eek:
    oooh the unalive :rolleyes: !! that just sounds wrong!!! sorry!

(Original post by wottabout)
    Sorry to interrupt your unmasking of Psycho Gerbil's unvampireness, but I have news. My sister just told me about this guy named Michael Londra who did a song called Artemis, which is about Artemis Fowl, and it might make it into the movie, not sure though. I haven’t heard it, but my sister says it’s really good.
    'tis true :eek:

http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=art...b-t&fl=0&x=wrt

(Original post by Psycho_Gerbil)
    I am NOT a spy!
    why should we believe you?everything you ever told us as a lie...*dissloves into tears*

(^line stolen from Lion King btw :rolleyes: )

(Original post by IgnorantDreamer)
    :eek:
    oooh the unalive :rolleyes: !! that just sounds wrong!!! sorry!
    thats cos the opposite of undead is dead,not unalive :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    What no she hasn't been spying against us shes been spying for us and has bee n recruiting new members haven't you psycho gerbil

(Original post by lirael)
    What no she hasn't been spying against us shes been spying for us and has bee n recruiting new members haven't you psycho gerbil
    i waied 27 mins for her to reply that...roughly 1620 seconds...she clearly is dodging the question

now,who's gonna pay for my ticket to come there and exterminate her?:evil:we'll have to do it before Christmas,i hear they raise travel fares at that time of the year.evidently Santa's donkies...er...reindeers demand to be the centre of attention when it comes to all airborne transportation :eek:

damn those tw*ts! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Yo- stop beening so mmorbid I thought you liked psycho gerbil?

it's all a joke,i'm in a very strange mood:eek:be assured,i shall never seriously think of harming your dear friend,she's the nicest Gerbil i know :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    alright then I forgive you. We are all friendshere

goody!you must understand,95% of what i say if light hearted and not meant to be taken seriously.
    now,i must be off.have been staring at TSR for too long...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lirael)
    alright then I forgive you. We are all friendshere
    Not me, I'm onto you guys....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yo-less)
    thats cos the opposite of undead is dead,not unalive :rolleyes:
    No the opposite of alive is dead, there can't be 2 different things that have the same opposite, if what you say is true then what is the opposite of dead? undead or alive???

(Original post by FOALY)
    No the opposite of alive is dead, there can't be 2 different things that have the same opposite, if what you say is true then what is the opposite of dead? undead or alive???
    both :p: :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Thank you for sticking up for me Lirael.

aww,we love you PsychoGerbil

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FOALY)
    undead is a synonym for alive, alive is the opposite for dead , therefore undead is also the opposite of dead... thats my weird explanation anyway... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yo-less)
    aww,we love you PsychoGerbil
    Woohoo!!! I got friends again! Yeah!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FOALY)
    [LIES] Well I am thinking of becoming the editor of a newspaper... *checks last post,* oh I forgot I am meant to hate editors, it's ok I'll just edit this post so no-one will be able to call me a hypocrite. [/LIES]

P.S. I didn't edit this post... and I don't want to be an editor!!!

Actually, becoming an editor is a lifelong dream of mine . . . that and becoming a politition. *evil cackle*

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.