Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    dreading the people who come up to u and ask for your results but in reality dont really care and just wanna show off theres! agh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RagaZ)
    dreading the people who come up to u and ask for your results but in reality dont really care and just wanna show off theres! agh
    Same! It's like, leave me alone! Let me be happy! >.<

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Most worried: English lit
    Least worried: ad maths, because I like maths :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RagaZ)
    Yup, and I know who those people will be in my year and I will ignore them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Molly_xox)
    Same! It's like, leave me alone! Let me be happy! >.<

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hahaha yes! In yr 10 i was all polite and everything on results day showing an 'interest'... But this time round it'll be a simple f*ck off!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tibbz2)
    Yup, and I know who those people will be in my year and I will ignore them
    Sadly in my school when it comes to results day everyone turns into a grade whore... So i guess ill be ignoring everyone on that day... Come in and just go straight back out

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Molly_xox)
    Most worried: History
    Least worried: I'm not calm about any but RS as I did 50% last year

😰

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I don't do history but I completely agree with your least worried part! Everything is worrying me but I'm holding on to the 50% of my RS from last year!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RagaZ)
    Sadly in my school when it comes to results day everyone turns into a grade whore... So i guess ill be ignoring everyone on that day... Come in and just go straight back out

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha yeah that happens with everyone I should think, I know my friends don't really care about how well they do against each other so I'll just discuss with them, confirm my 6th form options, then leave... the less time I'm there the better!

ReputationRep:
    My brother is taking me there and back ,so if I do worse than him it'd be rather annoying aha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RagaZ)
    Hahaha yes! In yr 10 i was all polite and everything on results day showing an 'interest'... But this time round it'll be a simple f*ck off!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It destroyed me last year! All day my friend was like 'I can't believe I beat you though, I mean, I beat YOU!'

Thank you for making your point, now eff off please 👼

Haha, same here :')

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Molly648)
    I don't do history but I completely agree with your least worried part! Everything is worrying me but I'm holding on to the 50% of my RS from last year!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yup, sames :') on that logic I shouldn't be too worried about my languages (60% coursework) or English (50% coursework) but alas, it's not meant to be. I will remain a neurotic wreck :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Most worried: Latin and German
    Least worried: maths and spanish

ReputationRep:
    Most worried: Spanish - it's my favourite subject so I'm hoping for a high grade

Least worried: Physics - I don't need to have done that well in that particular exam to get a good overall grade for the subject.

I can't help but feel anxious about all of my results though. I just hope I get the grades I deserve after all the effort I put in, but even if my grades are rubbish I'd still rather know... The wait is driving me crazy!

ReputationRep:
    Most worried: German - I am predicted a B and my teacher would be happy with that, but it's a subject I loved and I would really like an A in it... All my CW was top B, oral was low A ish, but I really don't know about the exam, I know I buggered a few things up for certain, I'm going to be pretty sad is I get a B...

Least worried: Maths - To get an A* overall I only needed something stupid like 75% in the last exam and I felt it went pretty well and actually bothered to check through my answers a few times too!

ReputationRep:
    Most worried about English. I don't know whether it's my worst subject, but it's always the one I feel most anxious and scared about in terms of results.
    Least worried about Maths - didn't need that high of a grade to get what I want overall.

Scared about everything though. Dream after dream ends with me hysterically crying whether I did awfully or just okay (never do well in the dreams..)

ReputationRep:
    Most worried about English Lit.... Idk why but i think in the exam about Lord of the flies and the american one i did really bad in :/ i probably should have read the books lol

Least Worried about History love the subject and feel pretty confident about it

Least cared: Spanish... I hate the subject and the teacher was poo !!! I'll be amazed if i get a C in it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm happy to have gotten over English literature. So much effort and I haven't learnt a life skill from it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Most worried about: Maths/ Chemistry/ Physics(to get the grades I want) - I also hate maths, the bane of my life
    Least worried about: RS/ History - History is a subject I enjoy

ReputationRep:
    I'm ****ting bricks about English lit, I had a panic attack in the exam and wrote half a page on the essay question for Never Let Me Go so I think I'll just hysterically laugh when I Find out what I got in that exam, maths is the only subject I don't have to worry about as luckily I've done it already, I think I'm gonna have to do an allnighter before results day cos I can tell you now I ain't gonna be sleeping!!!

ReputationRep:
    Yh the night before results day is going to be so depressing i wont be able to sleep... But i think im just gnna stay online talking on skype with all my friends... Share the nerves and all

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.