Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Anybody heard from Lincoln for Math yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh and one more thing: I filled in the college code as 9 on my MAT paper because I sent in an Open application. However, I was assigned to Lincoln befote the test. Am I in trouble?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by journeyinwards)
    Oh and one more thing: I filled in the college code as 9 on my MAT paper because I sent in an Open application. However, I was assigned to Lincoln befote the test. Am I in trouble?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm sure that's fine, but you can always email Lincoln if you're worried about it.

ReputationRep:
    I got invited for an interview!I applied to Keble for Maths & CS!

ReputationRep:
    Hi all.
    I've been invited for interview at St Cath's for Maths and CS!!
    Am i right in thinking that we've got to be there for 3 days?
    Also, what should I expect? Anything I can do prior to the interview?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Never mind. Accidental double-post.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by haydenkwangl)
    Did you ask them when will we receive interviews/ rejections?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You must have seen this post, right?
    (Original post by OxfordMathsDept)
    Just a heads up for all the people who are panicking about not having heard whether they've got an interview or not -- a lot of colleges are still deciding who to interview. Most colleges are aiming to let Maths and joint school applicants know next week. You will hear one way or the other, so if you haven't heard don't worry, it's probably just the college being slow.
    Posted from TSR Mobile

I apologize if this turns out to be a repeated post. The TSR mobile app is acting a little weird.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by souktik)
    You must have seen this post, right?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I apologize if this turns out to be a repeated post. The TSR mobile app is acting a little weird.
    Hahaha sorry just being a bit paranoid as some of my mates got interviews from Pembroke already

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha sorry just being a bit paranoid as some of my mates got interviews from Pembroke already

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I understand, lol. Hang in there, you'll get to know soon.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by journeyinwards)
    Anybody heard from Lincoln for Math yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Spoke with Lincoln Admin and told they will send out emails from Friday on wards

ReputationRep:
    Oriel college just invited me ! I'm so happy

EDIT: I'm applying for CS
    EDIT2: I've got a question for the oxford tutors here, do I have to leave on the last day of the interview process (18.12. in my case) or can I stay the last night ? I need to know this before I book my tickets, thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nZeac)
    Oriel college just invited me ! I'm so happy
    Congratulations! I have also received my interview invitation for Computer Science today (St Anne's).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nZeac)
    EDIT2: I've got a question for the oxford tutors here, do I have to leave on the last day of the interview process (18.12. in my case) or can I stay the last night ? I need to know this before I book my tickets, thank you
    Best to contact your college and they should be able to advise you on when to book your tickets.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ftball22)
    Also, what should I expect? Anything I can do prior to the interview?
    Congrats. This might help: http://www.cs.ox.ac.uk/ugadmissions/...nterviews.html

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ksv4196)
    I got invited for an interview!I applied to Keble for Maths & CS!
    Congrats, by post or email? I also applied for the same college and course....
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    I just got a conditional offer from Imperial. A*A*A and grade 2 in STEP II or III with A*s in Maths and FM, A in Physics.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SherlockHolmes)
    I just got a conditional offer from Imperial. A*A*A and grade 2 in STEP II or III with A*s in Maths and FM, A in Physics.
    Congratz man!!!
    Why are they still using STEP as part of the offer though -.-

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Congratz man!!!
    Why are they still using STEP as part of the offer though -.-

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks.

Yes I'm not happy about the need for both the MAT and the STEP. 2 admission tests is far too difficult for applicants.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SherlockHolmes)
    Congratulations! Are you an international applicant? I really hope I get a conditional offer from Imperial soon too, as then I wouldn't have to apply to a number of places in the US (seeing as I would choose Imperial over them).
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Seok)
    Congratulations! Are you an international applicant? I really hope I get a conditional offer from Imperial soon too, as then I wouldn't have to apply to a number of places in the US (seeing as I would choose Imperial over them).
    No I'm a home applicant. You should get one soon if your MAT went ok.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.