Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Why?

Oh and - we're going to the comedy club - me and my friend are going but we're going quite early to be able to get seats.

ReputationRep:
    Just cos! getitititititittit so I can steal your music.

ReputationRep:
    You really want the Pussycat Dolls music that bad huh?

ReputationRep:
    yesssssssssssssssss

ReputationRep:
    How was the ceilidh? :party:

ReputationRep:
    Obviously ceilidh dancing isn't the mexican wave but the only other dancing smiley i could find is the banana and if I post that again people are going to think I have a banana fetish

ReputationRep:
    sweaty.

ReputationRep:
    That's descriptive. You cud've just said hot!

ReputationRep:
    No, but it was really sweaty.

ReputationRep:
    The more you talk, the gayer you sound. It's cute Maybe you just have "feminine qualities". Most men think sweat is a form of body odour to attract women.

ReputationRep:
    it was very very sweaty, but fun!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Darielle)
    The more you talk, the gayer you sound. It's cute Maybe you just have "feminine qualities". Most men think sweat is a form of body odour to attract women.
    ewwie

ReputationRep:
    I am so full I think i might explode. I rock at cooking.

ReputationRep:
    The comedy club calls - TTFN

ReputationRep:
    i'm bored of staying in...but i'm not well enough to go out...i'll watch another film..and cook real food...and...i don't know cuddle my teddy!!!

ReputationRep:
    *bored* texas chainsaw massacre tonight wooo - ch4 10pm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by babynessontoast)
    *bored* texas chainsaw massacre tonight wooo - ch4 10pm
    rather you than me

ReputationRep:
    not much choice when loans aren't in yet for us second years and most of us have lectures about a million miles away in Crookesmoor or Elmfield tomorrow hehe. My room's cosy but my TV isn't tuned cos I left my remote at home like an idiot, so I guess TCM it is if I'm watching the communal TV :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Darielle)
    Yeah, but then you walk past the people on a LGBT society stand, and you remember that is what truly gay looks and acts like.

Oh look I'm back in Sheffield - where's my welcome party hey? :p:

ReputationRep:
    :bawling: i hate uni. where's fil?

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.