Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I heard that LSE sent some of the offers before Christmas last year? Will this year the same?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saysay)
    oh no im sorry perhaps that was misleading i meant i applied, i havent received an offer yet.
    Oh, sorry! I applied on Oct.13th and now still waiting for any reply. 6weeks out of 8 weeks. May I ask are you an international student?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alex_10)
    Oh cool where are you from? no I'm UK Mind me asking what grades / subjects you have?
    I am from Korea. I was predicted 43 with 7,7,6 in HLs (Korean, Geography and Economics). How about u?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gcseboy1997)
    Ugh applied on 14th oct for both econ history and economics&econ history
    Still haven't heard back 6 weeks into 8 week email. Anyone got any offers?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    same, waiting for e and economic history.
    may I ask what are your grades?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KATIEHIDDLESTON)
    I heard that LSE sent some of the offers before Christmas last year? Will this year the same?
    The Last batch of offers/rejections they sent were the last Thursday/Friday before the end of term which happened to be the 18th/19th Dec. I'm presuming they'll do something similar this year as it's been a few weeks since they released a batch of offers

ReputationRep:
    No news after 8 weeks ... means NOT REJECTED .... there is still HOPE.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GandalfWhite)
    No news after 8 weeks ... means NOT REJECTED .... there is still HOPE.
    am also waiting, not really expecting a response until January now. good luck!!

ReputationRep:
    I applied for economics and government at LSE with A2 predictions of AAA, I got the 8 week email about 2 weeks ago but they didn't mention a questionnaire? My school don't certificate A2 so could this be why and if not, is it a disadvantage that they don't know my AS grades? I got 6 A*s and 5 A's at GCSE.

thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KATIEHIDDLESTON)
    Oh, sorry! I applied on Oct.13th and now still waiting for any reply. 6weeks out of 8 weeks. May I ask are you an international student?
    I am actually, I'm from the United States. what about you? and i applied early november so I guess i have a lot more waiting to do than you. im in the fourth week of the eight week email.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else not received a reply after the eight weeks have passed?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer for Economics last Thursday.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I am actually, I'm from the United States. what about you? and i applied early november so I guess i have a lot more waiting to do than you. im in the fourth week of the eight week email.
    I'm American too! What course did you apply for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daltohn)
    Got an offer for Economics last thursday.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    well done!!! what are your grades if you don't mind me asking?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kim1410)
    I am from Korea. I was predicted 43 with 7,7,6 in HLs (Korean, Geography and Economics). How about u?
    Oh cool cool. I pretty much do the same - Got AAAA in French, English, Economics and Geography but I dropped French at AS Have you seen any geography offers at all? I've seen none

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alex_10)
    Oh cool cool. I pretty much do the same - Got AAAA in French, English, Economics and Geography but I dropped French at AS Have you seen any geography offers at all? I've seen none
    I think I've seen someone in this thread who received his or her offer to study Geography with Economics... Probably a month ago?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ooftar)
    Anyone else not received a reply after the eight weeks have passed?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah, I'm 9 and 1/2 weeks past my 8 week email:confused:

ReputationRep:
    Oh last year by the way LSE had a massive backlog of applications and they actually dropped the email thing for some applicants after Christmas. Like you'll hesr from us within 8 weeks and such.

ReputationRep:
    How ****ing unprofessional!

ReputationRep:
    From China! 6 week out of 8 now! I guess the process will be pretty slower...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChangeOurWorld)
    Oh last year by the way LSE had a massive backlog of applications and they actually dropped the email thing for some applicants after Christmas. Like you'll hesr from us within 8 weeks and such.
    Nightmare Thank you for the heads up, though.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.