Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueGangsta)
    Has any started learning any physics as?
    Did you like my description of you?

ReputationRep:
    You doing physics
    can confirm

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thechemistress)
    That's definitely Jaiyeko. He's an infamous troll on here. I had my suspicions but this confirmed it xD

How nervous are you for results day on a scale of 1-10 where 1 is completely chill xD
    Probably about a 7-8. I have uber high personal expectations and whilst I think I'll do well, I'm more worried about my personal reaction to certain results than the results themselves, if that makes sense XD

How about you?

ReputationRep:
    That's definitely Jaiyeko. He's an infamous troll on here. I had my suspicions but this confirmed it xD

How nervous are you for results day on a scale of 1-10 where 1 is completely chill xD
    I'm actually laughing cos I've seen the persons profile and I can see why I'm like him. 1) I'm not even doing the same subjects, not same grades and so goes on

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheGuppieFish)
    Probably about a 7-8. I have uber high personal expectations and whilst I think I'll do well, I'm more worried about my personal reaction to certain results than the results themselves, if that makes sense XD

How about you?
    Makes sense, yeah. What are you expecting/hoping for?

I'm terrified if I'm being honest. So about a 9. I keep having dreams where I look at my results sheet on results day and it's just a long list of Bs and Cs. I think I would cry if that happened :/

ReputationRep:
    I'm actually laughing cos I've seen the persons profile and I can see why I'm like him. 1) I'm not even doing the same subjects, not same grades and so goes on
    Nice try Jaiyeko.

ReputationRep:
    Nice try Jaiyeko.
    Sorry, what makes you thinks I'm him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arithmeticae)
    can confirm

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You been learning any topics? If so which ones?

ReputationRep:
    Is JAIYEKO permanently banned?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Makes sense, yeah. What are you expecting/hoping for?

I'm terrified if I'm being honest. So about a 9. I keep having dreams where I look at my results sheet on results day and it's just a long list of Bs and Cs. I think I would cry if that happened :/
    You'll probs hate me when I say this, but I was predicted 13 A*s and 1 A- I highly doubt I'll get even close that though XD

My subjects were IGCSE Maths, CIE English Language, English Lit, IGCSE Bio, Chem and Phys, French, Igcse History, Igcse Geography, Latin, Ancient Greek, Music and I did a Higher project qualification (like a step down from EPQ)- I'm expected the A in a FSMQ (additional Maths)

It isn't impossible for me to get the predicted grades, but having read people posting on here I'm becoming more and more doubtful that it is achievable.

ReputationRep:
    You been learning any topics? If so which ones?
    no

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, what makes you thinks I'm him

Quote from you: '....15 A*s, but I'll be ****** off if I achieve 14A*s and 1A'

You're fluent in French.

Doing same A-Levels as him.

You are Jaiyeko. I have no problem with that as long as you promise to stop being an asshat

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlphaNick)
    1) talk about Coldplay in the forums (his profile picture was a Coldplay album and he liked it)

2) you have a random hate on me, such as your criticising of me in the aqa science grade boundaries thread

3) you speak French

4) you are doing the same a levels as him

5) you are constantly on the maths grade boundaries thread

6) consistently making comments about how high the maths grade boundaries will be "dream on they will be 170-185"

The universe isn't that lazy
    I don't like coldplay, just like that song. I like other like ed sheeran etc.

I don't hate you? Lol I don't even know you

Yeh I speak french and also other. Does that person speak french as well

What is she doing maths , further maths, biology chem etc ???

I said the gb will likely to be 160

ReputationRep:

Quote from you: '....15 A*s, but I'll be ****** off if I achieve 14A*s and 1A'

You're fluent in French.

Doing same A-Levels as him.

You are Jaiyeko. I have no problem with that as long as you promise to stop being an asshat
    How can I proof I'm not jaiyeko?

ReputationRep:
    How can I proof I'm not jaiyeko?
    Erm, it's pretty obvious that you are. Out of curiosity, what school do you go to and where do you live?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlphaNick)
    Just admit it now and I promise ill never talk bad of you ever again
    I'm not. My name is Jack Dravs, 16 and I go to Beechwood Sacred Heart School. Even ring them up.

ReputationRep:
    Erm, it's pretty obvious that you are. Out of curiosity, what school do you go to and where do you live?
    ^^^ just said it

ReputationRep:
    I'm not. My name is Jack Dravs, 16 and I go to Beechwood Sacred Heart School. Even ring them up.
    That Bull**** is funny because we all know no one is going to ring them up and they wouldn't even say if someone attend did that school

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    ^^^ just said it
    Jack Dravs my arse. No rational and real person would give our their full name and school on the internet.

ReputationRep:
    Jack Dravs my arse. No rational and real person would give our their full name and school on the internet.
    Funny as well as that it rhymes so it's clearly made on the spot

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.