Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alistair12)
    Aaha thanks! Yeha A* maths and pass in FM
    Nice will lse be your firm choice?

ReputationRep:
    Just got LSE! A*AAE Offer
    Congratulations! Well done, that's the first lse econ offer I've seen this year

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NinjaPandaa)
    Congratulations! Well done, that's the first lse econ offer I've seen this year

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks! Another guy at my school got one too, A*AAE as well

ReputationRep:
    Thanks! Another guy at my school got one too, A*AAE as well
    Ooh well it's good that you heard from them so quickly

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Offer from Bath!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jchap9776)
    LSE fam, all about that London social life
    London social life is kak.
    Cambridge is where it's all at.

ReputationRep:
    I just got a Warwick offer Literally so happy because this will probably be my firm once I'm rejected from Cambridge
    Congratulations! And Good Luck on you're Cambridge interview!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nikmali)
    Offer from Bath!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Congrats! If you don't mind can you tell me your GCSE's, AS grades & predictions + subjects? I've just sent my application off :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abccba120)
    Congrats! If you don't mind can you tell me your GCSE's, AS grades & predictions + subjects? I've just sent my application off :P
    Thanks! Got 4a*'s and 6a's at GCSE, predicted three A*'s in maths, economics and biology and got an A in law at AS (all A's at AS). Averaged 94% UMS at AS which was mentioned in my reference!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks! Got 4a*'s and 6a's at GCSE, predicted three A*'s in maths, economics and biology and got an A in law at AS (all A's at AS). Averaged 94% UMS at AS which was mentioned in my reference!
    Hmm my grades slightly lower , I got 8A* 2A at GCSE, AAAB at AS (maths.econ,physics,chem) , predicted A*A*A (maths,econ,physics) and A*/A in welsh baccalaureate, what do you think of my chances? & what other unis did you apply for?

ReputationRep:
    Hmm my grades slightly lower , I got 8A* 2A at GCSE, AAAB at AS (maths.econ,physics,chem) , predicted A*A*A (maths,econ,physics) and A*/A in welsh baccalaureate, what do you think of my chances? & what other unis did you apply for?
    For Bath I think you'll most likely get an offer with those grades and a good PS! Where else have you applied?

ReputationRep:
    For Bath I think you'll most likely get an offer with those grades and a good PS! Where else have you applied?
    Thats' reassuring , I've applied LSE, Bristol , Exeter and Birmingham. Where else have you applied?

ReputationRep:
    Thats' reassuring , I've applied LSE (I know I got like a 1% chance), Bristol , Exeter and Birmingham. Where else have you applied?
    Ah nice! And Warwick, Durham, Notts and Lancaster, offers from the last two!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ah nice! And Warwick, Durham, Notts and Lancaster, offers from the last two!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    An offer from notts! Nice! Btw how long did Bath take to get back to you?

ReputationRep:
    An offer from notts! Nice! Btw how long did Bath take to get back to you?
    Just under a month!

ReputationRep:
    Just got LSE! A*AAE Offer
    Lucky lucky guy! Congrats!

Could we see your stats? Getting nervous about LSE! When did you apply?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Think LSE will be handing out offers weekly from now, that was what was implied on their admissions calendar page

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deadpan)
    London social life is kak.
    Cambridge is where it's all at.
    London is student night every night of the week though but I can appreciate Cambridge is quite closely knit and is all students

ReputationRep:
    Haha thanks, I should have realised you were probably an applicant last year from your user name I'm going to try and do a few c3 and c4 pastpapers this weekend so I'll be able to see of there's any topics to sharpen up on

When does term end for you? I'm pretty sure my interviews before the end of term so I may see you wandering around aha, how have you found it so far this year? Has it been really hard immediately or have you been broken in a bit more gently?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Next Friday so the 5th. The course has quite fun so far, I've enjoyed the variety; never thought I'd be finding Politics interesting :P. I'd say hard immediately since they throw the same amount of work at you from the outset as they would any other week, but If you've done A Level Econ/higher stats modules you'd feel more eased in with some of the earlier lectures.

What college is your interview at again?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boy_wonder_95)
    Next Friday so the 5th. The course has quite fun so far, I've enjoyed the variety; never thought I'd be finding Politics interesting :P. I'd say hard immediately since they throw the same amount of work at you from the outset as they would any other week, but If you've done A Level Econ/higher stats modules you'd feel more eased in with some of the earlier lectures.

What college is your interview at again?
    Queens'

Yeah that's good, I'll have done Up to S3 in statistics so that's middle-y stats
    I guess if you're only there for 8 weeks at a time they have to throw you in pretty much immediately

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.