Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DCMed96)
    Have you joined the facebook med offer holder page?
    There's an offer holder page :O

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UrbanPapaya)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    link pls?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DCMed96)
    Have you joined the facebook med offer holder page?
    No not yet! Will do soon! Never thought I would actually join this!!!! Going to scroll back a few pages haha.

(Original post by YvT1)
    i had an interview at dundee and they will answer in march and i am waiting for barts to invite me for an interview which i'll probably go to for the experience.. cam interviewed rejected.. but even if i get the offers from dundee and barts and i am definitely firming imperial..!! i loooove it!! )
    Did you receive yours today too?
    Congrats on your offer!!
    Hope to see you very soon!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinosaurus_Rex)
    No not yet! Will do soon! Never thought I would actually join this!!!! Going to scroll back a few pages haha.

Did you receive yours today too?
    Congrats on your offer!!
    Hope to see you very soon!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    yeah today was THE day.. congrats to both of us!! me too
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor
    • Study Helper

Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Study Helper
    (Original post by UrbanPapaya)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    (Original post by YvT1)
    link pls?
    Link here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/335288156664338/

ReputationRep:
    Anyone not heard back yet? (27th)

ReputationRep:
    Added!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HopefulDoctor890)
    Anyone not heard back yet? (27th)
    did you check your track.. because no email was send just the track was updated.. but even if not.. no worries it means nothing as to the outcome..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YvT1)
    finally a dream comes true.. freaking offer from imperial!! DDDDDDDD can't believe it.. D
    congrats DD this has honestly brightened up my mood!!! well done!

ReputationRep:
    Wehey!! Offer from Imperial!! Will be having it as my insurance interview on the 28th!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambitions)
    congrats DD this has honestly brightened up my mood!!! well done!
    awww thank you so much.. i do wish you get the offer to so i can meet you next year!!! thanks again..!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Master219)
    ahh i see. True tbh, but barts isnt solely pbl its also lecture based, there is some pbl in it tho so i guess yh. Yh at first i didnt fancy pbl either tbh but then i just thought, its working in a group get to kinda mess around lol.

Edit: dont imp and newcastle and cam look at gcse's as much as the other unis? (cams a bit wierd but more like imp and Newcastle)
    I guess bmat is a more important factor for imp and i was pretty confident in the bmat at the time of applying haha (results turn out to be horrible though ) and no newcastle dont care about gcses at all, you get an interview as long as you have AAA prediction for A2 and meet the ukcat cutoff and for cam i knew i dont really stand a chance but thought its a once-a-lifetime thing, i might as well apply and not let myself regret

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YvT1)
    did you check your track.. because no email was send just the track was updated.. but even if not.. no worries it means nothing as to the outcome..
    Yeah I checked, do you know if they're all given out at the same time? (I.e. Today?) & congrats though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HopefulDoctor890)
    Yeah I checked, do you know if they're all given out at the same time? (I.e. Today?) & congrats though
    They said they will be given out within 2 weeks. But not hearing right now wouldn't put you in a disadvantage. I just think its random!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Whooooooo hoooooooooo

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Zahra~)
    Whooooooo hoooooooooo

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Congrats buddy!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Zahra~)
    Whooooooo hoooooooooo

Posted from TSR Mobile
    we all managed to join the club.. congrats!!

ReputationRep:
    Congrats buddy!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    (Original post by YvT1)
    we all managed to join the club.. congrats!!
    Thankyou congrats too you too
    See you next year!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ahhhh no offer, I'm getting worried now interviewed on the 28th

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jessica1728)
    I guess bmat is a more important factor for imp and i was pretty confident in the bmat at the time of applying haha (results turn out to be horrible though ) and no newcastle dont care about gcses at all, you get an interview as long as you have AAA prediction for A2 and meet the ukcat cutoff and for cam i knew i dont really stand a chance but thought its a once-a-lifetime thing, i might as well apply and not let myself regret
    yh i guess, but im quite surprised since i got an interview with 4.6 5.4 3A lol (probs the rest of my stats payed off here, dragged it up quite a bit). kl, didnt know that re newcastle. yh exactly, cam i just applied so that i couldnt say to myself in the future why didnt i apply when i had the chance

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.