X
Do you believe in aliens??
Life_peer
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by CescaD96)
Some of my posts have been removed from the bar during the Birkenhead incident...I was repped and I can't even view what I was repped for. And it wasn't me who deleted them.
I'm sure that one was a widespread purge. It's rather frustrating because I can't (and surely as heck don't want to!) sit here all day and the information are often important. TSR is not fit for hosting a model political establishment. It's too dirty for the young ladies (not referring to women) and minors.

(Original post by James Milibanter)
Do you believe in aliens??
Perhaps ancient aliens…
James Milibanter
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Life_peer)
I'm sure that one was a widespread purge. It's rather frustrating because I can't (and surely as heck don't want to!) sit here all day and the information are often important. TSR is not fit for hosting a model political establishment. It's too dirty for the young ladies (not referring to women) and minors.
How can a lady not be a woman? Do you mean drag queens?
Life_peer
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
How can a lady not be a woman? Do you mean drag queens?
Feminine men. Sensitive, whiny, easily offended, etc.
RayApparently
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Feminine men. Sensitive, whiny, easily offended, etc.
And who would you be talking about? :rolleyes:
Life_peer
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by RayApparently)
And who would you be talking about? :rolleyes:
The ones with quick fingers on the report button or the gazillions who make constant petulant complaints in other parts of TSR.
RayApparently
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
The ones with quick fingers on the report button or the gazillions who make constant petulant complaints in other parts of TSR.
I forget the report button's even there lol, not sure I've ever reported a post - nor am I 100% sure what would justify reporting one.
Life_peer
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I forget the report button's even there lol, not sure I've ever reported a post - nor am I 100% sure what would justify reporting one.
Then congratulations, you do have a pair of balls!
James Milibanter
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I have only reported once. And it was a post of a user's own genetalia.
RayApparently
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Then congratulations, you do have a pair of balls!
I have only reported once. And it was a post of a user's own genetalia.
In that case I'm not the only who showed they have balls.
James Milibanter
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
In that case I'm not the only who showed they have balls.
PRSOM!!!!!!!!!!
Rakas21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I report people if they attempt to insult me more than once. Not because i'm offended but because if you can't debate the content of my post then your not worth any respect and it quickly shuts down the debate.
James Milibanter
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Rakas21)
I report people if they attempt to insult me more than once. Not because i'm offended but because if you can't debate the content of my post then your not worth any respect and it quickly shuts down the debate.
seems like a decent system in my opinion. Stops a debate from becoming a waste of time I suppose.
Rakas21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
seems like a decent system in my opinion. Stops a debate from becoming a waste of time I suppose.
And annoys the hell out of people when i state 'this debate is now over and your post reported'. I remember debating an education matter with a lefty who went mad over how the Tories are doing x and y then started trying to insult me so i reported it and put my post.. it sent him mad "how dare you take the moral high ground blah, blah, blah".
James Milibanter
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Rakas21)
And annoys the hell out of people when i state 'this debate is now over and your post reported'. I remember debating an education matter with a lefty who went mad over how the Tories are doing x and y then started trying to insult me so i reported it and put my post.. it sent him mad "how dare you take the moral high ground blah, blah, blah".
hahahahaha. Bloody lefties
Airmed
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I see what you mean. Though I have reported 3 users on this site. One for insulting my Irish background repeatedly; one for insulting my mental health, also repeatedly; and another one for general ignorance. I do give people a chance but sometimes it's impossible.
Rakas21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
hahahahaha. Bloody lefties
To be fair on TSR half the right is equally embarrassing. Thankfully a lot of them are Ukip's problem rather than the Tories.
Tanqueray91
  • Study Helper
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm not so innocent - I've reported and deleted a **** ton of threads - to be fair to me though, most of those have been ****ing kitchen spam advertisements in the welcome lounge...
Rakas21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by CescaD96)
I see what you mean. Though I have reported 3 users on this site. One for insulting my Irish background repeatedly; one for insulting my mental health, also repeatedly; and another one for general ignorance. I do give people a chance but sometimes it's impossible.
I'm not sure which ones worse. How can any Brit insult our brethren, let alone your mental health.
Aph
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I've reported the Indian love advice person more times then I care to count.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (127)
18.12%
It's just nice to be back! (192)
27.39%
Not great so far... (251)
35.81%
I want to drop out! (131)
18.69%

Watched Threads