Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HearMeRoar)
    Does anyone know when the last interview dates for Keele/Sheffield Hallam are?
    I'm sure someone said here that there are some people with interviews on the first week of april.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone put Coventry - Leicester campus as their firm? How do we apply for accommodation etc?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laurrrawrr28)
    Has anyone heard back from Cardiff Uni post interview yet i'm thinking it should be this week because it's hit the 3 week mark now and they said 3-4 weeks?
    Had an interview in December, they said we would hear by the end of March after all interviews had taken place I think

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Just got rejected from notthigham. A complete joke of an admissions team. Wasn't even offered an interview and I was one of those who are on hold. Those who recieved that email expect that too I feel. They rejecting strong applicants without even looking at their application

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 02PC03)
    Just got rejected from notthigham. A complete joke of an admissions team. Wasn't even offered an interview and I was one of those who are on hold. Those who recieved that email expect that too I feel. They rejecting strong applicants without even looking at their application
    Sorry to hear that I was rejected from there back in January! Awful feeling but don't let it keep you down

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard from Brighton? X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alex.keith)
    Is anyone else still yet to hear to hear from Nottingham? I haven't been offered an interview but haven't been rejected.

I can only presume I will be rejected in the next couple of days because they have finished interviewing people.

I just want some closure. Is anyone else in the same boat?
    Hey, I finally got my rejection today after waiting for so long to hear back.

ReputationRep:
    I just got rejected from Nottingham too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kroast)
    Well done on your offer? Do you mind me asking who've you have heard from. I'm waiting to hear back too. Thank you:-)
    Hey thank you been rejected from Salford and uclan after the interviews and got offers from Teesside and Leeds Beckett. You?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rory_M_)
    Anyone waiting to hear from Nottingham AFTER interview?

I'm waiting still!! Had my interview on 25th..

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard from Kings? had my interview 3rd Feb 😞

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarah_hhhh)
    I'm waiting still!! Had my interview on 25th..
    The 25th of what?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LysiB;[url="tel:63265145")
    63265145[/url]]Has anyone heard from Kings? had my interview 3rd Feb 😞
    I had mine on the 3rd of feb and still haven't heard anything😩 any idea when their last interviews are!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RLWEBB)
    I had mine on the 3rd of feb and still haven't heard anything😩 any idea when their last interviews are!?
    what time did you have yours? & no idea i've emailed them but they havent got back to me 😣

ReputationRep:
    I still haven't heard anything from Nottingham

ReputationRep:
    Had my interview at Nottingham mid December. still waiting . Has anyone got an offer from Nottingham

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LysiB)
    what time did you have yours? & no idea i've emailed them but they havent got back to me 😣
    What did the kings interview consist of?
    Did they focus on questions such as why kings and why physio?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cam342)
    Had my interview at Nottingham mid December. still waiting . Has anyone got an offer from Nottingham
    I got one from last week

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LysiB;[url="tel:63266243")
    63266243[/url]]what time did you have yours? & no idea i've emailed them but they havent got back to me 😣
    Mine was at 2:30! Yours?🙈 ah no way! If they get back to you! Could you possibly let me know! I feel like they are never going to reply 😩x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RLWEBB)
    Mine was at 2:30! Yours?🙈 ah no way! If they get back to you! Cyould you possibly let me know! I feel like they are never going to reply 😩x
    1:20! & they replied saying theyre still interviewing so no decisions until 31st March thats so far 😭😭
    is kings your first choice?x

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 3, 2018
Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.