Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abcdeabcde)
    Thanks you and well done to you. I'll be seeing you in my lectures lol
    Indeed. Im so excited to start you know.

ReputationRep:
    Daily update / whinge: still haven't heard from Salford.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paediatric84)
    Indeed. Im so excited to start you know.
    I'm really nervous. If you don't mind me asking are you in sixth form or are you a mature student?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abcdeabcde)
    I'm really nervous. If you don't mind me asking are you in sixth form or are you a mature student?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Im a mature student age 31, just coming to the end of my Access course x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tracijune)
    Daily update / whinge: still haven't heard from Salford.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Has anyone heard from CCCU child nursing please?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 123Brooke)
    Has anyone heard from CCCU child nursing please?
    My daughter heard a few days ago - but didn't get offered a place.

ReputationRep:
    I've applied to John Moores, Edge Hill, Chester University, Salford and UCLAN, I've heard from UCLAN, Salford, Edge Hill and got a place but I'm on Reserve list for John Moores. Has anybody heard back about a place for Child Nursing in Chester University?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alfeeee)
    My daughter heard a few days ago - but didn't get offered a place.
    Oh I am so sorry to hear that. Thank you for replying. My interview was 2 February and I've not heard anything from them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 123Brooke)
    Oh I am so sorry to hear that. Thank you for replying. My interview was 2 February and I've not heard anything from them.
    Hers was on Feb 3rd. Hopefully you're still being considered. They said the nursing course was full but offered a place on a different course. She has an offer from her top choice so all she has to do now is get her A level grades! Good luck. Hope you get a positive response soon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmahall_98)
    I've applied to John Moores, Edge Hill, Chester University, Salford and UCLAN, I've heard from UCLAN, Salford, Edge Hill and got a place but I'm on Reserve list for John Moores. Has anybody heard back about a place for Child Nursing in Chester University?
    When did you interview and hear from Salford? I'm still waiting for their decision.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    i heard back off Chester today, been placed on the reserves list

ReputationRep:
    dundee uni are really testing my patience! Still nothing since 29th Feb 😡😡😡

ReputationRep:
    When did you interview and hear from Salford? I'm still waiting for their decision.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    My interview for Salford was 18th December and I heard back about a month ago! Got my place although I am going to go to Edge Hill

ReputationRep:
    Finally got my decision from Salford! Conditional offer!

I will now be firming Leeds and putting Salford as my insurance. Over the moon.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Finally got my decision from Salford! Conditional offer!

I will now be firming Leeds and putting Salford as my insurance. Over the moon.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Congrats Traci! Took them long enough XD

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else going to Plymouth?

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone going to BCU in Jan 2017? I've spoken to some of you but just wondered if there's anyone else! Feel free to message me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katienursing2015)
    I had my interview at Manchester yesterday. The wait is horrendous lol. How soon in the week did people hear off them and were you rejected/offered a place?
    Have you heard anything yet Katie?? The wait is driving me mad x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RachD33)
    Have you heard anything yet Katie?? The wait is driving me mad x
    No and the girl on my course at college that went for an interview on Wednesday too hasn't heard either. The wait is killing me too! I reckon we won't find out till Wednesday x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katienursing2015)
    No and the girl on my course at college that went for an interview on Wednesday too hasn't heard either. The wait is killing me too! I reckon we won't find out till Wednesday x
    no news is good news I suppose. When I asked in the interview when we'd find out the lady told me within 48 hours. I've been obsessively checking emails and UCAS track!! X

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 8, 2017

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.