Turn on thread page Beta

Post Your Favourite Inspirational Quotes :) watch

ReputationRep:
    Love like a waterfall, let it always flow freely.

ReputationRep:
    Mud may look ugly and useless to some, but when it's scooped off the ground and made into clay, it can be turned into something beautiful.

I think quotes are great as I find they can be very motivational and uplifting

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AmboAmbition)
    Mud may look ugly and useless to some, but when it's scooped off the ground and made into clay, it can be turned into something beautiful.

I think quotes are great as I find they can be very motivational and uplifting
    I agree with you - and it's amazing how much positivity you've already brought to this thread!

I love with quote so much, I really find these kind of quotes really empowering and as you said, uplifting

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Indeterminate)
    x
    Charles Manson has some funny ideas about 'love' :erm:

(Original post by Matrix123)
    Yes, we should (that is correct by the way - as I said before, you do sound like you're from England )

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you :3 <3

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 45
Size:  110.5 KB

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I hope you are all well.
    I have had the great pleasure of being able to read through a fantastic blog, created by Habina786xx . She has chosen a large variety of very interesting and useful topics to blog about, including positivity. Here is the link to here blog:
    http://theaishaworld.blogspot.co.uk/

There is also an amazing page on positivity/motivation. Here's the direct link for you to look at that:
    http://theaishaworld.blogspot.co.uk/p/motivation.html

There is also a requested by you page were you can ask for certain topics or issues for Habina786xx to post about. She has also said that you can ask her questions regarding positivity and any problems you may be facing, and she will answer these.

This is such a great blog which is full of motivation and inspiration. As Habina786xx has already said in her blog, please this blog and in doing so, spread much positivity.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    I had this quote I really liked and it was based on best friends, it went a bit like this: 'If you ever need help/If you are ever in need just call my number because we/you are my best friend'

Can someone who might have an idea of what it was really like enlighten me?

ReputationRep:
    "I only see my goals, I don't believe in failure because I know the smallest voices can make it major." - Lukas Graham in 7 Years

Favourite line in the song

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RDB1826)
    "I only see my goals, I don't believe in failure because I know the smallest voices can make it major." - Lukas Graham in 7 Years

Favourite line in the song
    Oh my gosh! Yes, that's probably my favourite line in that song too! Thanks so much for posting it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    “Sometimes you just gotta let **** go and say ‘To hell with it’ and move on.” ~Eminem

ReputationRep:
    No pressure, no diamonds

ReputationRep:
    "The fragrance of flowers spreads only in the direction of the wind.
    But the goodness of a person spreads in all directions."

Really like this one ❤️ :

"While some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do" ~ Apple Computer Inc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nucdev)
    "The fragrance of flowers spreads only in the direction of the wind.
    But the goodness of a person spreads in all directions."
    (Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    Really like this one ❤️ :

"While some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do" ~ Apple Computer Inc
    Wow, absolutely love both of those. Thanks guys PRSOM

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

"It takes a long time to grow young" -Pablo Picasso

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.