Insomnia/cant sleep/chat forum

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Ey! I love coffee! I could do with a coffee right now a nice big hot steaming mug of caffeine :rofl:

Do you get nightmares often?

Haha nope! Watching Jeremy Kyle and it's heating up I love the drama :lol:
    Haha, I'd forgotten how **** the coffee at my train station actually is xD

Sometimes yeh :/

Hahaha, Jeremy Kyle is sooooo ****ing funny xD Yeh, the drama of it is great, especially when one almost punches the other (not sadistic!)

(Original post by mobbsy91)
    Haha, I'd forgotten how **** the coffee at my train station actually is xD

Sometimes yeh :/

Hahaha, Jeremy Kyle is sooooo ****ing funny xD Yeh, the drama of it is great, especially when one almost punches the other (not sadistic!)
    lol I always make my own when I'm on the train... because its cheaper and I make it my own way

aw damn. do you remember them? the dreams I mean?

loool it is... I never used to like it but now its a daily. nothing like a failed detector test to make you feel better :lol: yeah yeah not sadistic. now whose lying? haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    lol I always make my own when I'm on the train... because its cheaper and I make it my own way

aw damn. do you remember them? the dreams I mean?

loool it is... I never used to like it but now its a daily. nothing like a failed detector test to make you feel better :lol: yeah yeah not sadistic. now whose lying? haha
    Fair enough! Yeh, I'm just generally lazy like that! xD

I vaguely remember them, for example, I'll remember why I was so scared or whatever, but rarely remember any details. And nope I'm not going into any

Well, it's just funny :rofl: I generally think it's actually a pile of rubbish, but the bits where security come on stage, and stuff like that is worth watching it xD

(Original post by mobbsy91)
    Fair enough! Yeh, I'm just generally lazy like that! xD

I vaguely remember them, for example, I'll remember why I was so scared or whatever, but rarely remember any details. And nope I'm not going into any

Well, it's just funny :rofl: I generally think it's actually a pile of rubbish, but the bits where security come on stage, and stuff like that is worth watching it xD
    I can tell youre lazy :teehee: but unless its costa, I aint spending £3 on a **** coffee... haha

looool how did you know I was going to ask? and nope I don't expect you to tell me lol

hahaha nah some story lines keep me engrossed, did he or did he not steal? lol I love it :lol:

oh and you back at uni yet? if I don't reply its cuz I'm revising

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    I can tell youre lazy :teehee: but unless its costa, I aint spending £3 on a **** coffee... haha

looool how did you know I was going to ask? and nope I don't expect you to tell me lol

hahaha nah some story lines keep me engrossed, did he or did he not steal? lol I love it :lol:

oh and you back at uni yet? if I don't reply its cuz I'm revising
    Haha I know!! I spend way too much on coffee to be hoenst - I'd drastically reduce my overdraft if I made more myself.

Because you always ask about that kinda stuff if I'm incredibly drunk one time or in a talkative mood then perhaps, but no way whilst sober

True, but it can get a bit samey... Like, don't know if you've seen judge rinder? I used to watch it every lunch whilst work experience lunch breaks with the team, and after a while it was just too same...

On the final train. About 2 hours to go. Then a bus... If I don't reply it's because in about 50 minutes or so, I'll be out of signal!!

ReputationRep:
    hey

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Perfectly_Imperfect)
    hey
    Hi! Did you finish your masters thesis?

ReputationRep:
    I'm an F1 driver and I'm challenging for titles, but my team mate has won the first 13 races of the season and people are saying it's already over for me, I'm going to need some barnstorming performances in the remaining races to pip him to the post...

2 days later.

So I drove my F1 car through a barn, or at least attempted, this resulted in me breaking every bone in my body, and I was also molested by a horse... twice. My career is ruined, they used to call me the Forest Gump of F1... now I'm nothing.

ReputationRep:
    ****ing insomnia.
    I hate you.

(Original post by John55)
    I'm an F1 driver and I'm challenging for titles, but my team mate has won the first 13 races of the season and people are saying it's already over for me, I'm going to need some barnstorming performances in the remaining races to pip him to the post...

2 days later.

So I drove my F1 car through a barn, or at least attempted, this resulted in me breaking every bone in my body, and I was also molested by a horse... twice. My career is ruined, they used to call me the Forest Gump of F1... now I'm nothing.
    One of the main reasons I come on this thread is cuz of you lemon and you're freaky weird stuff?!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Midnightmemories)
    ****ing insomnia.
    I hate you.
    Is that you on stage?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    One of the main reasons I come on this thread is cuz of you lemon and you're freaky weird stuff?!!!!!!!!
    It's hell inside my head ...

Hi! Did you finish your masters thesis?
    Draft was submitted ok The last bit was speed written and is completely terrible, but I have two weeks to edit before the final submission.

thanks for asking

ReputationRep:
    Just kidding :toofunny:I don't even have a head! :woo:

It's hell inside my head ...
    Just kidding :toofunny:I don't even have a head! :woo:
    :rofl:

I would love to meet you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Draft was submitted ok The last bit was speed written and is completely terrible, but I have two weeks to edit before the final submission.

thanks for asking
    Oh well good luck then . Do you think you'll get it done in time?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)

I would love to meet you
    How do you know you haven't already met me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)

I would love to meet you
    Have you ever met someone from TSR before?
    I reckon I'd keep calling them by their TSR name rather than their actual name if i did...

How do you know you haven't already met me?
    Because I don't know any talking lemons who can type when they don't have any arms or legs

Have you ever met someone from TSR before?
    I reckon I'd keep calling them by their TSR name rather than their actual name if i did...
    Hahahaha so you'd carry on calling me Zulu?? Not actually met but spoken to many and I call them by their name. It is weird and the TSR name just comes out from my mouth lol :rofl: and it's awkward

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 19, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Wake up and smell the...
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.