Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

How are you feeling right now? MKIII

ReputationRep:
    :goodnight:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Poooky)
    Stop being so childish.
    :dunce:

You can't seem to have an adult conversation, so I won't bore you with a proper reply
    Glad you think that, then don't bore me. - You'd be doing me a favour. Infact, you shouldn't have bothered trying to converse with me in the first place. I didn't ask for a conversation, I posted here so I could answer the thread title so I don't know why you thought I'd be obliged to participate in one.

because it doesn't seem you actually care about what it would be anyway.
    No, I don't. I'm tired. Next.

I'm sorry if my tone came off confrontational but you seem like you're being deliberately patronising when you have no reason to be.
    Well yes, it did v much come across that way. It's almost as if you had found yourself an easy opportunity to have a go! Which is obviously fine bc I don't care.

I'm not being patronising, I just don't have the energy to argue with you + you're being horrible.

My initial post in here may have seemed a bit harsh but I was tired + irritable + I wanted to express my current thoughts in words bc it makes it clearer to myself + it didn't concern you so you should've just left me alone.

There is one thing I want to address though. You seem to be under the impression that it doesn't affect you-
    Heck, I'm not an idiot. I know that it affects me, hence why I voted yesterday. Stop irritating me with your snide comments which are implying that I've no sense of awareness.

our generation is the prime one that will be suffer the consequences (again either good or bad) and your assertion that you'll have what you want and be able to proceed with your life seems naive at best-
    It's not naivety, rather reality.

All I said was that I'll buy milk whatever the cost, how is that naive? Do enlighten me.

I don't know whether you've actually been following the debates but the state of the economy will directly impact everyone-including you- and when you finish university and look for a job it will be a post Brexit world. Depending on whether things go well or badly will affect the life we're all living.
    No, I haven't been following the debates bc I hate politics. Rather, the debates have been following me so I've had no choice but to engage + I don't want to talk about the EU any longer.- It's giving me a headache. It's over. Leave won. Get over it.

And I know that. Stop telling me stuff I already know; my parents do it enough. It's barely been a day so can we just wait + see what happens before trying to predict a future of impending doom.

Oh, and not a dupe. Go through my posts if you want to see what my account was- I changed it for various reasons.
    Great. I don't care enough to look through your posts. My point was that you've previously had an account on here before under a different name or something of the sorts. I remember you stating that you did a while back.

If you reply please PM, I think I've derailed the thread. Also feel free to ignore me.
    No.

(Original post by Anon_98)
    :dunce:
    Right. Sorry to have bothered you.

ReputationRep:
    Goddamn I cannot take this constant constant barrage of "THE WORLD IS ENDING COS BREXIT", but at the same time I can't look away. Feel stressed as hell.

ReputationRep:
    Grinning from ear to ear most of the day - today is a good day from Britain, democracy, and nation states.

Feel like I might burst.
    But that is ok because even if I did vaporise no-one would actually notice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Salamandastron)
    Feel like I might burst.
    I would. :sad:

:console: x

(Original post by ||TheUnknown||)
    I would. :sad:

:console: x
    Yeh but you're not inrl
    Spoiler:
    Show
    thank you though :hugs: x

ReputationRep:
    Feel like I might burst.
    I would too. :noway:

ReputationRep:
    Yeh but you're not inrl
    Spoiler:
    Show
    thank you though :hugs: x
    Nevertheless, you're presence on here feels very real. So shush, okay? :hugs:

(Original post by SeanFM)
    I would too. :noway:
    Thanks Sean :/ :hugs:

(Original post by ||TheUnknown||)
    Nevertheless, you're presence on here feels very real. So shush, okay? :hugs:
    Idk about that but thank you , I think that school is a giant swimming pool, when you get out you leave no mark behind you :/
    :hugs: xxx

ReputationRep:

Idk about that but thank you , I think that school is a giant swimming pool, when you get out you leave no mark behind you :/
    :hugs: xxx
    I think they'll remember the girl who got her work pinned up and was the best in her 'A2' class for some time

Though on a random note, you never know how many people have peed in a swimming pool :hide:

(Original post by SeanFM)
    I think they'll remember the girl who got her work pinned up and was the best in her 'A2' class for some time

Though on a random note, you never know how many people have peed in a swimming pool :hide:
    They hate me for that though :/ never been so unpopular
    but thank you Sean I appreciate the sentiment :hugs:
    and looool fair enough :lol:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :pee:

ReputationRep:
    They hate me for that though :/ never been so unpopular
    but thank you Sean I appreciate the sentiment :hugs:
    and looool fair enough :lol:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :pee:
    They are just jealous :rolleyes: :noway:

:yep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :toofunny: that emote. :bath:

ReputationRep:
    It all just seems so bleak and I hate myself rn. :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    So I went for a super long bath and then slept for around 3-4 hours (woke up around an hr ago) and I feel just as **** as when I went to sleep. Been awake for 12 hours and 7-8 of the hours have been me sleeping bc I feel like crap. Just as bad as yesterday night when I was crying for god knows how long. FFS BUGGER OFF YOU ****ING HEADACHE. I've never had a headache this bad before :sad:

Rant over

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    i feel like im worthless https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UVNT4wvIGY

Resisting so i dont feel pathetic and ashamed tomorrow but fed up of everything going wrong, feel lonely and let down and meh

Knackered as well :/ 4 hours sleep in 24 hours :lazy: goodnight :goodnight:

ReputationRep:
    Tired,ate so much fast food.
    Not really happy because I have to go to mosque and do that really long prayer.Nothing fun about being in a hot room full of people for two hours .

Poll
Do you have exam superstitions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.