Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by justinkoo)
    orite guys im totally pissed got 3 1's, 3 2's and a 3 (kinda like ABB). querying one of the 2's and the 3. but more or less i've met my offer so i'll be joining you in september. still yet to receive confirmation from the university.

Still sounds like you did well. See you at uni

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kiss_me_now9)
    Yay! Well done

(And you do mean pissed as in drunk, right?!)
    no i mean pissed as in raging vexation lol. I really am disappointed cuz i got a 2 and 3 in my so called best subject

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katkit)
    KATKIT! NOT KITKAT! Damn you, Adam.

Then again, most of you call me Kat now anyways. ^_^
    In my defence i posted that a long time ago. I just put Kat these days, i've grown :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TrippleJDandCokePlease)
    Fear not my friend...although im hoping not many people are doing it as it will be of an advantage to me.

Currently doing Business Administration, but going to change to Criminology and Social Policy if I am allowed.

Hopefully I can be a 'fresher' again!
    Two of us then. Does that mean it was a popular course and that's why you changed or you just wanted something other than Business Administration?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the wolf at the door)
    In my defence i posted that a long time ago. I just put Kat these days, i've grown :rolleyes:
    You have, Adam, you have. You have truly blossomed.

ReputationRep:
    arg! someone help me choose my modules, i wanna do criminology and forensic science alongside psychology but i checked them n it said wrong academic year?!! pleaseeeeesssseee help

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katkit)
    *green-rep for you, to start you off with positive-ness*

:p: How sweet of you! my god this registration business is complicated-whats with all the mistakes kent are making?!:confused: eejits!

(still happy i got in tho!:rolleyes: )

ReputationRep:
    Hi, i'm in kent through clearing and still waiting for clearing passport of ucas. Because kent can't do much until they recieve it will this mean i will have basically no choice for accomadation?

ReputationRep:
    Still haven't received my welcome pack, accom/enrol pages still don't recognise my details. Nice one!

ReputationRep:
    as an aside from my moaning, what are the moving in dates for new students?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by justinkoo)
    no i mean pissed as in raging vexation lol. I really am disappointed cuz i got a 2 and 3 in my so called best subject
    Rep for you, I haven't heard the words 'raging vexation' used in so long (was an obsession of an old friend of mine, lol)

Oh well, you got into Kent right? It must be disappointing, are you getting them remarked?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by General Mullet)
    as an aside from my moaning, what are the moving in dates for new students?
    20th of September I believe.

...and to the person asking about accommodation. I am 99% that Kent say they give all first year undergraduates accommodation whether they are going through clearing or they got into it as their firm/insurance offer.

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys! I got my accomodation!! I'll be living at....

04/A Homestall Court, Parkwood

Yay

ReputationRep:
    Had to re-register and haven't got mine yet, it says at the bottom of the page

Allocations for 2005-06
    None, try again later

All the way up to 2009 - 2010 :s

ReputationRep:
    SICK OF WAITING!! *grumble* I just wanna have it offered so I can ask for something else

ReputationRep:
    What day are people most likely to move in?
    I know the arrivals weekend is 20th-22nd but I wanna go as soon as possible, so I was thinking the first day. Is that when most people are gonna go?

Excited!

ReputationRep:
    so is it like 4 weeks and 2 days until we all start

creeping up slowly now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChicaBonita)
    What day are people most likely to move in?
    I know the arrivals weekend is 20th-22nd but I wanna go as soon as possible, so I was thinking the first day. Is that when most people are gonna go?

Excited!
    I'll be leaving home on the 20th, about 8am. Will probably arrive in Canterbury at 12pm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GodspeedGehenna)
    I'll be leaving home on the 20th, about 8am. Will probably arrive in Canterbury at 12pm
    Ooooh sweet
    I might do something similar, although with my family if we say we'll leave at 8 it will be at least 10 before we even think about setting off :rolleyes:
    I just didn't want to be the first and only one there for a day- I know that's not exactly likely, but nerves seem to do omething like that to me :no:

ReputationRep:
    ^^^ same for me though setting off around 5/6

i've pretty much done all the enrolement now just need my accom offer and letter from student finance to take on the day

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.