Christopher Eccleston
    8.20%
    David Tennant
    59.71%
    Matt Smith
    32.09%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Somebody)
    Hmmmm, I really should come to this tread more!

I can't believe I've only seen 4 of this series episodes so far!
    The 1st one where Donna meets the doctor (the lumps of fat were soooooooo cute! I want one!)
    Pompeii (awesome episode)
    ATMOS part II ("Are you my Mummy?" Awesome quote, made me smile so much. Glad I wasn't the only one to pick up on it!)
    The Doctor's Daughter (mixed feelings, was good, yet something missing perhaps? Can't put my finger on it!)

Now off to watch Agatha Christie episode!

Glad that Stephen Moffett is taking over - his episodes are awesome! Seen all of his ones except "Blink" (REALLY need to see that!) and can not wait to see what he'll come up with in future!

Donna is FAR better than I expected - Can't stand Catherine Tate in her "comedy" show, but she has done very well in the show I think!
    I love the relationship with her and her grandfather. It's amazing and so believable (I feel). Can't stand her Mum's character though lol!

Sorry for the long post, not posted in a while and needed to let a few things out!

As for 12 regenerations? Something tells me it won't stop at 12!
    Claire do you post in every thread i post in all also :p:

Tate has her moments, but some of her acting is still cringe worthy...but she has improve...shame the same cant be said for freema....good first episode and then went down hill from there...

I want the sally sparow actress to play the lead female!!

ReputationRep:
    Carey Mulligan would be great as an assistant- hopefully Moffett will see sense, unlike Davis, and hire her

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilac spooge)
    Claire do you post in every thread i post in all also :p:
    Nopes :p:

Infact, I think You stalk me

I've been posting in this thread (on and off) for a year or so :p:

And as a sidenote - I still haven't seen the sally sparrow episode - that's the Blink one right? :p:

ReputationRep:
    ^^^yep Sally Sparrow's in the episode Blink

ReputationRep:
    Definately the best. Which other ones has Moffet (sp) written?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Somebody)
    Nopes :p:

Infact, I think You stalk me

I've been posting in this thread (on and off) for a year or so :p:

And as a sidenote - I still haven't seen the sally sparrow episode - that's the Blink one right? :p:

ditto

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by <><teenagefish><>)
    Definately the best. Which other ones has Moffet (sp) written?
    The Girl in the Fireplace and The Empty Child/The Doctor Dances

i.e most of the best ones.

ReputationRep:
    sparrow should've been the new assistant!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone seen this yet (spoilers)?

Its kind of the mid season preveiw for the remained of the episodes, so if you don't want to be spoiled, DON'T WATCH IT.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Rose looks quite impressive in this video and I reckon that it is Daveros at the very end. You can only see the bottom half of the Darleck body, but no top so its got to be the old creator of the Darlecks, Daveros himself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)

Its kind of the mid season preveiw for the remained of the episodes, so if you don't want to be spoiled, DON'T WATCH IT.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Rose looks quite impressive in this video and I reckon that it is Daveros at the very end. You can only see the bottom half of the Darleck body, but no top so its got to be the old creator of the Darlecks, Daveros himself.
    That looks: AWESOME.

Annoyed we didn't get any Jack footage though.

So it looks like next week's episode is gonna be pivotal to the big storyline?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, looks awesome

ReputationRep:
    Ah wow, that looks amazing! I can't wait! .

ReputationRep:
    It has been on the BBC for a few days now and I like the way that they say that a fear of the darkness is rational.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)

Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Yeah, I remember hearing about Davros coming back a while ago. CBBC was reporting about it before the series started (not ones for surprises really). I'm not sure whether Terry Molly is coming back to do the voice, though - wikipedia says it has been implied that he'll come back but a couple of days ago I swear I heard that he'd said he wasn't coming back. So I'm not sure.

I do wonder how Russell T Davies is going to explain Davros having his body back - he was just a head in last appearance. Maybe it'll be an alternate-universe Davros or something?

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Yeah, I heard that Davros was going to be coming back, should make for an awesome season finale

ReputationRep:
    oh god

Spoiler:
    Show
    not the daleks back again :s:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sorani)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Yeah, I remember hearing about Davros coming back a while ago. CBBC was reporting about it before the series started (not ones for surprises really). I'm not sure whether Terry Molly is coming back to do the voice, though - wikipedia says it has been implied that he'll come back but a couple of days ago I swear I heard that he'd said he wasn't coming back. So I'm not sure.

I do wonder how Russell T Davies is going to explain Davros having his body back - he was just a head in last appearance. Maybe it'll be an alternate-universe Davros or something?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Well remember that The Master had orginally used up all of his regerations but for some reason, he was able to do it again. I'm sure that RTD will think of something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)

Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show
    The looks amazing! I am so excited!

ReputationRep:
    Ah! That preview is AMAZING!!!!!

I really can't wait!

And from Saturday I can watch it on TV!

Gonna miss uni and my room here, but Dr Who on a proper TV may well make up for it (slightly at least!)

ReputationRep:
    Well, whatever floats your boat, I hope you do watch it though

Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.