Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by thunder_chunky)
    Nothing changes, she's still a babe, and not a bad singer either by the looks/sounds of it.
    I'd like to show her my morphing power.

I wonder if she still has the pink ranger suit :sexface:

Maybe I'll dress up like one of the putty soldiers and see if she'll chase me.
    You jump out dressed like that and she will either be terrified or instincts will kick in and she will batter you. Either way: lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy__power)
    You jump out dressed like that and she will either be terrified or instincts will kick in and she will batter you. Either way: lol.
    Maybe Lord Zedd then.

I'm digging the idea of power rangers foreplay.

Maybe I could hire a midget to play the Alpha Robot :holmes:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Maybe Lord Zedd then.

I'm digging the idea of power rangers foreplay.

Maybe I could hire a midget to play the Alpha Robot :holmes:
    Get in there.

The one I remember most was this (it was the winner of a design competition):

Although there was this beauty:

ReputationRep:
    Ah happy days. When kids tv was awesome

Rita Repulsa was a robo-babe:

• PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Ah happy days. When kids tv was awesome

Rita Repulsa was a robo-babe:

I miss the days when my biggest worry was which nostril to pick (I joke, it was always the right).

ReputationRep:
    I miss the days when my biggest worry was which nostril to pick (I joke, it was always the right).
    Agreed but then being an adult is cool because you can totally stay up as late as you like and watch tv and not be bossed around by your parents. Well ok I can stay up late at least....sometimes......ok once a month.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Agreed but then being an adult is cool because you can totally stay up as late as you like and watch tv and not be bossed around by your parents. Well ok I can stay up late at least....sometimes......ok once a month.
    :lol:

Working man :moon:

ReputationRep:
    :lol:

Working man :moon:
    Indeed, I have to put food on the table for my army of illegitimate children who spend all day pickpocketing on the streets of London.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Indeed, I have to put food on the table for my army of illegitimate children who spend all day pickpocketing on the streets of London.
    Standard. You're a good man. I'd just have them draw straws and eat the loser each week. I would keep a steady stream of new kids falling out of various wenches I would keep in the cupboard.

ReputationRep:
    Standard. You're a good man. I'd just have them draw straws and eat the loser each week. I would keep a steady stream of new kids falling out of various wenches I would keep in the cupboard.
    You keep your wenches in the cupboard? I keep mine up in the loft. They drink out of the water tank.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    You keep your wenches in the cupboard? I keep mine up in the loft. They drink out of the water tank.
    Yes. It is large enough to fit 7 or 8 in one on top of the other.

ReputationRep:
    When a person is in debt or has a deficit on bills and income.

Does he borrow more and spend more.

Or does he cut back on these things, reverse them all together, or produce and save, instead of consume and spend, or is it all of them.

I think you know the answer.

So why does the state not do this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by prog2djent)

Or does he cut back on these things, reverse them all together, or produce and save, instead of consume and spend, or is it all of them.

This isn't really a party political question. If macroeconomics were that easy, we wouldn't be in this mess. As it turns out, the relationship between goverment spending and the national economy is much more complicated than the relationship between an individual and the national economy. For example, if cutting spending causes people to lose their jobs, the government's expenditure on benefits rises as those people claim Jobseeker's allowance and income drops because they no longer pay income tax or NI. There are many such complex and sometimes counterintuitive and unpredictable interactions.

Basically, a better way to find the way to understand your question would be to read Wikipedia's Macroeconomics articles, rather than ask on here.

ReputationRep:
    Please tell me why the economy of the country is going down?
    Please tell me why are there cuts?
    Please tell me if you were in office instead of Conservatives, what would be your plans?(I'm sure the answer will be cuts but in a different way)?
    Please tell me why only the European countries and the west particularly are in debts?
    Please tell me why should we sacrifice for Europe when they were our enemies in the past and they would still be if they had a chance!
    Please tell me with all the conflicts going on in Middle East, why don't they have any crises(Don't tell me they got oil or don't tell me they have because if they have good leaders then they will not be in such situations)?
    Please tell me if you are happy to accept a program to boost our economy if offered by a particular group or conutry?
    Please tell me why Turkey is booming while Greece which is next to them is Collapsing?
    Please tell me why Turkey is improving economy since 2000 while we are going down by some degrees everyday?
    Please tell me why not gettng ideas from Turkey, it's not a shame to get ideas from a country below you, it's a shame when you get yourself into crises and have to idea or plans of how to get out of it!
    And finally please tell me what do you have to offer the British people, because your job is to serve, if you can't do it, or if you just bring more crises and more cuts for the British people, you then need to step down, because there are people who are able to deal with these crises in a better way? Or maybe our leaders need to get better and proper advisors!
    A big question is, what is the difference between Labour, Conservatives or Liberal Democrat? We have Nick Clegg as an example who lied to the entire nation about the tuition fees, I'm sure anyone in his position would do the same thing, so don't blame him, because he have nor he had any plan or program to tackle the situation. He only concentrates on winning more seats in the parliament and saving the EU zone.
    Nowadays power is economy, if we lose that, we have no power!

ReputationRep:
    When's a door not a door?

ReputationRep:
    When's a door not a door?
    when a member of the band "the doors" leaves?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moleman1996)
    Nope
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Labour - Given the lack of activity and the fact that two of your major bills (tax and nuclear) have been defeated substantially do you maintain that your government is fit to lead the TSR realm?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by prog2djent)

Well, that is a gross simplification of Labour's policy. Social Democratic parties are all Keynsians economically, i.e. they go by the economic theory set out by John Maynard Keynes. He believed that recessions are created by a deficiency in consumer demand - people are not buying more because there has either been a fall in real income or people are saving more of their money. He thought therefore that government spending acts as a 'stimulus' that should invigorate spending in the long run. For example, say a government spends on building a bridge > builders get money > builders spend money in pub > pub spends money or ordering more beer crates. As you can see, consumption has increased. This increase in consumption should invigorate growth, business and ultimately the taxation revenue of the government - so the money they borrowed could be payed of in the near future.

The argument against this is what conservative economic policy suggests - that growth does not come from the demand side of the economy but from the supply side of the economy; that is to say that businesses and firms create jobs, which creates wealth, which creates spending. Government spending makes it harder for businesses to grow by themselves and therefore should be avoided.

As you can see, nothing is so clear cut in macroeconomics. There is strong empirical data to suggest that both are good policies. It really depends on a critical analysis of the situation. I personally think that Labour has got it wrong in being Keynsian in this period of time (Ed Balls is a fierce Keynsian!) and I would like to see a boom in British industry - Britain's economy is sadly dominated by either the finance sector or large monopoly supermarkets, there needs to be more prosperity in other sectors! Perhaps then we can focus on being more Keynsian.
    SUCH A TEXTBOOK RESPONSE

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moleman1996)
    The correct answer is:

Spoiler:
    Show
    When it's ajar

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 8, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.