Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Awww Jen *hugs*.
    I think he and some others were having a meal at Laura's tonight, not sure if they're still there. I was thinking about going to try and find them...
    Chin up hun.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brak3n)
    Awww Jen *hugs*.
    I think he and some others were having a meal at Laura's tonight, not sure if they're still there. I was thinking about going to try and find them...
    Chin up hun.

ReputationRep:
    it may be a bit late...but i've just made like roast carrots, parsnips, mashed potato and a nut roast!!! wooo go me!!! i was gonna have broccoli and peas...but there's loads already...and i'm not actually hungry..i feel sick...

but i'm seeing if a decent meal helps!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LauraLee)
    it was very very sweaty, but fun!
    I know you from Specktra!!!

ReputationRep:
    i'm full...and all alone in my flat!!!

ReputationRep:
    he must have found non-TSRians... *tuts*

ReputationRep:
    lol... maybe...

ReputationRep:
    i say we hang him! make an example!!
    (or just ignore him for a bit...)

ReputationRep:
    Omg the comedy club was so good, my chest and throat hurt from laughing >_<

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Darielle)
    Omg the comedy club was so good, my chest and throat hurt from laughing >_<
    TOOOOOOOOTALLY agree! twas v fab an funny. Altho we were sat on 'the second row' and i spent half the time averting my eyes.

ReputationRep:
    Haha we were like third row, just begging that they wouldn't see. Although the second act was by far better, and the host was the best of all! Pass the swan!

ReputationRep:
    He should be home now!

I made a fantabulous dinner, and managed to set our blocks fire alarm off woooooops.

Vicky88, who are you on Specktra....and sarforaz, FiL was with 3 fellow TSRians, and one technophobe =p

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LauraLee)

I made a fantabulous dinner, and managed to set our blocks fire alarm off woooooops.
    What were you cooking?!

ReputationRep:
    We had chicken stilton roulade in red wine with fried courgette and garlic and new potatoes =D

ReputationRep:
    Now, that isn't very student friendly, is it? Where were the beans? The potatoes? The cheese? SHAME ON YOU! :p:

ReputationRep:
    haha that was last night =p And my excuse for all the money I spend these next few days issss.....it's hazels birthday!

The comedy club thing was good then? Is it worth going next time? and is anyone else really nervous about tommorow x

ReputationRep:
    Definatelly worth it - soooo funny.

Although they do have different acts each week, although I think one lots are regulars.

I'm not nervous about tomorrow - more excited about meeting the people in my seminar group. Hoping to make lots of new friends

It's my birthday too!

ReputationRep:
    really?? I didn't know! Are you doing anything nice?

I'm looking forward to meeting more people, picking up more random strays =p its more the work side, if I don't know about somewhere im supposed to be, or im supposed to have something i havent got, argggh

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I was a bit worried about that too because the law department are excrutiatingly terrible at organisation and communication. None of us have a clue what books we need to get! The work side worries me a bit - 40 hours a week scheduled in is a lot but it's something that I actually want to do, and although there will always be aspects which are boring, I'm hoping to enjoy it.

My birthday is on wednesday and i'm 18 woop woop
    So I'm just doing a general invitation to anyone who's not doing anything on Wednesday, we're going to do a little bar/club crawl - bar one, varsity, vodka revolution and wherever else we find on the way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .jen.)
    :bawling: i hate uni. where's fil?
    heyyy :hugs: aww, missed you.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.