Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Biryani007)
    Ohman. I think I know who, but I'm not sure...at least PM me why it was shown to you, you don't need to say who.
    Whoever you are, please delete my picture
    your so gullible.
    its Abdul karim of course.
    both have each other on sc.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GreenArrow)
    Defo her,!!!!
    "yet" , khalas there is no need for you to message her. She just recently got married...so it's best to just leave it

Posted from TSR Mobile
    She looks like a big women lol. I wont message her don't worry . But congrats and mashallah to her new found union tho. Dont worry i will message many other ones on insta and snapchat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by missfats)
    your so gullible.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    They both have eachother on snapchat? Abdul and mathsaddict

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    your so gullible.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You snaked out my g. You sideman . Oh well no biggie he will remove it.

ReputationRep:
    They both have eachother on snapchat? Abdul and mathsaddict

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yep he added me but we dont snap each other lool. I aint bout that life :rolleyes:. I just pree his storylines he can skate tho. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    your so gullible.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thought so, but didn't want to say..yh they were on about having each other on snapchat a few pages back
    This is so awks.......................

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MathsAddict)
    You snaked out my g. You sideman . Oh well no biggie he will remove it.
    Missfats is a babe! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    She looks like a big women lol. I wont message her don't worry . But congrats and mashallah to her new found union tho. Dont worry i will message many other ones on insta and snapchat.
    She's in her mid twenties
    Yup she is quite happy.. Yeah you go and do that, scout for some other girls.
    There is no need for you to message them girls akhi. I ain't no haram police btw just forbidding the evil

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thought so, but didn't want to say..yh they were on about having each other on snapchat a few pages back
    This is so awks.......................
    Its not gay or anything loool its just preeing storylines i had for him for like 2 days.

ReputationRep:
    She's in her mid twenties
    Yup she is quite happy.. Yeah you go and do that, scout for some other girls.
    There is no need for you to message them girls akhi. I ain't no haram police btw just forbidding the evil

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I am not the one messaging most of the time, they fly in to my dm's mostly ofc i treat each one as prospective wifey lol. I aint gonna do that stuff because i dont know i just don't really have the gut to execute it because of consequences. I am staying halal ya see me.

ReputationRep:
    Its not gay or anything loool its just preeing storylines i had for him for like 2 days.
    :lol: don't worry...

ReputationRep:
    :lol: don't worry...
    :confused::confused: I hope you didn't get the wrong message from this ordeal. I aint gay bruv i straight as a freaking straightest thing possible inshallah. If i ever become gay i hope one of you lot will kill me.

ReputationRep:
    :confused::confused: I hope you didn't get the wrong message from this ordeal. I aint gay bruv i straight as a freaking straightest thing possible inshallah. If i ever become gay i hope one of you lot will kill me.
    Lmaoooooo I'm just laughing at your concern over what you adding him on snapchat implies...don't worry about it, I have fats on snapchat :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Lmaoooooo I'm just laughing at your concern over what you adding him on snapchat implies...don't worry about it, I have fats on snapchat :lol:
    Moist.............. Nah its calm innit dw about it. I am strictly homophobic innit. Imagine there are only 5 boys out of 125 on my snapchat. I have serious problems.

ReputationRep:
    Bruh my contact lenses killing me time to fly to bed. These stupid things are really annoying.

ReputationRep:
    Moist.............. Nah its calm innit dw about it. I am strictly homophobic innit. Imagine there are only 5 boys out of 125 on my snapchat. I have serious problems.
    That's odd
    So at college are you just friends with girls then?

ReputationRep:
    125?!? I only have maybe 30 people on there

ReputationRep:
    That's odd
    So at college are you just friends with girls then?
    I like to think so. I mostly chill with them. I have obvs male friends but whatever floats your boat innit.

ReputationRep:
    125?!? I only have maybe 30 people on there
    Thats nothing my old snapchat one had 250. My old insta had 10k but i decided to make a new one and keep it buff only.

ReputationRep:
    Thats nothing my old snapchat one had 250. My old insta had 10k but i decided to make a new one and keep it buff only.
    'Buff only'? That's mean

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.