Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

TSR Premier League predictions 2014/15 Watch

• Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    Cheers big boi, this was one of the few things that kept me coming back to TSR every week.

ReputationRep:
    Finished just outside the top 5! Gutted but pleased that I've kept at. Barely post on TSR nowadays but always remembered to post my head in here.

I'll never forget the week I got all the Sunday scores right but went from the wrong team to win - surely we gotta find some way round that!

Anyway thanks for organising mccrae01!

See y'all in August

ReputationRep:
    15th, not bad considering it's my first season of predicting. Though predicting BPL matches is like predicting stock prices with little knowledge of the stock market. I guess that's the beauty in it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mccrae01)
    x
    thank you so much for doing this mccrae - it has been an excellent thing all season that has kept people interested all year long.

can't believe i got top 10 on my first ever season....maybe i should take up betting
    considering i got 250 and Lawro got 266, that's not half bad!

also, shout out to the people in the top 6 - you beat a "football expert" who does this as part of his job

ReputationRep:
    x
    Massive thanks mccrae, was great fun, can't wait for next season!

ReputationRep:
    Would have been right up there if I hadn't missed 6(!) weeks. Ah well next season eh.... cheers mccrae.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RD208)
    Would have been right up there if I hadn't missed 6(!) weeks. Ah well next season eh.... cheers mccrae.
    That's like saying Liverpool would've made top 4 if they had another 6 games

All about consistency mate

ReputationRep:
    Disappointed third place doesn't get a voucher lol but enjoyed participating and great to see the numbers involved.

Finally, kudos to McRae for organising the game extremely well and keeping it going. Well done mate!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    That's like saying Liverpool would've made top 4 if they had another 6 games

All about consistency mate
    I dunno, with the way Liverpool were playing, 6 more games might have been enough for them to make the Championships top 4.

Well ran by Mccrae though, top marks.

ReputationRep:
    X
    Thanks.

Top man, really appreciate the effort.

Look forward to a full season!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.