Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JaaySLT)
    Don't worry nesca, 'what's done is done'...although that's much easier said than done! I've read on last years thread, and even this years that many people who think they totally flunked their interview ended up with offers to their surprise, so that's going to happen to you-mark this post!!
    Yeah I noticed that but it's still hard to remain positive! But fingers crossed for an offer anyway thank you for your support

ReputationRep:
    Still haven't heard back from Marjon for the 20th January interview yet...I'm getting so stressed out City haven't got back to me with anything either and when I phoned them they were so rude...I have a feeling nobody wants me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by soufflekitty)
    Still haven't heard back from Marjon for the 20th January interview yet...I'm getting so stressed out City haven't got back to me with anything either and when I phoned them they were so rude...I have a feeling nobody wants me
    Try not to worry too much about Marjon. My daughter was there on the same date and she is still anxiously waiting for a reply too.

ReputationRep:
    Praying for Leeds.

ReputationRep:
    I haven't heard back from Marjon either and I was at the same interview. It is killing me! I just keep telling myself they said they would take 2-3 weeks.

ReputationRep:
    Offer for Cardiff!!! So happy I have a place somewhere! Is my second top choice too! Just need to hear from
    BCU now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waddle_jl)
    Offer for Cardiff!!! So happy I have a place somewhere! Is my second top choice too! Just need to hear from
    BCU now!
    Woohooo well done you!

ReputationRep:
    BCU now!
    Aw congratulations to you, thats brilliant!

ReputationRep:
    BCU now!
    Well done

ReputationRep:
    BCU now!
    Well done!

ReputationRep:
    Thank you everybody!!! Good luck to everyone!!

ReputationRep:
    BCU now!
    Well done!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JordanC55)
    Praying for Leeds.
    You and me both! It's so hard when people already have got/had interviews!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    BCU now!
    YEYYY that is awesome news!! Well done

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    BCU now!
    Well done!!!

ReputationRep:
    I just got an offer from Marjon. Yay! I got a letter in the post and track hasn't said i have an offer, but i am sure it will update soon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tcrj)
    I just got an offer from Marjon. Yay! I got a letter in the post and track hasn't said i have an offer, but i am sure it will update soon.
    Fantastic! Well done.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tcrj)
    Yay!!! Well done xxx

ReputationRep:
    Yay!!! Well done xxx
    I got an offer from Marjon in the post this morning as well! Congratulations! Is it your top choice?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LT1508)
    I got an offer from Marjon in the post this morning as well! Congratulations! Is it your top choice?
    Well done you guys xxx my post hasn't come yet! -twiddle fingers-

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 7, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.