Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    It is inevitable. We will batter Utd for 88 minutes, dominating in every conceivable way before De Gea and the woodwork keep us out. Shrek scores in the last minute.

Didnt even mind when it was Fergie, at least they were good. Hard to take when Utd are so ****

If we're smart well play it cagey and try to take them back to London
    I say we play for two 0-0 draws and **** on them in a penalty shootout again. ****ers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pete_91)
    I say we play for two 0-0 draws and **** on them in a penalty shootout again. ****ers
    We can probably play for a draw, Utd's crap lateral passing is asking for that tbh and it's not like Falcao/RVP are going to score some individual goal any more.

Sooner or later we will just batter Utd 4-0 though. It's been on the cards for so long and we're due some luck against them

ReputationRep:
    You guys are a joke a bunch of superstitious fans if we put up the performance then we will beat Utd

ReputationRep:
    We can probably play for a draw, Utd's crap lateral passing is asking for that tbh and it's not like Falcao/RVP are going to score some individual goal any more.

Sooner or later we will just batter Utd 4-0 though. It's been on the cards for so long and we're due some luck against them
    RVP was actually shambolic against us at the Emirates tbh but you always expect him to perform against us...

ReputationRep:
    Have no confidence in Wenger to beat United. We couldn't even beat the David Moyes United or the LVG United both of which are awful sides. Should be a decent away day at least.

ReputationRep:
    RVP was actually shambolic against us at the Emirates tbh but you always expect him to perform against us...
    They were a complete embarrassment, shambolic to a man other than De Gea and it ought to have been 3-0 Arsenal by half time.

Thing is the likes of Rooney seems to just get the bit between his teeth against us, almost feel like I'm being taunted or something. Like they knowingly play badly or something

ReputationRep:
    Liverpool fans now starting to believe it's their year :rolleyes:

Would make a slip joke but I'm not a ******** Chelsea fan...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by al_94)
    You guys are a joke a bunch of superstitious fans if we put up the performance then we will beat Utd
    We put up a very good performance in November and look how that turned out?

We dominate for 60 minutes, that **** Wilshere just needs to square it to Alexis and it's 1-0, but no goes himself, when he's a terrible finisher.

We then concede one of those typical Arsenal/FIFA goals to concede.

ReputationRep:
    Adnan will score a wondergoal against you lot, after Ozil misplaces a pass to him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by al_94)
    But you did put the performance in at the Emirates and still lost.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angelfox)
    We put up a very good performance in November and look how that turned out?

We dominate for 60 minutes, that **** Wilshere just needs to square it to Alexis and it's 1-0, but no goes himself, when he's a terrible finisher.

We then concede one of those typical Arsenal/FIFA goals to concede.
    (Original post by samir12)
    But you did put the performance in at the Emirates and still lost.
    I don't think the performance was all that great from my memory we did it in the first half but not for the full 90 mins. If you are suggesting that Arsenal can't beat Man Utd then I think you should go and live on the moon.

ReputationRep:

Thought I was watching an old I'm a Celeb video here, the amount of snakes is unreal.

ReputationRep:
    In b4

ReputationRep:
    Well this is why England are generally an embarrassment, the one midfielder with the technical ability to compete against the Germans/Spanish and he's out in favour of the Barrys/Carricks of this world....

In terms of Henderson, he's got a better mentality than Wilshere atm but you know deep down he's just a workhorse who is basically at max potential. Nowhere near as much talent as JW

People dont like Jack personally, fair enough, but that blinds them to what remains a very young talented midfielder with all the time in the world to reach his potential. Tell me what Pirlo and Iniesta were doing at his age for instance?

Not that people care very much about the facts, but Jack Wilshere has also had a genuinely good season up until his injury and should get another extended run out in the team before season's end.

And end of the day, when Jack is celebrating his Ballon D'Or win with a few lines in the cubicle of a Zurich bathroom(that's Switzerland, not my bathroom), you'll all be eating your words
    To the bit in bold: playing in and winning a CL final.

ReputationRep:
    (From GW):

Arsenal's record vs Manchester United since 2009:

Defeat
    Defeat
    Draw
    Defeat
    Defeat
    Defeat
    Defeat
    Win
    Defeat
    Defeat
    Defeat
    Draw
    Defeat
    Draw
    Defeat

Shambles...

ReputationRep:
    (From GW):

Arsenal's record vs Manchester United since 2009:

Defeat
    Defeat
    Draw
    Defeat
    Defeat
    Defeat
    Defeat
    Win
    Defeat
    Defeat
    Defeat
    Draw
    Defeat
    Draw
    Defeat

Shambles...
    Which game was the Win?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CB91)
    Which game was the Win?
    Adebayor 1-0 in 06/07

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angelfox)

Thought I was watching an old I'm a Celeb video here, the amount of snakes is unreal.
    Absolutely horrendous defending for the two goals. Self-inflicted.

ReputationRep:
    I remember a 1-0 win where Ramsey scored.

We'll beat Man U as long as Wilshere doesn't play and make ****loads of crap decisions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EddyP)
    I remember a 1-0 win where Ramsey scored.

We'll beat Man U as long as Wilshere doesn't play and make ****loads of crap decisions.
    That was at the emirates...

OT is a whole different game.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: May 12, 2015
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.