Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Odd socks)
    anyone ever get really pissed off for no apparent reason? like I feel like such a ***** cause everything is grating on me, every noise anything my flatmate does :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
    all the time...I get wound up by stuff, especially when I feel down or tired then it's just like anything can set me off, I figure is probably repressed anger or something, but yeah I know what you mean, I generally just try and rest or do something relaxing to take my mind off it if I can, maybe try having a lie down or watching something nice? hope you're okay!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tradingmyheartforyours)
    Are you safe? Is there anyone nearby who you know can help?
    Notsure, i don't want to be a burden, but i think i'm safe because the door's locked.

just really freaked out.

ReputationRep:
    I'm loss

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jean-Luc Picard)
    all the time...I get wound up by stuff, especially when I feel down or tired then it's just like anything can set me off, I figure is probably repressed anger or something, but yeah I know what you mean, I generally just try and rest or do something relaxing to take my mind off it if I can, maybe try having a lie down or watching something nice? hope you're okay!
    :hugs: I think for me lack of sleep is a big factor, it makes me feel so horrible for getting annoyed at my flatmate for something that isn't even a big deal :/

that sounds like a good idea, I'll do some tidying in my bedroom and watch something nice on Netflix :yep: :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    :hugs: I think for me lack of sleep is a big factor, it makes me feel so horrible for getting annoyed at my flatmate for something that isn't even a big deal :/

that sounds like a good idea, I'll do some tidying in my bedroom and watch something nice on Netflix :yep: :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    yeah, lack of sleep definitely won't help! like I said being tired is definitely something that makes it worse for me as well! yeah, I snap at my girlfriend sometimes myself when I get like that, sometimes over nothing, but I feel awful about it as soon as I calm down a bit :erm:

sounds like a plan im watching Netflix atm myself! :hugs:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Pathway)
    So dissociated so can't cope.

Spoiler:
    Show
    badd images in my head.
    :console: Please try and stay safe

(Original post by ScaryScience)
    ach. **** it.
    :jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    My grandfather passed away last week, i can't feel normal since that day =(

I miss him so much, i cry every night before i go to sleep, i remember every moment with him every day .. i feel like there are knives in my chest because i've not see him for almost 6 months .. i travelled abroad, that's the reason .. and he had Alzheimer's.. so, i could not talk to him since that time ..

I try to act normal and do all the things i used to do but it still hard to handle .. i do not know how this thread work, but i wanted to write down what i feel ..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lulu199)

I miss him so much, i cry every night before i go to sleep, i remember every moment with him every day .. i feel like there are knives in my chest because i've not see him for almost 6 months .. i travelled abroad, that's the reason .. and he had Alzheimer's.. so, i could not talk to him since that time ..

I try to act normal and do all the things i used to do but it still hard to handle .. i do not know how this thread work, but i wanted to write down what i feel ..
    Yeah, writing down what you feel is a good idea. And don't worry, you are experiencing grieve and it is been only one week. I can't really speak of experience, but somehow...

Just see that you really think htrough it, take your time and don't forget to drink tea, etc....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by furryface12)
    :console: Please try and stay safe

:jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    trying, it's just hard.

ReputationRep:
    Think iv regained my asthma just to add to everything else

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nathanielle)
    Yeah, writing down what you feel is a good idea. And don't worry, you are experiencing grieve and it is been only one week. I can't really speak of experience, but somehow...

Just see that you really think htrough it, take your time and don't forget to drink tea, etc....
    Thank you for support .. i'll do that ..

anyone ever get really pissed off for no apparent reason? like I feel like such a ***** cause everything is grating on me, every noise anything my flatmate does :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah, sometimes even the way someone breathes can get to me, or if they swallow. Really pathetic things. I'm not very nice to be around sometimes.

ReputationRep:
    people here know me or at least some of you do...so I have to ask, if you were to see me doing something with my life, um, what would that be? like I will take any suggestions really I guess, but I need to know something that I can do, even I fall short or don't end up doing it, something to aim for at least because I really don't know anymore.

idk, I just want someone to tell me I am good at something and they think I can do something with it I guess, please? :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    people here know me or at least some of you do...so I have to ask, if you were to see me doing something with my life, um, what would that be? like I will take any suggestions really I guess, but I need to know something that I can do, even I fall short or don't end up doing it, something to aim for at least because I really don't know anymore.

idk, I just want someone to tell me I am good at something and they think I can do something with it I guess, please? :cry2:
    Are you still interested in politics? Something along those lines might be worth thinking about, maybe campaigning for better mental health coverage in your local area?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by superwolf)
    Are you still interested in politics? Something along those lines might be worth thinking about, maybe campaigning for better mental health coverage in your local area?
    Yeah, I've offered to help my local party for the elections, guess I'm thinking longer term really, more than anything I want to go back into education but for politics locally that's not really possible so have to think of other things I guess. Feel like I need something to aim for or work towards if that makes sense?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lulu199)

Sorry for your loss. :hugs:

Yeah, I've offered to help my local party for the elections, guess I'm thinking longer term really, more than anything I want to go back into education but for politics locally that's not really possible so have to think of other things I guess. Feel like I need something to aim for or work towards if that makes sense?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :yy: Hope you enjoy helping out.

I find volunteering very rewarding, and it's hopefully helping me to move on to get a proper job with the NHS (got an interview tomorrow! :woo:). Maybe have a look round at local voluntary organisations?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by superwolf)

:yy: Hope you enjoy helping out.

I find volunteering very rewarding, and it's hopefully helping me to move on to get a proper job with the NHS (got an interview tomorrow! :woo:). Maybe have a look round at local voluntary organisations?
    Yeah, it should be good to do what I can at least

I will do yeah, see if I can find something appropriate locally! Good luck with your job interview! :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, it should be good to do what I can at least

I will do yeah, see if I can find something appropriate locally! Good luck with your job interview! :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    been up since 5. want to cry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScaryScience)
    been up since 5. want to cry.
    :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 19, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.