St George's
    5.58%
    Other
    25.72%
    I dont know :')
    4.13%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 11...)
    can people see their predicted grades on ucas track?
    You can't see it on UCAS track. However, if you want to see it, you can request it. It costs £10. Just call UCAS and ask what the process is.
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Study Helper

Peer Support Volunteers
    Study Helper
    (Original post by yoyo24)
    Only Bham and Bristol so far i think? Anyone know of anywhere else?
    Nope!

(Original post by ArtScience)
    You can't see it on UCAS track. However, if you want to see it, you can request it. It costs £10. Just call UCAS and ask what the process is.
    Or just ask your teachers and they may tell you for free.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Nuba123)
    This whole application process is draining. ;'(
    You have still got a good few months yet. Trust me everyone is feeling the same, its only just beginning so try to take your mind off it. thinking about it all the time just makes you worry.

ReputationRep:
    Praying to hear from Bristol - man I love that place

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Natalierm2707)
    You have still got a good few months yet. Trust me everyone is feeling the same, its only just beginning so try to take your mind off it. thinking about it all the time just makes you worry.
    I guess so I just feel anxious because I haven't heard anything yet and I got a score of 9.0. My friend got 8.5 and scored an Interview for Bham. Bham is my first choice and it would mean everything to me to get in. But well done to everyone who has I terviews so far and fingers crossed for the rest of us

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by erinls2)
    Hey hey no I think you've misinterpreted - it's just good to make sure in these kinds of threads because people do often troll? Like it wasn't supposed to be an offensive thing, I just wanted to check because trolling happens all the time. Sorry if it came over wrongly, I'm not one of those 'there's always one' - I swear
    when do they reply for an interview?? If you don't mind me asking, when did you submit your application?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Abitat Eco)
    I guess so I just feel anxious because I haven't heard anything yet and I got a score of 9.0. My friend got 8.5 and scored an Interview for Bham. Bham is my first choice and it would mean everything to me to get in. But well done to everyone who has I terviews so far and fingers crossed for the rest of us
    Try not to worry, you are obviously in a strong position for an interview here, just be aware that often interviews are handed out randomly to everyone who exceeds the required score for an interview, this ensures the process is fair and has no bias (i.e. people with the maximum score all being interviewed first, when actually everyone with scores above the required score is entitled to a fair chance at an interview).

Try to keep calm and the best thing is to try and distract yourself. This process is long and honestly these early interviews are just that, early, you have a lot of time where you could get interview offers, you just have to sit tight.

I wish you all the best.

ReputationRep:
    Have our ukcat scores been sent to our universities?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Kantth1)
    Have our ukcat scores been sent to our universities?
    Yes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CutieTootsie)
    Yes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks! 😊👍🏿

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abitat Eco)
    You from Bham?

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone recommend an MMI interview course? If so, which one is the best?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alde123)
    Does anyone recommend an MMI interview course? If so, which one is the best?

Thanks
    medinterview.com is the 'best' apparently, like the owner posts the personal messages she gets saying thanks from those participants who get in (on insta) but thats the opinion of someone i know, and someone else might have found it useless
    But it is quite expensive, so check it out if u wanna

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sulee)
    medinterview.com is the 'best' apparently, like the owner posts the personal messages she gets saying thanks from those participants who get in (on insta) but thats the opinion of someone i know, and someone else might have found it useless
    But it is quite expensive, so check it out if u wanna
    What do you think of the MedicPortal's MMI circuit?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alde123)
    What do you think of the MedicPortal's MMI circuit?
    Well i do know that theyre the most popular, and have sold out for the first 3months, so that clearly speaks volumes, but then thats probs cuz they have the most money to advertise, and candidates who dont put their own effort in decide to go to the most renown course which happens to be that one. your money tho, dont let me influence you, do em all if u wanna. also, if ur applying to imperial, theres one called futuredoctors, ran by imperial college students

ReputationRep:
    Does anybody know when universities first send out rejections?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sulee)
    Well i do know that theyre the most popular, and have sold out for the first 3months, so that clearly speaks volumes, but then thats probs cuz they have the most money to advertise, and candidates who dont put their own effort in decide to go to the most renown course which happens to be that one. your money tho, dont let me influence you, do em all if u wanna. also, if ur applying to imperial, theres one called futuredoctors, ran by imperial college students
    Well thanks for the advice anyway - I'll speak to some friends and see what they think.

ReputationRep:
    Do you think its acceptable/doesn't cause any disadvantage to wear a burgundy shirt with a tie and a tweed jacket rather than the white shirt and tie combo (don't own a blazer/suit yet)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Janoschr)
    Do you think its acceptable/doesn't cause any disadvantage to wear a burgundy shirt with a tie and a tweed jacket rather than the white shirt and tie combo (don't own a blazer/suit yet)
    For an interview? I think that would be acceptable, as long as it looks smart

ReputationRep:
    What do we even wear for interviews (girls). Literally thinking about this now

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 13, 2017
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.