Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The Arsenal Thread XXIV watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SA-1)
    Wasn't this said about Alexis?

We're a team, this is why this year there's a bit more optimism.

In other news, Bellerin is amazing

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Difference is that we don't really have any cover for ozil. (Cazorla and rosicky both out) so if ozil is gone in the next two matches we end up having to play in different formations due to the lack of no 10

ReputationRep:
    And so what, most guys aren't then? :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawn_o1)
    Difference is that we don't really have any cover for ozil. (Cazorla and rosicky both out) so if ozil is gone in the next two matches we end up having to play in different formations due to the lack of no 10
    I'd buy a new CM and play Ramsey as an back up AM tbh

ReputationRep:
    Sanchez can play centre too. Not #10 but he played central a few times start of last season and banged.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Sánchez suffered a setback, out till 10th January. Put a massive downer on tonight.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ClockEnderAFC)
    Sánchez suffered a setback, out till 10th January. Put a massive downer on tonight.
    Bournemouth
    Southampton
    Sunderland

Errrrrtr

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Use Err Name)
    We will beat barca now
    Yeah you're the same guy who thinks we'll win the league

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ClockEnderAFC)
    **** off..

Source?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SA-1)
    **** off..

Source?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    On sky man. Should be back for Liverpool away.

ReputationRep:
    Also, isn't Jack back soon?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SA-1)
    **** off..

Source?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lol its 3 piss games, we will be fine. Plus I want my man Joel playing a bit longer.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Lol its 3 piss games, we will be fine. Plus I want my man Joel playing a bit longer.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It's time for Jeff.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SA-1)
    Also, isn't Jack back soon?

Posted from TSR Mobile

:lol: :moon:

ReputationRep:
    Really miss Jack

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    True. I would like to us go from strength to strength though.

I hope our 2016 form will resemble our start of 2015 one.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Huge win, absolutely buzzing

Not impressed with yaya, crazy goal but diving like he did trying for a penalty like you're some prison currency that's passed around the rest of the cell when you're his size is a joke, an absolute joke. Embarrassing from him tbh, very embarrassing.

Campbell Sterling and Giroud also acted like the prison *****es who are passed around, falling over and crying at every opportunity. Campbell spent more time on the grass than his boots did.

Walcott superb, Giroud strong in the air as normal, ozil sublime, Ramsey incredible in spells but poor at times. Monreal very strong throughout, whole back 4 plus cech was solid. Thought flamini was quite poor though, would be interesting to see his pass completion, lots of stray passed on the edge of the box that invited unnecessary pressure.

Ah well can't be perfect and we were bloody good in spells today!

ReputationRep:
    Lol at rating Ramsey but not rating flamini or campbell tonight

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I have to admit i thought he was pretty dreadful today, our worst player by some way; poor first touch, delaying passes unnecessarily, losing every physical battle, going to ground way too easily, dreadful miss from 6 yards. It looked as though everyone bar Ramsey was avoiding passing to him tbh.
    That being said he was good at times; pass to Ramsey to put him through was good and although he missed a sitter at least he is getting in those positions. He's just frustratingly inconsistent.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leinad2012)
    I have to admit i thought he was pretty dreadful today, our worst player by some way; poor first touch, delaying passes unnecessarily, losing every physical battle, going to ground way too easily, dreadful miss from 6 yards. It looked as though everyone bar Ramsey was avoiding passing to him tbh.
    That being said he was good at times; pass to Ramsey to put him through was good and although he missed a sitter at least he is getting in those positions. He's just frustratingly inconsistent.
    You're joking right. He was ok on the ball, not great but defensively he put a great shift in and tracked back more than any other player tonight. Ramsey was the worst player tonight imo and really flopped some crucial moments. Felt everyone had something to contribute bar Ramsey tonight.

ReputationRep:
    One thing we can all agree on though is that Koscielny is GOAT. Good things happen when he plays well.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: October 7, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.