The Student Room Group

Summer 2017 Applications

Scroll to see replies

Original post by masterllecker
Can one of you boys please post the link to Citi's Summer Internships in London? I can not find them for the life of me. Cheers.

Can't get a link to the list, but here's a few. They're easy enough to find on the website:

IB: https://citi.avature.net/careers/ProjectDetail/London-United-Kingdom-EMEA-Investment-Banking-Summer-Analyst-London-United-Kingdom/2556

Securities: https://citi.avature.net/careers/ProjectDetail/London-United-Kingdom-EMEA-Securities-Services-Summer-Analyst-London-United-Kingdom/2604
Reply 1701
I dont think barclays always sends out 2nd round straight after first. I just believe that was coincidence for some people
got ****ed up by both CS tests, any idea on the pass threshold for either tests?
or do you get rejections straight if you messed the tests from CS?
Rejected from Barclays immediately after submitting app because I'm not penultimate year student!!!
Anyone heard back from Morgan Stanley?
Original post by giggy12s
Rejected from Barclays immediately after submitting app because I'm not penultimate year student!!!

was it IBD summer or off-cycle?
Original post by TheParham
got ****ed up by both CS tests, any idea on the pass threshold for either tests?

if you are over 80%, I would assume you are safe
Just wondering... On a scale from 10 to top notch banter. How did everyone find the second Barclays video assessment?

I felt like Lex Steele was giving me the D.
Original post by alexjones1994
Just wondering... On a scale from 10 to top notch banter. How did everyone find the second Barclays video assessment?

I felt like Lex Steele was giving me the D.

mate if I have not failed it I will buy everyone on here a pint hahahaha.. surely it classifies as rape and therefore illegal to run tests like that??
Reply 1710
mate if I have not failed it I will buy everyone on here a pint hahahaha.. surely it classifies as rape and therefore illegal to run tests like that??

Dude you're scaring me. Kenexa right?
Reply 1711
Deutsche Bank strengths suggestions? lol
Original post by torres657
was it IBD summer or off-cycle?

It was IBD Summer. If your not in your penultimate year then apply off-cycle.
Original post by L_ane
Dude you're scaring me. Kenexa right?

nah nah I am talking about Barcs Video Interview hahaha
HI there,

what is there around to apply where there are no time-limited tests? I applied to JPM, GS, Barclays, Blackrock. Is there anything else?

Also could anyone give me any hints about what to expect on the barclays interview (hirevue)?

Thanks you so much
Barclays video interview fked me in the ass
Original post by giggy12s
It was IBD Summer. If your not in your penultimate year then apply off-cycle.

thanks, yeah final year as well, hopefully applied for off-cycle and received test invite

How long did barclays give you to do the second stage? I havent been told in my email but apparently its 48 hours?
Reply 1718
Original post by Princepieman
Latex is nice because you can structure it fairly well, but it doesn't have any huge advantages.

Posted from TSR Mobile

do u know if RBS still use TalentQ? They've added a new game to their assessment process so i thought they might have changed things up.

I must be retarded. If I go on your link and then click back to get me on the search page, if I click location there is no London on it. WTF am I doing wrong? Feel like such a melt.

edit: Never mind, found it. I was a gimp.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending