Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Edexcel Government & Politics - Unit 2 Governing the UK (09/06/16) Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Is ideologies harder than America?

I have heard conflicting reports

ReputationRep:
    I just got an A in US politics. I used this https://www.amazon.co.uk/A2-US-Gover...el+politics+a2 for the basics.
    Honestly the main reason why I got an A was because of the internet and researching topics myself with up do date examples. There is so much more you need to know compared to UK politics so you have to be constantly revising topics. Towards the end I planned and completed every single past paper question including potential ones which may come up. Once you have completed all 8 topics (make sure you revise every single one) it's easy as they all link together.

(Original post by xxvine)
    Ideologies is boring apparently
    It's hard as well many say
    how did you do for your exams? did you fail again? how many gap years have you taken? im guessing 3?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Audrey18)
    how did you do for your exams? did you fail again? how many gap years have you taken? im guessing 3?
    I got ABC in the end.
    I took a gap year because of illness and one because I didn't get into the uni I wanted . That's it.
    I'm going to SOAS anyway so it worked out for me in the end.

Even if somebody has retaken many times or whatever whilst it's not ideal or something that is encouraged...you don't have to be nasty about it and make the person feel low. SMH

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pato1)
    I just got an A in US politics. I used this https://www.amazon.co.uk/A2-US-Gover...el+politics+a2 for the basics.
    Honestly the main reason why I got an A was because of the internet and researching topics myself with up do date examples. There is so much more you need to know compared to UK politics so you have to be constantly revising topics. Towards the end I planned and completed every single past paper question including potential ones which may come up. Once you have completed all 8 topics (make sure you revise every single one) it's easy as they all link together.
    Congrats
    I got a B overall...I'm happy with that lol. Off to uni now. Where you going?

I got ABC in the end.
    I took a gap year because of illness and one because I didn't get into the uni I wanted . That's it.
    I'm going to SOAS anyway so it worked out for me in the end.

Even if somebody has retaken many times or whatever whilst it's not ideal or something that is encouraged...you don't have to be nasty about it and make the person feel low. SMH
    wait what? ABC for law at SOAS? Seriously?

Is ideologies harder than America?

I have heard conflicting reports
    if you're really off to uni this year after having tried for the past 2 years in a row to do so, why then are you asking 'Is ideologies harder than America? '. I'm curious. Do enlighten me.

ReputationRep:
    if you're really off to uni this year after having tried for the past 2 years in a row to do so, why then are you asking 'Is ideologies harder than America? '. I'm curious. Do enlighten me.
    I did the EU topic A. I was wondering which was harder because the first time I did ideolgoies but didn't take the exam because of illness and dropped out half way. My cousin has a choice so I was wondering which is easier.

ReputationRep:
    wait what? ABC for law at SOAS? Seriously?
    Yeah they took me. They were my firm so maybe that helped. Originally they didn't so I was going to go Essex uni but I had a remark for sociology and that went up to an A so SOAS called me and offered me a place.
    Maybe my reference helped as well.

I did the EU topic A. I was wondering which was harder because the first time I did ideolgoies but didn't take the exam because of illness and dropped out half way. My cousin has a choice so I was wondering which is easier.
    Yeah they took me. They were my firm so maybe that helped. Originally they didn't so I was going to go Essex uni but I had a remark for sociology and that went up to an A so SOAS called me and offered me a place.
    Maybe my reference helped as well.
    You have changed your tune far too many times. I don't know what to believe anymore. Oh well, whatever rocks your boat.

ReputationRep:
    You have changed your tune far too many times. I don't know what to believe anymore. Oh well, whatever rocks your boat.
    Hey babe,

What marks did you end up getting?

Your best friend,
    Dustbin

ReputationRep:
    LOOOL

Why do you care so much about what I am doing and what I got. I find it so strange. If you don't believe me then thats your problem lol
    What do you want me to do send my SOAS ID badge to you? LOL

ReputationRep:
    LOOOL

Why do you care so much about what I am doing and what I got. I find it so strange. If you don't believe me then thats your problem lol
    I think Audrey has proved many times to be slightly insane. I wouldn't worry too much about her posts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by popcornjpg)
    I think Audrey has proved many times to be slightly insane. I wouldn't worry too much about her posts.
    C'mon let's not put insinuations on someone, she was probably just wondering...and vine I'm sorry for your troubles with illness getting in the way of education but hopefully it won't stand in the way of your future

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mollyadtr)
    C'mon let's not put insinuations on someone, she was probably just wondering...and vine I'm sorry for your troubles with illness getting in the way of education but hopefully it won't stand in the way of your future

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thankyou!
    Just that poster is weird. He keeps following me in the politics thread and asking if I failed again etc just because I had to retake

LOOOL

I've seen you on here for like 2 or 3 years I think? And you're always asking the same questions so its very easy to identify you even though you use other clone accounts. The repetitive questions you have often asked on this forum include :
    1) Which books are you using?
    2) Is this topic more harder than that topic?
    3) Which uni did you apply to?
    4) Why did you apply to that uni?
    5) What grades did you get?
    6) Which uni is more reputable?
    7) Which subjects did you do?
    8) Repeat questions (1) to (7) again.

From day 1 your focus has been completely wrong. If you want to do well in your subjects, you should discuss about the subject matter. I hope you really have made it to SOAS School of Law. If you haven't and are planning to retake your A levels for the third time in the October/November 2016 session then please ensure that your focus is correct.

I wish you well.

ReputationRep:
    I've seen you on here for like 2 or 3 years I think? And you're always asking the same questions so its very easy to identify you even though you use other clone accounts. The repetitive questions you have often asked on this forum include :

From day 1 your focus has been completely wrong. If you want to do well in your subjects, you should discuss about the subject matter. I hope you really have made it to SOAS School of Law. If you haven't and are planning to retake your A levels for the third time in the October/November 2016 session then please ensure that your focus is correct.

I wish you well.
    honestly cant tell if this is a satirical account anymore lmao

ReputationRep:

I wish you well.
    LOL i am not going to explain myself. i have already said my situation. I don't even no why it should even bother explaining to you..
    Clone accounts? I only have one account thank you very much...so I don't know where you are getting all this information from.
    I have never even asked people what uni they have applied to or what subjects people do so i think your talking absolutely rubbish tbh.

LOL i am not going to explain myself. i have already said my situation. I don't even no why it should even bother explaining to you..
    Clone accounts? I only have one account thank you very much...so I don't know where you are getting all this information from.
    I have never even asked people what uni they have applied to or what subjects people do so i think your talking absolutely rubbish tbh.
    Congrats on getting into SOAS for law with ABC. It's unheard of really to get into law at SOAS with such grades but I guess miracles do happen? I guess what I will miss most is seeing you ask the same set of repetitive questions over and over and over again on this thread especially now that you've finally gotten into uni. Good luck and have a good one up at SOAS!

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.