Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

CTAM: Count to a million and be the first forum to do it (Part 10) Watch

Announcements
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DefaultXP)
    Can I have a ten in a row please?

Yep, but before I do, I'll say that the song at 3:17 PM today (on Lincs) was a nice song that would have been awesome to hear

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spotify95)
    Good lord - he'd have a right thorough cleanse through wouldn't he?

Poor James_W...

Nevermind... I still remember that though, I was in Warehouse Clearance Shop in Hunstanton, they had Lincs FM on and at 15:41, the worst song possible came through the speakers...
    Altogether now, set the clock to 1:52... and... START!

Thankfully I managed to get out of the shop before the 1 minute and 52 seconds had passed, but still... not very good. Imagine what would have happened had I still been there when the allotted time has passed! :eek:

If you hadn't, could I have teargassed the Lincs FM studios for you because of it?

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

Btw, I've just been doing a few prelude tests to the Logitech Z5500 speaker tests...

What I've actually been doing is checking the Youtube Audio Library against the songs that I have wrote down.
    See, I've made quite a list of possible songs to test the Z5500's with, and I'll be using Youtube to upload the video (so you can hear how powerful the Z5500's are).
    Trouble is, each song is owned by a different artist, so has a different copyright policy.
    Some artists let you use the song without any issues, though they will put adverts on your video.
    Some artists block the video in certain countries if it contains their songs.
    Some artists totally take down the video (or mute it, which is no good on a speaker test) if any of their music is featured in it.
    So I've got to use some good music that doesn't come under the "take down if used" category...

This link tells you exactly what will happen if you use a certain song in a video:
    https://www.youtube.com/music_policies

So far I've got 6 songs that are safe, 3 songs that are possibly, and 1 song that is a non-starter. (I had real issues when trying to do a radio test, and a Taylor Swift song came in during the test - and Taylor Swift, being her usual self, blocks anything and everything with her music in :rolleyes:)

Matrix123
    Wow, seems a lot of planning needs to go into this test! How many songs are you planning on using in the experiment?
    (Haha typical:rolleyes:)
    Yep!

And based on that, I know who you are! (which, incidentally, I knew all along )

101,717 (another split palindrome :woo:)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.