Christopher Eccleston
    8.20%
    David Tennant
    59.71%
    Matt Smith
    32.09%

ReputationRep:
    Yaay excited about Saturday!
    High expectations for it as a Moffatt episode.

ReputationRep:
    So you are all happy that I put that preveiw up then :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    So you are all happy that I put that preveiw up then :p:
    Personally I'm bitterly disappointed you did!

And if you believe that, you're silly!

I LOVE the preview

Thankies muchies!

*hugs*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Somebody)
    Personally I'm bitterly disappointed you did!

And if you believe that, you're silly!

I LOVE the preview

Thankies muchies!

*hugs*
    Always love getting hugs from lovely people

*hugs*

ReputationRep:
    Im very excited for todays episode, though the tele paper says its a two parter, so it might be a bit slow getting to the point, two parters can be usually, so im expecting next weeks to be better

ReputationRep:
    If Davros returns in this episode, I won't know whether to be overjoyed that the best character in the history of Dr. Who has returned, or to weep because Billy Piper was brought back with him.

ReputationRep:
    Gee! How are they gonna get out of this sticky pickle?

ReputationRep:
    Hey, who turned out the lights?

On a more useful note, more instances of stuff cropping up. Mystery companion's book resembles the Tardis, and she has another/the Doctor's sonic screwdriver; Miss Foster had a sonic screwdriver too. Anyone else think the Time Lords might be coming back?

ReputationRep:
    Prediction:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    That women who knew the doctor some how is going to be the new assistant some time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinendal Leralonde)
    Hey, who turned out the lights?

On a more useful note, more instances of stuff cropping up. Mystery companion's book resembles the Tardis, and she has another/the Doctor's sonic screwdriver; Miss Foster had a sonic screwdriver too. Anyone else think the Time Lords might be coming back?
    Not sure how you come to that conclusion. The doctor will meet her in the future, they will fall in love. The doctor keeps going about his ways though, with her sending messages to him when needed, via the psychic paper. That is why, she had to check through the book, to see if they had done certain things or not yet, as she does not know what stage in the relationship he is.

He gives her his sonic screwdriver, so they are both holding the same one, just from different times. Not sure why I think that it's not a different one, just something in the exchange between the two of them "It's exactly like mine" "I don't give it to anyone."

ReputationRep:
    Is Donna dead for good?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nuttygirl)
    Is Donna dead for good?
    I doubt it. I don't think she is dead just now. She's "saved." When the doctor scanned for life forms, he got a million million, which means there's loads of life there. Oooh, the things in the shadows maybe?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SillyFencer)
    Not sure how you come to that conclusion.
    Well, people think or know that Davros is returning. And there are loads of instances of references to the Tardis, and now sonic screwdrivers are popping up in places too. So, if the daleks can keep popping up, and Davros is making a comeback, then maybe the Time Lords can too. Besides, I'm still not sure as to why they're all gone; yeah, maybe they did all die out in the Time War, but why would that mean the Doctor can't meet with any of them before they died? After all, time's not a stict progression from cause to effect, but a big ball of wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...stuff.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinendal Leralonde)
    Well, people think or know that Davros is returning. And there are loads of instances of references to the Tardis, and now sonic screwdrivers are popping up in places too. So, if the daleks can keep popping up, and Davros is making a comeback, then maybe the Time Lords can too. Besides, I'm still not sure as to why they're all gone; yeah, maybe they did all die out in the Time War, but why would that mean the Doctor can't meet with any of them before they died? After all, time's not a stict progression from cause to effect, but a big ball of wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...stuff.
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I wondered if the mysterious woman was the new regeneration of the doctor's daughter from a couple of episodes ago but she could just be a future companion, I suppose.

I loved this episode, especially the skeleton man.

ReputationRep:
    I think this River Song is a future companion. The sending messages on the psychic paper strikes me as a bit like Martha and her calling the doctor to Earth when she needs his help. I don't know if they were together though, but they were clearly close.

(Original post by Sorani)
    I wondered if the mysterious woman was the new regeneration of the doctor's daughter from a couple of episodes ago but she could just be a future companion, I suppose.

I loved this episode, especially the skeleton man.
    I doubt it, because she said she'd never seen him looking so young, and he looked the same as he did when he met his daughter. Plus, she wasn't talking to him in the way a daughter would.

ReputationRep:
    The episode was amazing. I can't wait for next week

Spoiler:
    Show

Mine and RKs prediction is that at some point there is going to be a domino cascade of bookshelves.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by randdom)
    The episode was amazing. I can't wait for next week

Spoiler:
    Show

Mine and RKs prediction is that at some point there is going to be a domino cascade of bookshelves.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    It wouldn't really be Doctor Who if there wasn't! And it might clear away some of the shadows.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Why don't the flesh-eating shadow munchkins eat the faces of the information things?

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.