The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'm shaking. I just went out driving and nearly had a crash. I feel sick now. It's horrible. Wish I had someone here to hug me
*pink_sapphires*
I'm shaking. I just went out driving and nearly had a crash. I feel sick now. It's horrible. Wish I had someone here to hug me

:hugs:
Thanks Jonathan. I really feel like curling up on the sofa with someone for a big cuddle whilst watching a film. Really wish Gav was still here. Spoke to him on MSN earlier and I said 'are you missing people?' and he said 'why would i miss you?' and before I replied saying that i meant everyone and home, not me specifically, he said 'just kidding babe. of course i'll miss you. already do.' And then, a bit later on, I said about people keeping in touch and he said that the majority won't. I said 'well I will' and he said 'good :smile:' So that was nice :smile:

How are you? :hugs:
Quiet in here tonight, hope everyone is ok? :hugs:
I got into another EMA related argument, :frown: has annoyed me now. See even the internet winds me up and makes me lose my temper. :smile: nevermind
Hey its friday :frown: and as usual im stuck at home inside, great.
Hi B+M, :hugs:
how you doing today jonathan?
*pink_sapphires*

:frown:

:console:

:smile:

We can offer virtual hugs in the mean time, will that fill the gap a little bit?
As you can see I'm on here at 2.30. I can't sleep. I'm feeling anxious again :frown:
Hope you guys are all coping.
x
Afternoon, how are you all?
Hi everyone :hugs:

I feel so tired today. Didn't sleep well, then Mum made me get up, then I had to drive my sister to town in the rain which was fine, no accidents or anything, but I really had to concentrate as I feel so drained. Mum's just commented on how much weight I've lost. I've lost 8 pounds in 8 weeks which doesn't sound like a lot at 1 pound per week, but I can tell a difference and I'm pleased :smile:

Got loads to do today but I'm going to take it slowly.

Raspberry should be home tonight :smile:
hey everyone, :hugs: hope your all ok.
Glad you had no problems this morning Liz.
Hey siti, im good, how are you?

Im in Birmingham central library at the moment, i've got 1 hour on the computer wooo
My mood is the same as the weather today, grey and wet :frown: but hopefully all will be ok.
Rasberry will be back today :smile: im looking forward to hearing from her. I had a few texts from her the other day but it'd be nice to see her around again.

Im in Davids arms which is making me feel slightly better than the numbness :indiff: i had a few hours sleep, and a lot of them were nightmares :frown: and one strange one about an omlette... wehre i kept adding tomatoes, herbs, salt and cheese on top... i wonder why? im not even the biggest fan of omlettes....

the weather is poo here too, i think i may get some tea...
starchild
Rasberry will be back today :smile: im looking forward to hearing from her. I had a few texts from her the other day but it'd be nice to see her around again.

Im in Davids arms which is making me feel slightly better than the numbness :indiff: i had a few hours sleep, and a lot of them were nightmares :frown: and one strange one about an omlette... wehre i kept adding tomatoes, herbs, salt and cheese on top... i wonder why? im not even the biggest fan of omlettes....

the weather is poo here too, i think i may get some tea...

Ok, this may sound REALLY weird, but I wonder if the dream about the omlette was really to do with how you're feeling.....

You are the omlette right, and the tomatoes, herbs, salt and cheese symbolise emotions/feelings/thoughts that are being piled on top of you.

I know that sounds really crazy, but it's just an idea :o:
*pink_sapphires*
Ok, this may sound REALLY weird, but I wonder if the dream about the omlette was really to do with how you're feeling.....

You are the omlette right, and the tomatoes, herbs, salt and cheese symbolise emotions/feelings/thoughts that are being piled on top of you.

I know that sounds really crazy, but it's just an idea :o:

:smile: :smile: i like that idea... i do feel snowed under.

however, now its just making me crave omlette.
starchild
:smile: :smile: i like that idea... i do feel snowed under.

however, now its just making me crave omlette.

my mum is baking flapjacks :biggrin:

I just went to get my sister from town and she bought me a wooden key ring that says 'car keys' on it. :smile: That's cheered me up a tad.

How is everyone feeling? :hugs:
:cry: :cry: why did I ever think anything'd go right? It all looked so positive before I went, I wish I hadn't gone away. Going to have to play hell with the mental health team on monday, i'm only going to get 3 counselling sessions, and I'm apparently working 6 days next week. I can't do it.
Laus, here are the pics of my cat I was talking about, I can't believe I've not posted them before!!!

:smile:
Hi raspberry, welcome back :hugs: I'm sorry you didn't enjoy your trip. Do you want to talk about it?
upturnedpalms
Hi raspberry, welcome back :hugs: I'm sorry you didn't enjoy your trip. Do you want to talk about it?

The upside: I didn't murder anyone
The downside: my parents wouldn't let me jump off any of the cliffs :frown:

I think it was thebeing cooped up in a small caravan with my family, who I don't see much of at the best of times, having no freedom or independence and worrying about the mental health team. Gah, so upset about that. Didn't enjoy the things we did, I should have. And I felt so ugly and just urgh about myself all the time. so, yeah, that. :frown:

How are you?
raspberrybubbles
The upside: I didn't murder anyone
The downside: my parents wouldn't let me jump off any of the cliffs :frown:

I think it was thebeing cooped up in a small caravan with my family, who I don't see much of at the best of times, having no freedom or independence and worrying about the mental health team. Gah, so upset about that. Didn't enjoy the things we did, I should have. And I felt so ugly and just urgh about myself all the time. so, yeah, that. :frown:

How are you?

I can identify with that. Just because they're related to you, doesn't mean you have to get on brilliantly. But you got through it, and now you can have some time for yourself. :hugs:

Latest