Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phalanges)
    Letdown. I've just played three separate people who all chose Barcelona, all spent ages dicking around with their formation and then rage quit as soon as I scored a goal. I want to play someone that isn't subhuman.

The lucky user would get PMed. :teeth: It's not so much that I don't want to give people my PSN, I just don't want it on the forums. :p:
    Ragequitters piss me off. I usually choose Sunderland when I play online and give it a go no matter what team they pick. Sometimes you lose embarrassingly 7 - 1 to real madrid, sometimes you beat man utd 4 - 0. The majority of the time you go 2 ahead they quit :mad:

Hope they punish it properly by awarding you a victory on this years fifa.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    The lucky user would get PMed. :teeth: It's not so much that I don't want to give people my PSN, I just don't want it on the forums. :p:
    Tbh, I've rarely had someone add me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    good game and cheers

ReputationRep:
    me either, maybe we arent liked

ReputationRep:
    Letdown. I've just played three separate people who all chose Barcelona, all spent ages dicking around with their formation and then rage quit as soon as I scored a goal. I want to play someone that isn't subhuman.

Just happened to me...I was mucking around so that e thought he had a chance then scored 3 in 3 minutes and he rage quit
    :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jermaindefoe)
    me either, maybe we arent liked
    I would ave added you but you beat me to it
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Bilkos_Ices)
    Ragequitters piss me off. I usually choose Sunderland when I play online and give it a go no matter what team they pick. Sometimes you lose embarrassingly 7 - 1 to real madrid, sometimes you beat man utd 4 - 0. The majority of the time you go 2 ahead they quit :mad:

AFAIK, Fifa are going to punish quitters.

-----------------------------------------------
    Any feedback on Fifa 11 demo guys?

ReputationRep:
    AFAIK, Fifa are going to punish quitters.

-----------------------------------------------
    Any feedback on Fifa 11 demo guys?
    :woo: Quitters being punished.

My demos at 90% downloaded so will go find out soon I guess

ReputationRep:
    Same, I've had about 5 or 6 people add me on here...

Anyway what's the worst people can do if they have your PSN? Well actually there is something quite bad that someone did to me a year or two ago but ultimately they failed so **** them.

Anyway I'm downloading Fifa along with 8gb worth of demos getting ready for PS Move! :excited: Asda sent me confirmation it's been posted :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigmo7)

Anyway what's the worst people can do if they have your PSN? Well actually there is something quite bad that someone did to me a year or two ago but ultimately they failed so **** them.

Anyway I'm downloading Fifa along with 8gb worth of demos getting ready for PS Move! :excited: Asda sent me confirmation it's been posted :teeth:
    :holmes:

ReputationRep:

:fyi: I tried but your friends list was full apparently...

What were they trying to do to you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kuks)
    :holmes:
    (Original post by dhr90)
    :fyi: I tried but your friends list was full apparently...

What were they trying to do to you?
    They made a Japanese account and on those accounts you can change your online ID so you can basically change your name. Anyway this mug who was amongst all of my friends made a Japanese account, changed the ID to mine and started sending really abusive racist messages to all of my friends...obviously people that knew me didn't believe it was me that had sent the messages so we thought someone might have gone on my account. After a little while I looked up the profile of the person who'd sent the messages only to find what his actual PSN was, told everyone to do the same and even though most of suspected him he just kept lying and lying until we found out it was actually him. Sony did **** all to ban him so he just got away with it. Never apologised or nothing either...but he was a proper idiot, one of the dimmest people I've met in my life and he thought he was better than me at CoD :sigh:

Anyway...you'd need someone with a proper grudge against you and to actually know that you can do stuff like that so you'll probably never come across anyone who would do that.

Btw I've added you mate, I didn't realise my list had been full all this time

ReputationRep:
    They made a Japanese account and on those accounts you can change your online ID so you can basically change your name. Anyway this mug who was amongst all of my friends made a Japanese account, changed the ID to mine and started sending really abusive racist messages to all of my friends...obviously people that knew me didn't believe it was me that had sent the messages so we thought someone might have gone on my account. After a little while I looked up the profile of the person who'd sent the messages only to find what his actual PSN was, told everyone to do the same and even though most of suspected him he just kept lying and lying until we found out it was actually him. Sony did **** all to ban him so he just got away with it. Never apologised or nothing either...but he was a proper idiot, one of the dimmest people I've met in my life and he thought he was better than me at CoD

Anyway...you'd need someone with a proper grudge against you and to actually know that you can do stuff like that so you'll probably never come across anyone who would do that.

wasnt bumscum was it :teehee:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper

Are you getting both Move controllers? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jermaindefoe)
    wasnt bumscum was it :teehee:
    No it wasn't, he did get one of those messages but he was one of the people that didn't believe it straight away, although he was really quick to point fingers at who he thought it was....

Are you getting both Move controllers? :holmes:
    Well I'm supposed to but I'm not sure where I preordered the navigation controller from, afaik it was from the games collection but they don't even have my email on record so I've preordered it from Amazon just now...I'll phone them up tomorrow to ask them because I remember telling defeo I ordered it from there

ReputationRep:
    They made a Japanese account and on those accounts you can change your online ID so you can basically change your name. Anyway this mug who was amongst all of my friends made a Japanese account, changed the ID to mine and started sending really abusive racist messages to all of my friends...obviously people that knew me didn't believe it was me that had sent the messages so we thought someone might have gone on my account. After a little while I looked up the profile of the person who'd sent the messages only to find what his actual PSN was, told everyone to do the same and even though most of suspected him he just kept lying and lying until we found out it was actually him. Sony did **** all to ban him so he just got away with it. Never apologised or nothing either...but he was a proper idiot, one of the dimmest people I've met in my life and he thought he was better than me at CoD :sigh:

:gasp: Every once in a while you'll run into an idiot like that...:sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bilkos_Ices)

I always pick Villa. It used to be more fun on the Xbox because everyone had a mic, so you'd have some pre-pubescent prick trash talking them about how terrible they were for about 5 minutes and then going mental when Gabby started running rings around them. :love:

I've played nowhere near as many games on the PS3 as I have on the Xbox but ragequitting seems to be a lot more prevalent on the playstation. :erm:

Anyway what's the worst people can do if they have your PSN?
    It's more to do with the fact that my real life can be linked to my PSN, and I don't really like leaving information up on TSR as I like to cling onto the pretence of anonymity. :o:

ReputationRep:
    :O i forgot about move! noo i can't afford it

ReputationRep:
    I'm gonna wait a bit before i get the PS move. I'll probably get it once an amazing move game is released as right now, sports champions ain't really doing it for me.

ReputationRep:
    night guys

Poll
The new Gillette ad. Is it:

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.