Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thunder_chunky)
    The correct answer is:

Spoiler:
    Show
    When it's ajar
    ha ha, very good, might have to borrow that at some point...

ReputationRep:
    > Power rangers foreplay

Oh you guys. I love you.

> Real life not particularly well thought out questions

We will nationalise the country. This will solve all the problems.

> Fit to lead

Relatively speaking we're the best party, so yes.

ReputationRep:
    Hi

ReputationRep:
    Hai!

ReputationRep:
    I'm new and stuff :P ASK US QUESTIONS, PEOPLE

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lauren Pen)
    I'm new and stuff :P ASK US QUESTIONS, PEOPLE
    Hello New and Stuff, what made you join Labour?

Hello. Would Labour please like to explain why they have not been able to put a bill through parliament yet this term?

ReputationRep:
    Hello New and Stuff, what made you join Labour?
    Hey, Chunks :P I joined Labour because I think that they are the right party to run the government, even though they have made mistakes in the past.

ReputationRep:
    Hey, Chunks :P I joined Labour because I think that they are the right party to run the government, even though they have made mistakes in the past.
    Surely those mistakes are so bad that means they shouldn't run the government. Especially considering they seem so keen to do exactly what caused the mess we're in once more.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MacCuishy)
    Hello. Would Labour please like to explain why they have not been able to put a bill through parliament yet this term?
    We're part of a coalition government so we don't get to put forward everything we want. All of our active members (and I mean all of them) have been busy for the last month or so). Debate in the house hasn't been great meaning that many MPs simply vote without thinking, which limits our capability to put forward well thought out legislation.
    (Original post by Afcwimbledon2)
    Surely those mistakes are so bad that means they shouldn't run the government. Especially considering they seem so keen to do exactly what caused the mess we're in once more.
    Oh shut up Simon You know damn well not to bring real life politics in to the House.

ReputationRep:
    Fair enough. What are your core political beliefs?

For example; immigration, nuclear arms, Scottish independence and so on.

Btw politics here in this model house is slightly different. Here Labour is in government with other parties, like us Lib Dems.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Afcwimbledon2)
    I disagree. The last labour government was under a different leader in a different time. Of course in a 13 year course, the government is going to face issues.. And also, I don't exactly think the Tories-Lib Dems thing is going well.

Fair enough. What are your core political beliefs?

For example; immigration, nuclear arms, Scottish independence and so on.

Btw politics here in this model house is slightly different. Here Labour is in government with other parties, like us Lib Dems.
    So we're like coalition? And erm education, improving the economical situation and lowering the amount of people on benefits.

ReputationRep:
    I disagree. The last labour government was under a different leader in a different time. Of course in a 13 year course, the government is going to face issues.. And also, I don't exactly think the Tories-Lib Dems thing is going well.
    I also disagree. I think that Labour's leaders are quite lightweight to be honest. And that the Coalition is doing the best job it can at present.

ReputationRep:
    On a TSR basis i actually think that this government is failing, a lack of bills and activity from the government cannot be constitued as success.

Perhaps the PM should resign?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Rakas21)
    On a TSR basis i actually think that this government is failing, a lack of bills and activity from the government cannot be constitued as success.

Perhaps the PM should resign?
    Maybe your leader should resign, whoever that is. The responsibility to create bills, in a TSR context, is not ours alone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy__power)
    Maybe your leader should resign, whoever that is. The responsibility to create bills, in a TSR context, is not ours alone.
    Only party to pass a Bill this term. :cool:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by jesusandtequila)
    Congrats

ReputationRep:
    My vote-y 'tis of thee,
    Sweet land of Labour-y.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jesusandtequila)
    I passed a Bill today. These just don't have the Will to try.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by obi_adorno_kenobi)
    I passed a Bill today. These just don't have the Will to try.
    Darn there goes my chance to pass my Privatise Wales bill

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 17, 2018
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.