Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Supertwadds)
    "Rebuttle". So stupid on reflection, but I guess under the stress of an exam... I did note all the sources/BK I was using in the margin, so I'm hoping the marker will like me for that!
    LOL. That made my day ^.^! I am sure you did fine and I annotated my sources to- just to make sure that the examiner is put in a good mood when he/she marks my DME.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xoJennyox)
    Did you manage to complete all the essays ?
    Yeah I managed all 4 on time, I think it was the adrenaline! How about you? Did u find it ok?

ReputationRep:
    What is the minimum mark needed for the essays and dme to get a B?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scrabble96)
    What is the minimum mark needed for the essays and dme to get a B?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    54/90

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beccabarrow)
    Yeah I managed all 4 on time, I think it was the adrenaline! How about you? Did u find it ok?
    Yup I managed to write 28 sides with 1 minute to spare. The adrenaline certainly did it for me. And my essays predictions all came up do thank God for that. I was having worries the night before about not learning every single essay questions. However I guess I picked the right essays to revise luckily .

Which questions did you answer?

ReputationRep:
    LOL. That made my day ^.^! I am sure you did fine and I annotated my sources to- just to make sure that the examiner is put in a good mood when he/she marks my DME.
    i always do that! made sure i highlighted them too, hopefully that'll put them in a better mood after theyve seen my writing!

ReputationRep:
    There was one girl in my exam who spent 45 minutes doing one essay then left!

ReputationRep:
    Yup I managed to write 28 sides with 1 minute to spare. The adrenaline certainly did it for me. And my essays predictions all came up do thank God for that. I was having worries the night before about not learning every single essay questions. However I guess I picked the right essays to revise luckily .

Which questions did you answer?
    Ah same! I was stressing about collectivist essay! I'm happy our predictions came up I take it you had to get more paper??

ReputationRep:
    There was one girl in my exam who spent 45 minutes doing one essay then left!
    Ah that's not good I could never do that!!

ReputationRep:
    I asked her about it and she said she couldn't be bothered. I was pretty astonished!

ReputationRep:
    Ah same! I was stressing about collectivist essay! I'm happy our predictions came up I take it you had to get more paper??
    Yes that was the essay I did not revise!

I had to ask for paper 3 times and the invigilator was an old lady and she was playing on some sort of tablet during the time she was supposed to be watching us. So I had to cough to get her attention and she walked slow as hell...and every minute counts in MS!

ReputationRep:
    I asked her about it and she said she couldn't be bothered. I was pretty astonished!
    Does this girl have aspirations? Or is JSA (which was introduced by the Govt to encourage people to get back into work) her aim?

ReputationRep:
    28 sides?! :eek: I think I only did 15 or so, I didn't finish my booklet anyway . Ah well, I'm just glad I managed to get 4 essays done, I was worried about that time limit

ReputationRep:
    I wrote a very small note to the examiner along the lines of "apologies for the messy handwriting" at the end of my DME. In other news, I had to wait for about two minutes to get a second booklet in paper one because the invigilator didn't bother to look up for ages. Maybe then I could have finished my essay...

ReputationRep:
    Yes that was the essay I did not revise!

I had to ask for paper 3 times and the invigilator was an old lady and she was playing on some sort of tablet during the time she was supposed to be watching us. So I had to cough to get her attention and she walked slow as hell...and every minute counts in MS!
    Ah omg that's terrible! I was at the front of the exam hall so mines was pretty quick! I filled exactly an extra 2 booklets, nearly started my 3rd so overall happy I thought I'd write liked 2 pages but I wrote like 5 an essay!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by madmissi)
    28 sides?! :eek: I think I only did 15 or so, I didn't finish my booklet anyway . Ah well, I'm just glad I managed to get 4 essays done, I was worried about that time limit
    Nah it is not that much because my writing started off at around 6 words a line. Most other people have smaller writing than me and mine gets very huge in exam conditions.

ReputationRep:
    I hate it when you put your hand up and they ask "do you want paper?"

Of course I bloody want more paper...DUH.

ReputationRep:
    I hate it when you put your hand up and they ask "do you want paper?"

Of course I bloody want more paper...DUH.
    True, they're pure cute but

ReputationRep:
    Does this girl have aspirations? Or is JSA (which was introduced by the Govt to encourage people to get back into work) her aim?
    Oh my goodness, that JSA comment was fab!

She's actually reasonably intelligent, which is what surprised me. Her loss I suppose.

ReputationRep:
    True, they're pure cute but
    Last year I asked on invigilator during int 2 English for more paper and he gave me a pen. The whole room were in stitches because the guy was pretty old and had hearing problems.

Some of them can be quite sweet- there is this one that comes into out school and gives us boiled sweets just before our exams .

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Applying to university
Uni match

Find your perfect match

Our tool will help you find the perfect uni course for you

Make your revision easier

Study Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.