Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Top quality marking there boys!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Monreal at CB and Rosicky as a False 9 is banter.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    how do you the youtube link to work

just get video is starting soon

and if i use the link it says on the youtube page, says i dont have permission

ReputationRep:
    ****ing Cahill, lunging in

ReputationRep:
    We should sign up Henry on a one year contract, he's still better than Giroud. Imagine Henry coming on playing in balls to Theo and Alexis. Would be good for Campbell to learn off him as well.
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheInvincibles14)
    We should sign up Henry on a one year contract, he's still better than Giroud. Imagine Henry coming on playing in balls to Theo and Alexis. Would be good for Campbell to learn off him as well.
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Your joking right? The guy is nearly 37 ffs, he past his best a long time ago.

Gooners need to stop getting sentimental

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sevchenko)

Ok there was a lot of sentimentally attached to that post but I would like to see him involved in some capacity in the near future. Bringing him back as a coach for the forwards would be a master stroke IMO.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Tbf he can probably still score more goals in a season than Giroud.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom_Ford)
    based on?

ReputationRep:
    LOOOOOL, Jon Champion is absolutely murdering Diaby's name!! :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheInvincibles14)
    Ok there was a lot of sentimentally attached to that post but I would like to see him involved in some capacity in the near future. Bringing him back as a coach for the forwards would be a master stroke IMO.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I seriously doubt Wenger would bring Henry in a coaching capacity unless he totally earned it. I think Wenger and Henry coaching style conflict anyway, we all know how Wenger likes to be in totally control. I don't think Henry could coach the way he wanted at Arsenal.

(Original post by Tom_Ford)
    Where are people getting these idea's from? Henry hasn't even got 22 goals in the MLS what make you think he'd do it in the Prem?

The reality is that Henry has lost all of his pace and has been reduced to playing simmered down playmaker role supplying glorified league 1 players in a pointless league. Henry would be totally lost in the modern Premier league he's just end up ruining his legacy

ReputationRep:
    DIABYdas it mane

ReputationRep:
    I seriously doubt Wenger would bring Henry in a coaching capacity unless he totally earned it. I think Wenger and Henry coaching style conflict anyway, we all know how Wenger likes to be in totally control. I don't think Henry could coach the way he wanted at Arsenal.
    + good players don't necessarily make good coaches. I do hope Henry does though. Does he have his coaching badges?

ReputationRep:
    Where you guys watching this??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nosaer)
    Streams.

Highlights will be on Arsenal Player later today, saying that, there isn't much to show, was a pretty poor game.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nosaer)
    it finished now mate
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    We basically played a 4-6-0 :rofl:

Well that's what pre season is for eh.

ReputationRep:
    cheeky from jack lol.

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully the Chambers signing signals the end of Jenkinson's time at Arsenal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mrdoovde1)
    Hopefully the Chambers signing signals the end of Jenkinson's time at Arsenal.
    Have u even seen jenko play? Man is easily good enough to be our rb for the next 10 or so years.

Posted from TSR Mobile

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: September 22, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.